Home Community Misc Misc. Books Obernewtyn
Obernewtyn
Follow .
Focus: Misc Misc. Books, Since: 07-21-05
Founder: pencil gal - Stories: 8 - Followers: 6 - id: 18838
Welcome all Misfits, Landmen and women, Sadorians and gypsies to Obernewtyn. A C2 for all those fics based on The Obernewtyn Chronicles by Isabelle Carmody.

Time of Your Life by startanew
Based on Isobelle Carmody's Scatterlings. They're about to leave on the spacecraft, and he will have to leave her behind. Enjoy!
Misc. Books - Rated: K - English - Romance/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 342 - Published: 7/1/2005
Never Again by Sarsalot reviews
Sequel to Linna's Thoughts. Jes' POV, angst, sadness. PG13 to be safe. Disclaimer:Obernewtyn and all characters etc are copyright Isobelle Carmody(this'll go in the story when MW stops being broken.)
Misc. Books - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,212 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 3/23/2003
Linna's Thoughts by Sarsalot reviews
Linna's (elspeth's mother) thoughts not long before she was burnt. Disclaimer: Anything and everything to do with the obernewtyn chronicles is the property of Isobelle Carmody, not me.
Misc. Books - Rated: T - English - Angst/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,480 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/7/2002
The Heartfire by Sarsalot reviews
Based on the Obernewtyn Chronicles. Follows Elanor Seraphim, 2nd generation Obernewtynite, and features a lot of the original cast
Misc. Books - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,470 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 2/11/2004 - Published: 12/8/2003
How I Feel by Serenity Moonshine reviews
I had loved her as long as I could remember" A rare insight into Dameon's mind, his feelings, and his heartbreak. Obernewtyn (by Isobelle Carmody) Fanfic - Support the Campaign!
Misc. Books - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 385 - Reviews: 10 - Published: 12/2/2004