Home Community Misc Anime X-overs More Random than the Random-est of all Anime!
More Random than the Random-est of all Anime!
Follow .
Focus: Misc Anime X-overs, Since: 07-21-08
Founder: Mew Mai - Stories: 4 - Followers: 0 - id: 60675
Random Stories that have nothing to do with anything! Yay randomness!

The Unfinished Tails of Shagi by Shagi Tigori reviews
These are a bunch of random incomplete blurbs I created most when I was in a club. Don't plan on continuing them though. Also I have on other chapters some randomness that I may or may not continue, These animes range all over with my own characters in it
Anime X-overs - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,814 - Reviews: 2 - Updated: 7/10/2008 - Published: 5/25/2008
When Fangirls Attack! by TheShadowmancers reviews
These...are not your ordinary crazed fangirls. These girls have a mission. And it involves kidnapping every hot guy they can get their manicured claws on! Bishies beware!
Anime X-overs - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,624 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 2/15/2009 - Published: 7/9/2008
The story of Ryou by Ryoux0 reviews
This is the story about a man who makes one mistake and tries to save the one he loves... Rated T for language.. There will be many many crossovers with just about everything i can think of This is an oc of mine he belongs to no anime but meets them.
Anime X-overs - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,304 - Reviews: 5 - Updated: 8/28/2008 - Published: 7/2/2008