Home Community Anime/Manga Shaman King OC Collection
OC Collection
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Shaman King, Since: 11-29-05
Founder: devilicious-jo - Stories: 13 - Followers: 5 - Staff: 1 - id: 25138
if you have a passsion for madeup characters, here's your paradise..a collection of great OCfics... from the all time favourite Shaman King

Child of Destiny by kat.A.t reviews
When Haniel is forced by her grandmother to enter the tournament, she discovers powers she never thought she had. What will happen when she meets Yoh and his group? PLEASE REVIEW! RENxOC.
Shaman King - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 12 - Words: 31,129 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 11/30/2011 - Published: 6/5/2010 - Ren T.
A Gift of Love by Jezebel Parks reviews
Yoh has Anna, Ren has no one and he wants to keep it that way. However, his parents have other plans. Most kids get toys or clothes for their birthday. Ren gets something else... Rated for Language, Violence, and Sexuality.
Shaman King - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 104 - Words: 498,644 - Reviews: 797 - Favs: 190 - Follows: 126 - Updated: 1/1/2019 - Published: 8/23/2006 - Ren T.
all I wanted for Christmas A shaman king oneshot by valancia reviews
the characters of shaman king belong to their owner, however kyara, shania, kyara's father, miyuki, butterfly and kyara's mom belong to me. it's a oneshot made because it was a concept that was haunting my mind.
Shaman King - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,611 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/9/2010 - Anna K., Iron Maiden Jeanne - Complete
Melodies of a Child by Bluebell789 reviews
First,a nameless child...Then, a powerful shaman.Read about a girl who learns to become a shaman and how to be happy when alone.The shaman King charaters you know & love to show up later on in story.Please R&R!This is my 1st fanfic.Rated T 4 later
Shaman King - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 9,202 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 12/12/2010 - Published: 5/5/2010
Funbari's by Bluebell789 reviews
The story of a group of friends whose lives all have something to do with the restaurant Funbari's. Starring: Anna, Yoh, HoroHoro, Ren, Tamao, Ryu, Manta, Lyserg, Chocolove, Jun, Pirika, and Melony-OC from my story Melodies of a Child.
Shaman King - Rated: T - English - Parody/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,393 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/11/2010
Light vs dark, Water vs fire by xkaichoux reviews
Okay so let me get this straight, you kidnapped us because Nindie over here is the spirit of rain, and you think we could be a problem to you becoming shaman king?" "Correct" Hao said. "Wait I still don't get it, can you run it by me again?" HaoxOC, Romance/adventure/humour/drama
Shaman King - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 38 - Words: 118,291 - Reviews: 166 - Favs: 147 - Follows: 113 - Updated: 1/1/2014 - Published: 4/19/2010 - Hao A.
The Secret of Shaman Fight by Fhongnum reviews
There is a girl who held the 'secret' of Patch. The secret that Patch never plan to tell anyone even the Shaman king. And this secret is one part of Hao's tragedy. Would Yoh and others can know the truth? Anyway, Horohoro was in love again... Horo x Oc
Shaman King - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 30 - Words: 49,470 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 3/13/2011 - Published: 11/12/2010 - Horohoro U.
I've lost everything, but I feel safe with him by valancia reviews
What happens when a new girl appeared in this anime. Kyara meet yoh, she might feel something for him but will that be alright with anna? a yohxOC story, btw I do not own shaman king ( Will be deleted and rewitten)
Shaman King - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 37,756 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 1/24/2011 - Published: 11/19/2010 - Yoh A.
Arbor Day by Rayne-kun reviews
yaoi Renhoro. Its the Arbor Day festival and Horo wants someone to accompany him to celebrate the joy in nature. Ren is forced to go with him. Rated for yaoi (COMPLETE)
Shaman King - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 16,165 - Reviews: 105 - Favs: 15 - Updated: 2/13/2005 - Published: 1/19/2005 - Complete
The Return of Kukki by Rayne-kun reviews
SEQUEL TO ARBOR DAY Kukki's back! And it seems she's signed Ren, Horo and a bunch of the other SK guys up for a summer camp. Yaoi Renhoro Hororen funness! Rated for language and yaoi. discontinued, sorry
Shaman King - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 11,338 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 13 - Updated: 5/26/2005 - Published: 3/15/2005 - Ren T., Horohoro U.
A Clash of Gold by the priestess carly-chan reviews
When Ren finds out that he too has an 'other half' and goes to meet up with this person, how will the two of them react when they find that they are exactly the same yet completely opposite, including gender-wise.
Shaman King - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 13,095 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 8/13/2005 - Published: 3/25/2005