Home Community Books Maximum Ride No More Max
No More Max
Follow .
Focus: Books Maximum Ride, Since: 04-19-10
Founder: Lazerwolf314 - Stories: 35 - Followers: 27 - Staff: 3 - id: 80735
Yes the topic is overused. Yes they are all kinda sad. But here are some of the awesome (to me anyway) FanFics about Max being kicked out/dying or leaving the flock. They range from just sad to angsty and angry. CURRENTLY SEARCHING FOR STAFF!

Nox not Max (Dakota not Max Rewrite) by JustanAutumn reviews
The Flock thought I was a traitor. They decided to head out and search for Iggy, who was taken by the School, without me. While I was moping over my loss, the School captured me too. When I find Iggy, we discover new powers and appearances. In 2 months we are changed into new people and we break out. That's when the Flock shows up wanting me back.. Fax and Miggy
Maximum Ride - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 4,838 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 6/10/2018 - Published: 7/23/2014 - Max, Iggy
Kicked to the Curb by LoverOfKlaine reviews
Max is kicked to the curb by her own flock. Accompanied by Iggy and Gazzy, she leaves to fill the gaping hole in her heart. Sorry I suck at summaries. R&R peeps!
Maximum Ride - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 962 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 18 - Published: 6/15/2014
Brought Together, Forced Apart by Tattooed Wings reviews
After being kicked out of the clock and replaced by Maya, Max starts a new 'flock' hoping/wishing never to see her old family. But when fate brings the two flocks together, trouble is bound to come around. Story's better than summary. T cuz' I'm paranoid.
Maximum Ride - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,574 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 57 - Updated: 3/9/2012 - Published: 11/22/2011 - Max
Sorry Doesn't Cut It by independentwriter137 reviews
"One year, seven months and eight days since he left and now he was standing in front of me in the pouring rain; asking for me to take him back." Fang comes back to Max, but does she want him back? One-shot.
Maximum Ride - Rated: K - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 523 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 9 - Published: 3/30/2011 - Max, Fang - Complete
Consequences by ArdentheVampire reviews
What if Max couldn't handle the pain of her flock abandoning her? And... what if she refused to live through it? Rated T for Suicide
Maximum Ride - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 487 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 9 - Published: 8/28/2011 - Max - Complete
Keep Holding On by Ernily reviews
'I scratched at Omega's hands, knowing I couldn't loosen them. Knowing this is the end. I listened to the distant cry's of Angel and Nudge. I tried to swallow, but Omega's hands just clamped tighter around my neck.' One-shot about Max's death. Rated T for character death.
Maximum Ride - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,366 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 7/22/2012 - Published: 6/25/2012 - Max - Complete
Rewrite In Progress! LOOK FOR NOX NOT MAX by JustanAutumn reviews
Rewriting this story! Look for the Dakota Not Max (Rewrite)
Maximum Ride - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Tragedy - Chapters: 14 - Words: 5,289 - Reviews: 93 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 7/23/2014 - Published: 9/14/2012 - Max, Iggy
Far From Forgiven by XxTuti17xX reviews
The Flock tries to kick Max out but instead she kicks them out. Now almost two years later and they're back with a big secret. AU, Wings. Maybe slight Fax, Mylan, Niggy, Mandon My OC And more pairings. Review
Maximum Ride - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 12 - Words: 18,104 - Reviews: 137 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 68 - Updated: 7/23/2013 - Published: 2/5/2012 - Max
For the Sake of My Family by ThisSeemsLikeACoolUsername reviews
When the Flock believes that Max is an unfit leader, they ask her to step down. However, to please everyone, Max leaves. She begins a new life, with a new Flock. Yet, when her worst fears are confirmed, how will Max and her new family handle it? Will Max forgive her ex-Flock? What Flock will she stay with? She must keep in mind that saving the world is the number one priority.
Maximum Ride - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 14 - Words: 21,298 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 61 - Updated: 8/31/2013 - Published: 7/4/2013 - Max, Fang
Betrayal by Ghibly101 reviews
"You think we're just some little slaves, that oh so obediently follow you around; something disposable, to twist and betray whenever it suits you? Yeah, that's right Max: we know your secret, you lying little traitor!" Wait, what? Now, Max is homeless, flock-less, and the school is after her again. Lovely.
Maximum Ride - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Tragedy - Chapters: 19 - Words: 17,174 - Reviews: 106 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 67 - Updated: 12/4/2013 - Published: 5/31/2012 - Max
My Destiny by HP MR FOREVER 0807 reviews
Everyone kicked Max out of the flock, leaving her heartbroken. But when they find Max six years later, how can the flock reconnect? And what happens when they find out about Max and Fang's daughter, Destiny? FAX Set after book 5, MAX
Maximum Ride - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 9,053 - Reviews: 153 - Favs: 93 - Follows: 69 - Updated: 6/2/2012 - Published: 4/29/2012 - Max, Fang - Complete
Avenging Angels by Avenging Angels reviews
10 years ago they watched her fall. The Great, Indestructible, Invincible, Maximum Ride brought down after the ultimate act. Protecting those she loved most...those she left behind. The Flock disbanded- Full summary inside. Reviews are greatly appreciated
Maximum Ride - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 81 - Words: 160,046 - Reviews: 937 - Favs: 183 - Follows: 78 - Updated: 3/4/2012 - Published: 10/17/2010 - Max - Complete
Playing With Fire by NotYourAverageAngel138 reviews
Max is running, but this time she's alone. The Flock kicked her out and gave her to the School. It's been two years. She's just got away. Max isn't who she used to be, and isn't changing back. What happens when she lands in Forks? OOC Warning: LANGUAGE
Crossover - Maximum Ride & Twilight - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,528 - Reviews: 246 - Favs: 127 - Follows: 137 - Updated: 6/13/2010 - Published: 11/27/2009 - Max
Survival of the Fittest by The Jade Empress reviews
The flock kicked Max out thinking that she was working for the school. It's two years later and the flock believes she is dead, but they couldn't be more wrong. Now Max has a new family, the Rebels, which contains five other extraordinary girls.
Maximum Ride - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 19 - Words: 54,633 - Reviews: 342 - Favs: 140 - Follows: 162 - Updated: 11/4/2012 - Published: 6/24/2011 - Max
Up Up and Away by TheGirlWithTheDorkyDad reviews
The flock ditches Max for Maya. What will Max do? She finds a new family. But what happens when the traitors come back with news? Will Max listen? Re-Written/Re-Edited chapters.
Maximum Ride - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 4 - Words: 13,863 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 8/19/2013 - Published: 3/26/2012 - Max
Secrets and Lies by desperatelyobvious reviews
Just as Max begins to adjust to a normal life, she discovers her expiration date. And the flock was supposed to be there for her; they were supposed to help her through this, but why did Angel kick her off her pedestal instead and take on the role as leader? Post MAX. Currently being re-written.
Maximum Ride - Rated: T - English - Angst/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 322 - Reviews: 768 - Favs: 141 - Follows: 158 - Updated: 12/4/2014 - Published: 2/11/2010
Gone by HollisterLove reviews
Max left the Flock, and three years later, the Flock still doesn't know why she left. Fax/Mang in later chapters. Now complete.
Maximum Ride - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 6 - Words: 4,800 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 10/20/2009 - Published: 8/23/2009 - Max, Fang - Complete
Stupid Boy by MyNameIsCAL reviews
Fang always loved Max like Max loved him, but he didn't understand what he had until it was gone. Told with Keith Urban's "Stupid Boy" song as a Songfic. One-Shot.
Maximum Ride - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 746 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/18/2008 - Complete
Leave me to find me by BlackTales reviews
The flock has kicked Max out! 2 years later they find her in a bar. She's different. She attends school! Not the school, but school. When the people she hates the most come around things start to change. PLEASE REVIEW. NOT THE ENDING YOU'RE EXPETING.
Maximum Ride - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 21 - Words: 16,211 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 2/26/2012 - Published: 4/20/2009 - Max - Complete
Finding You by Callie Noelle reviews
Max hated Fang for what he did. When she left the flock her life broke down. What will it take to put her life back together and for her to forgive Fang. chp 14 is up! title has lost meaning but i'm not changing it.review. plz
Maximum Ride - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 14 - Words: 11,339 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 11/13/2007 - Published: 1/21/2007
True Intentions by maxfang28 reviews
Previously The Final Test. The flock is struggling to survive, and Max leaves the flock after a new member, Midna, is accepted. Max thinks she knows Midna's true intentions, but so does the flock. Her intentions could mean life or death. Fax and...Fidna.
Maximum Ride - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 5,451 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 10/30/2009 - Published: 8/2/2008
Alone in the World by Mz. Random Awesomeness reviews
Max, Max, Max. The Flock abandoned her leaving her to the School. The School gave her Duo. Now she has to solve her biggest problem yet: Raising him at 18. Will the Flock come back? NO FLAMES.
Maximum Ride - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 9 - Words: 15,283 - Reviews: 84 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 65 - Updated: 11/1/2009 - Published: 8/23/2009 - Max
Four Years Ago by Max7 reviews
four long years. they think she's dead, and all she wants to do is find them. Fang takes over when Max dies. or so they thought. Will Max find them?
Maximum Ride - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 9,473 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 14 - Published: 6/28/2008 - Complete
The Maximum Betrayal and Revenge by purplewing reviews
When Max is kicked out of the flock she is taken by the school.While she is there they video tape her every time they test her and send it to the flock.Will the flock help the ex leader?Or is the new leader going to say no helping Max! Please review!
Maximum Ride - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 18 - Words: 19,193 - Reviews: 311 - Favs: 114 - Follows: 112 - Updated: 11/29/2010 - Published: 1/23/2010
MAX IS DEAD! by spunkransom12 reviews
Max is dead or is she? How does the flock take it? How did it happen? What's with all these question? Hope you like it. Fax! Takes place after MAX. I don't own Maximum Ride. Rated T just to be careful.
Maximum Ride - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 12 - Words: 8,277 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 7/6/2010 - Published: 1/24/2010 - Max
31 | Page 1 2 Next »