Home Community Anime/Manga Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! Negima: Nothing but quality
Negima: Nothing but quality
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま!, Since: 09-11-06
Founder: Raedric - Stories: 8 - Followers: 1 - id: 36870
As of yet, there are not many stories in the section. Even fewer of these are worth the read. I have taken it upon myself to compile every Negima fic I can find that does more than the average, and goes the extra mile.

Juugo by Hououza reviews
A reworking of the Negima storyline, one where Negi is somewhat older when he makes his arrival at the Mahora academy. Magic and insanity still to play a starring role, consider this Negima if it were crossed with a blend of AI love You and love Hina...
Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 29 - Words: 117,436 - Reviews: 571 - Favs: 374 - Follows: 293 - Updated: 11/11/2008 - Published: 8/17/2005
Life In A Bottle by Serac reviews
I never really thought I had a choice. When I realized I did, well, that's when I knew I could do anything. Sequel to The Dreamer
Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 28 - Words: 142,530 - Reviews: 154 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 3/19/2009 - Published: 10/22/2006 - Sayo A., Ku F.
The Dreamer by Serac reviews
[Complete] Those of Mahora Academy and of the magic world have been having a dream. When the dream is linked to magic, and the magic to murder, Negi must join with a new friend to discover the truth behind the 'voice' while protecting his students from it
Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 80,100 - Reviews: 83 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 10/10/2006 - Published: 8/9/2006 - Complete
Neo Negima by Ten-Faced Paladin reviews
Fifteen year old Negi Springfield is coming to Mahora. Can he hope to complete his assignment and keep his hormones under control at the same time?
Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 19,830 - Reviews: 111 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 98 - Updated: 9/5/2006 - Published: 7/24/2006
Partner Konoka by Hawk reviews
What if Konoka got fed up with the recurring marriage meetings and vented about it to her grandfather? What if Negi showed up a little earlier to his teaching assignment? What sort of amusing mishaps might occur then? Well, here's the Hawkstyle version of
Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,850 - Reviews: 86 - Favs: 75 - Follows: 90 - Updated: 6/25/2006 - Published: 8/1/2005
Mahou Sensei Evangeline by Tatsu-no-Houou reviews
AU: When a young Negi Springfeild's power gets too... burdening for the Magic Acadamy in London, he is sent to a special teacher.
Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,309 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 26 - Published: 8/17/2006
Schola Femina Liber Amor by Haru Matsumura reviews
When Negi gives Evangeline the date he promised at the tournament... what kind of reactions will the other girls have? Will they begin making their moves on him? Will opinions change...? Only time will tell!
Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 7,806 - Reviews: 77 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 70 - Updated: 9/4/2006 - Published: 8/22/2006
Child of Mine by Ambrant Arandel reviews
Negi attempts to discover what Chao was up to during the school festival. Takes place after the festival. Spoilers if you haven't read past Vol. 10 .Complete.
Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 32 - Words: 91,381 - Reviews: 642 - Favs: 429 - Follows: 134 - Updated: 11/4/2006 - Published: 7/15/2006 - Complete