Home Community Books Night World series Night World Masterpieces
Night World Masterpieces
Follow .
Focus: Books Night World series, Since: 11-04-10
Founder: phantomoftheworld - Stories: 4 - Followers: 0 - id: 86792
Soul mates. They are hidden around us, some as ordinary human, some in the Night World, will you dare read what happens to them?

Black Roses by Nightgirl25 reviews
Cassandra was a 17 year old girl living in Ohio. Her life was ordinary. No excitment. But when Alexender Redfern comes, she will discover something she never experienced... Love.
Night World series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 9 - Words: 11,478 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 2/5/2011 - Published: 5/6/2010
I'd Give You The Stars by Starcrossedlover12 reviews
Jenna is your average hot-tempered girl and Jace is an arrogant vampire with a ultra-selfish personality. He never thought he could ever care about anything besides himself. When two people who hate each other are destined to be. Reviews are welcomed.
Night World series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 18 - Words: 27,746 - Reviews: 302 - Favs: 113 - Follows: 104 - Updated: 7/19/2012 - Published: 8/26/2009
Kez by Makayla Renee reviews
Kez is a shapeshifter and is looking for the last wild power which they call the extreme power. All the while she is being forced to love a vampire. She knows what she needs to do and it may cost her life. R&R plz! it gives me inspiration!
Night World series - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,027 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 1/7/2011 - Published: 8/16/2010
I Love You Without An Expiration Date by phantomoftheworld reviews
You just don't get it do you. I don't care. I don't care if you kill the entire world one murder at a time. You could kill me, you could torture me. It wouldn't matter. I'm your soul mate. I love you, and that doesn't come with an expiration date.
Night World series - Rated: K+ - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 16,651 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 5/3/2011 - Published: 10/24/2010 - Complete