Home Community Anime/Manga Hetalia - Axis Powers National Flowers: Shoujo-Ai Love
National Flowers: Shoujo-Ai Love
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Hetalia - Axis Powers, Since: 09-05-09
Founder: PoisnousPixie - Stories: 14 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 73979
A community for Girl/Girl couplings.

Syestra by 347-Flavors reviews
Oneshot. Belarus/Ukraine. Who does Natasha love more, her sister or her brother?
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 428 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 14 - Published: 12/2/2011 - Belarus, Ukraine - Complete
I Could Have Danced All Night by Salmon reviews
Belarus teaches Liechtenstein to dance so she can attend an upcoming ball. Fluffy romance occurs...as fluffy as Belarus gets anyhow. BelarusxLiechtenstein
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,740 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 8 - Published: 1/11/2012 - Belarus, Liechtenstein - Complete
Bedroom by PoisnousPixie reviews
Madeline resisted the urge to bang her head against the desk the way cartoon characters often did. Instead, she let out an annoyed sigh, and motioned for Amelia to come in. AU, Nyotalia.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,238 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/8/2011 - Canada, America - Complete
The Vixen and Rabbit by DestinyShiva reviews
Belarus/Liechtenstein relationship. 'Their adoration for their brothers, at times, could have been considered as sick or obsessive. Though, in reality, the two of them were just caring girls - wanting to be loved.' One-shot fluff for Secret Santa.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,286 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/20/2010 - Belarus, Liechtenstein - Complete
For the Best by Elles Green
It's not like they really wanted to leave.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 689 - Published: 1/15/2011 - Belarus, Ukraine - Complete
Conquering Aegyptus by MarkerOfEden reviews
Aegyptus was conquered by Rome who had conquered Graeca. But she belonged to Graeca, and that's exactly what she was doing until some idiot brown-haired brat came upon them. Yuri, AegyptusxGraeca, Canon Supported by History R&R
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 675 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 8 - Published: 6/18/2010 - Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece - Complete
I Kissed a Girl by too-much-romance reviews
With Japan at Switzerland's house, Liechtenstein sleeps over at Hungary's. There are three sides to this story that no one truly knows. -This is not a songfic.-
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,223 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 2/14/2012 - Published: 10/30/2010 - Liechtenstein, Hungary
Orchard of Mines by Black Family Scribe reviews
Liechtenstein wants to make more friends, but her brother's too protective to let her. Deciding to take initiative she separates from Switzerland at a World Conference. The friend she makes is not what anyone expected.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,167 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 71 - Updated: 7/13/2011 - Published: 11/27/2010 - Canada, Prussia, Liechtenstein, Belarus
Flowers by Cuirlfox369 reviews
Lili has just moved back to the town she used to live in. She usually spends her time in the old park at the old swing set that no one ever goes to anymore. So when flowers start appearing at the swing set for her, who could've sent them?
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 17 - Words: 38,087 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 12/30/2010 - Published: 9/18/2010 - Belarus, Liechtenstein
I love you by Live-Like-its-heaven-on-earth reviews
Yuri- IrelandxPortugal. the new student bewitched her, so when the school dance comes there's no one way she could resist her is there? !Oneshot!
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,510 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Published: 10/18/2010 - Osaka - Complete
Iberian War of Roses by Discet reviews
A declaration of love goes terribly wrong; starting a series of events that will be difficult to curb. Taiwan forces Vietnam to make a choice. Fem.IrelandxFem.Portugal & VietnamxTaiwan. Yuri, AU. Gakuen Hetalia Fic. Please Read and enjoy.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 21 - Words: 69,528 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 8/2/2011 - Published: 11/21/2010 - Portugal, Vietnam - Complete
Big Sister by Mama Avio reviews
"It was worth the risk; I couldn't have him close to Katya so she could take him from me. No, I had to make her fall in love with me so she would stay away from him. He's my soul mate, after all." a Belakraine experiment i hope you enjoy BelarusxUkraine
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 15,430 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 12/20/2010 - Published: 11/16/2010 - Belarus, Ukraine
An unlikely saviour by Thisissecret reviews
An embarrassing incident in the school cafeteria leads to Seychelles being cornered by France in the most unpleasant of ways. Luckily for her, an unlikely savior is just around the corner... Belarus/Seychelles, Yuri
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,632 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/7/2010 - Belarus, Seychelles - Complete
Unlikely Friends by Silent Cold reviews
Lili notices a girl alone in the cafeteria one day. She is warned but can't seem to stay away. Belarus/Liechtenstein
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,495 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/30/2010 - Liechtenstein, Belarus - Complete