Home Community Anime/Manga Naruto Naruto's Acceptance
Naruto's Acceptance
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Naruto, Since: 01-18-06
Founder: Titan.Chakra - Stories: 3,553 - Followers: 223 - Staff: 2 - id: 27405
Excellent fanfiction of Narutocentric. Inside you'll find AU, X-overs, Time Travel, and other large varieties. No Yaoi allowed. Any Questions, Suggestions, or wanting to become staff PLEASE CONTACT Titan.Wander .

Don't Judge A Book By Its Cover by NeonZangetsu reviews
It was just a book, they told her. A harmless novel, they said. Something to read on a rainy day. But magic is a whimsical thing. Magic has a will of its own. When a strange twist of fate brings two unlikely outcasts together, the destiny of two worlds will be forever altered. For better or worse, who can say? Oh, who am I kidding! We're all doomed! NarutoxBlake. Requested story.
Crossover - Naruto & RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,002 - Reviews: 107 - Favs: 292 - Follows: 342 - Published: 8/22 - Naruto U., Blake B., Team RWBY
New Gods of Remnant by NeonZangetsu reviews
Some say the Gods forsook Remnant. And in truth, they did. Long ago, they left their creations behind and departed to parts unknown, never to return. Yet, when a vengeful goddess catapults an unlikely team of shinobi through time, Remnant gains new gods. At least, they appear to be gods. Will they save the world? Destroy it? Rule it? Or perhaps...? Chaos abounds! NarutoxMaria?
Crossover - Naruto & RWBY - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,138 - Reviews: 122 - Favs: 323 - Follows: 363 - Published: 8/9 - Naruto U., Summer R., Kali B., M. Calavera
Taking Flight by NeonZangetsu reviews
In the Branwen Tribe, strength meant everything. Only the strongest led them. Only the strongest prevailed. This was the way of their world. The strong thrived. The weak perished. But when a newborn babe lands on their doorstep, that world begins to change. For better or worse, who could say? Only time will tell. NarutoxRaven? Narutoxharem? True harem? REPOSTED due to glitches.
Crossover - Naruto & RWBY - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,283 - Reviews: 162 - Favs: 416 - Follows: 487 - Updated: 8/8 - Published: 7/24 - Naruto U., Glynda G., Raven B., Qrow B.
Misadventures in Mordor by NeonZangetsu reviews
One does not simply walk into Mordor...unless one falls out of the sky. Well! That's not walking then, is it? More like landing. A lone shinobi accidentally strands himself in Middle Earth through no fault but his own and "accidentally" forges an army. One misunderstanding leads to another, and so begins the Misadventures in Mordor. Humor-driven story. No real pairing to speak of.
Crossover - Naruto & Middle-earth - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,940 - Reviews: 179 - Favs: 354 - Follows: 415 - Updated: 8/20 - Published: 7/26 - Naruto U., Galadriel, Talion
Reincarnated into the world of Naruto by onetim3 reviews
Izaya. Karasuma Izaya. I was a spy working for the UN on a top secret mission when someone sold me out. Seriously? I had to work fast and working fast means higher chances of getting caught. Wait, what is this. Where am I? "What a shame. Another failure." Said a cold, dark, and eerie voice. "Is that...Orochimaru!" The last thing I remember was an explosion. Is this reincarnation?
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 63 - Words: 270,549 - Reviews: 293 - Favs: 1,551 - Follows: 1,510 - Updated: 2/10 - Published: 9/27/2019 - Naruto U., Haku, Kimimaro K., OC - Complete
Rippling Future by Airheaded dude reviews
All decisions impact the future just the same, be it minor or major. Repairing Orochimaru's damage was one and when Jiraiya decides to ask Naruto one question one month before the finals, he changes his attitude towards Naruto and instead brings about what Naruto was always meant to be, a truly strong Shinobi.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 32 - Words: 387,298 - Reviews: 983 - Favs: 3,352 - Follows: 3,706 - Updated: 7/3 - Published: 12/8/2013 - [Naruto U., Hinata H.]
Lies Are Entertainment by NeonZangetsu reviews
For what is life but a lie? A way to delude oneself into carrying on, surviving the day to day, finding a reason to be. Lies and tricks were but entertainment for one such as her. She was immortal. Eternal. But not infallible. A boy forms a pact with a woman cursed by the gods...and the world will never be the same. Insanity and humor abounds. NarutoxSalem. Possibly Narutoxharem?
Crossover - Naruto & RWBY - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,489 - Reviews: 228 - Favs: 501 - Follows: 555 - Updated: 8/27 - Published: 6/26 - Naruto U., Salem
Partners in Crime by NeonZangetsu reviews
They say crime never pays. Really, sweetheart? Who says that? Crime always pays. Be it in Blood or Coin or Dust, crime ALWAYS pays. It pays even better when you have someone to watch your back. Or better yet, a partner. A young Roman Torcwhick strikes a bargain with a wayward ninja and Remnant will never be the same. NarutoxNeo? Narutoxharem? May be upgraded to M for...reasons.
Crossover - Naruto & RWBY - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 11,711 - Reviews: 317 - Favs: 659 - Follows: 768 - Updated: 8/28 - Published: 4/27 - Naruto U., Glynda G., Cinder F., Neo
An Untraveled Road by NeonZangetsu reviews
There's an old saying in Atlas. Don't mess with a Schnee. Ah, if only he'd been given that choice. Fate had other plans. Flung into uncharted territory, a wayward ninja finds himself on a new battlefield; one he's not at all prepared for. His decisions here might just make the world of Remnant a better place...or destroy what remains. Who can say? NarutoxWillow. NarutoxHarem?
Crossover - Naruto & RWBY - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 68,347 - Reviews: 1202 - Favs: 1,757 - Follows: 2,070 - Updated: 7/23 - Published: 3/16 - Naruto U., Summer R., Raven B., Willow S.
My heart belongs to you sensei by King of Heroes Gilgamesh reviews
Naruto Namikaze has it all: born from the richest family in the world, a master of Karate and Judo, looks that could kill, photographic memory, and a good heart. But Naruto has a secret, he has a massive crush on his homeroom and history teacher Kushina Uzumaki.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 19,879 - Reviews: 216 - Favs: 491 - Follows: 521 - Updated: 12/9/2019 - Published: 5/14/2015 - [Naruto U., Kushina U.]
My greatest investigation by Statchar reviews
It was supposed to be simple, capture and haul him back. Not chasing the guy across a dimension where people dressed up in– admittedly cool–costumes. Apparently, he was a villain too. If only he was good at hide and seek; at least he had a little help.
Crossover - Naruto & My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 14,043 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 542 - Follows: 755 - Updated: 12/10/2019 - Published: 4/9/2019 - [Naruto U., Yu T./Mount Lady] Izuku M.
Son of Shendu: The Tale of Red X by windstorm16 reviews
"Being a hero? Been there and couldn't stand the rules. Being a villain? No thanks I'm not interested in being some psycho lunatic. I'm just a thief, the only rules I play by are my own and look out for number one. In my world I was Naruto Uzumaki, but here I'm Red X and if anyone messes with me, I'll show them why you don't cross the Son of Shendu."
Crossover - Naruto & Kim Possible - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 24,124 - Reviews: 233 - Favs: 1,107 - Follows: 1,284 - Updated: 7/3 - Published: 8/13/2019 - [Naruto U., Kim P., Shego]
All Things Must Die by NeonZangetsu reviews
Death is the ultimate end for all living beings. We live, we prosper, we die. Such is the cycle of life...or so it should be. But sometimes death is not the end. Some of us, be it through choice or a curse, carry burdens that transcend the cycle itself. Some of us are just too stubborn to die. Some...have to learn their lesson the hard way. Narutoxharem? NarutoxCinder? Spoilers!
Crossover - Naruto & RWBY - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 52,445 - Reviews: 742 - Favs: 1,056 - Follows: 1,238 - Updated: 8/12 - Published: 2/26 - Naruto U., Cinder F., Emerald S., Salem
Senju Returned by TheBeardedOne reviews
Sequel to Senju Ruto - The youngest son of Tsunade has started his journey into becoming the best Shinobi he can be, aided by a powerful teacher and his childhood friend.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 19 - Words: 112,530 - Reviews: 187 - Favs: 305 - Follows: 309 - Updated: 6/19 - Published: 3/15 - Complete
Senju Naruto by TheBeardedOne reviews
In the aftermath of the Kyuubi attack on Konoha, the new vessel lies dead, slain by infiltrators unknown. Elsewhere, one of the Sannin has settled down to raise her new family, including a blue-eyed baby... (Sequel up - Senju Returned)
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 21 - Words: 48,130 - Reviews: 277 - Favs: 712 - Follows: 636 - Updated: 7/3/2019 - Published: 6/23/2019 - Complete
Everybody Loves Cookies by NeonZangetsu reviews
Everyone Loves Cookies. Don't they? I certainly hope they do; because if they don't, then I opened this bloody bakery for nothing. Hmm. Maybe I should've tried my hand at a cafe instead. Too late now, I suppose. In my experience, I've found that almost anyone can be plied with sweets; from the hardiest hunter to the most vile of villains. What could possibly go wrong? Plot Bin.
Crossover - Naruto & RWBY - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 32,760 - Reviews: 753 - Favs: 1,221 - Follows: 1,429 - Updated: 8/14 - Published: 3/13 - Naruto U., Ruby R., Nora V., Raven B.
Just A Bit Of Bread by NeonZangetsu reviews
Change seldom starts at the top. On the contrary, it often begins at the bottom. With the weak and small, the powerless, the outcast and the helpless. Those forgotten by the masses, thought beneath their notice. How quaint. But the tiniest ripples often produce the greatest waves, wouldn't you say? Sometimes those we label as "weak" become the strongest of us all. Narutoxharem.
Crossover - Naruto & RWBY - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 44,656 - Reviews: 539 - Favs: 792 - Follows: 905 - Updated: 9/3 - Published: 3/7 - Naruto U., Velvet S., Emerald S., Coco A.
Embers of Hope by NeonZangetsu reviews
Salem's heart died long ago with her children. It had turned cold and black, like the Grimm she commanded. All that remained were the faded embers of Hope. Tiny, forgotten feelings, wasted sentiment she had no need of. She needed nothing. No one. Or so she thought. Until she found him. A single whim on her part just might bring the world together. Narutoxharem? Not sure.
Crossover - Naruto & RWBY - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 17,155 - Reviews: 565 - Favs: 1,026 - Follows: 1,187 - Updated: 8/15 - Published: 3/9 - Naruto U., Ruby R., Cinder F., Salem
The Future Has Passed by VereorFaux reviews
The Ryumyaku was about to be sealed, but something was off. The kunai had been tainted and instead of sending them back to the future, Naruto and Yamato got stuck in the past, leaving the blond ninja in a conundrum. While he lost everything, suddenly he was capable of meeting everyone he lost again. Even his own parents. Naruto/Sara (Complete, Edited as of April 7th, 2018)
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 10 - Words: 27,605 - Reviews: 149 - Favs: 704 - Follows: 468 - Updated: 3/30/2018 - Published: 12/6/2016 - [Naruto U., Sāra] [Minato N., Kushina U.] - Complete
Family by Agrithnum-aut reviews
Basked in the afterglow of a rather wondrous experience, Naruto and Tayuya get to realize something that they'd never had was right in front of them.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,705 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 136 - Follows: 70 - Published: 3/14/2017 - [Naruto U., Tayuya] - Complete
The Evil Without by MegaDarkly reviews
Kaguya never intended to hurt others. Unfortunately, her mind fell into ruin from the corrupt Chakra Fruit and turned her against everything and everyone. But through a simple conflict between her and a Jinchuuriki named Naruto hundreds of years later, she was freed from the corruption and could see the world for what it was. She also began to see her savior for what he was too.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 8,236 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 223 - Follows: 277 - Updated: 4/9 - Published: 12/21/2019 - Naruto U., Kaguya Ō.
Kaminomi by Otarianny reviews
For a thousand years after Kaguya Ootsutsuki eat the sacred fruit of the Shinju tree, the tree collected nutrients with the blood of war between shinobis, a new fruit was generated and found by a shinobi of Konoha, which Uzumaki Naruto will do with the same power as Kaguya got a day from Shinju. Grey!naruto later godlike!naruto
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,122 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 161 - Follows: 214 - Updated: 12/3/2019 - Published: 12/18/2018 - Naruto U., Kaguya Ō.
The Strange Relationship Between Oppai Dragon and Ramen Chef by Death to Original Naming reviews
A blonde ninja who changed his job occupation to that of a ramen chef meets an extremely lecherous teenager who will probably be called Oppai Dragon sooner or later. This story devolves from there. Involves subpar grammar, subparier comedy and the subpariest sense of structuring ever.
Crossover - Naruto & High School DxD/ハイスクールD×D - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Friendship - Chapters: 16 - Words: 143,161 - Reviews: 570 - Favs: 1,513 - Follows: 1,633 - Updated: 12/31/2019 - Published: 12/31/2014 - Naruto U., H. Issei, T. Koneko, OC
Dattebayo, Taichō! by Traban16 reviews
"We stand in awe before that which cannot be seen..." Naruto and his friends start something that turns the Ninja World on its head. Welcoming the new Gotei 13, the Konoha Divisions!
Crossover - Naruto & Bleach - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 78,731 - Reviews: 192 - Favs: 515 - Follows: 619 - Updated: 10/13/2019 - Published: 6/30/2017 - Naruto U., Ino Y., Ichigo K., Rukia K.
Dining with Divinity by SoulReaperCrewe reviews
Even the Gods and Goddesses of Olympus needed a day off. Sometime's they needed time away from the constant bickering and never-ending controversies of their family. On one such day, Wisdom and Moon found themselves discovering a hidden gem within the city that never slept, and meeting a familiar blonde knucklehead with a penchant for the colour orange.
Crossover - Naruto & Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 94,760 - Reviews: 2662 - Favs: 6,043 - Follows: 6,677 - Updated: 8/30 - Published: 12/5/2019 - Naruto U.
1,526 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »