Home Community Misc Vocaloid Mirror Sound
Mirror Sound
Follow .
Focus: Misc Vocaloid, Since: 01-29-09
Founder: rimiburt - Stories: 80 - Followers: 18 - Staff: 4 - id: 66605
A collection of decent RinxLen fics (: Not all necessarily incest. Proper grammar usage.

Please do not PM me (xliveyourhistory) about the community! I'm no longer active. Contact the staff :) And for those interested in being staff, shoot me an email! It's on my profile. Thanks guys!

Album Infinity: Orbital Nova by ChiioUnicorn reviews
Sequel to Project: VOCALOID. "In this vast universe, no many how many times I'm reborn, I'll still fall in love with you." Love is a satellite that orbits around a star. Love is a potent force stronger than gravity. Even when sin surrounds the world, soulmates that make a vow of eternal love are inevitably destined to return to one another.
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 56,827 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 2/4/2018 - Published: 1/2/2018 - [Len K., Rin K.]
Oliver vs Len by KagamineJenn02 reviews
A new Vocaloid steps into the Vocaloid household, only to have Len immediately hate him. To add on to that, this new guy is trying to steal Rin away! In celebration of Oliver's release tomorrow 12/21/11 ! Contains twincest... Oneshot! OliverxRinxLen
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,863 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 9 - Published: 12/20/2011 - Len K., Oliver - Complete
Beautiful Hangover by bubblewrap panties reviews
Rin awakens to find herself in an unfamiliar room with the worst hangover, not remembering what happened to her. As she pries further, she is told that she promised Len Kagamine, the last person she could call lonely, to stay with him until death. She learns that the kind and popular prince of the school has a dark and obsessive side—with this in the way, will she keep her vow?
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,183 - Reviews: 96 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 77 - Updated: 8/24/2014 - Published: 10/20/2012 - Rin K., Len K.
paper planes by Puppet Chi reviews
paper planes. because texts, tweets and facebook messaging are too mainstream for a pair of neighbours. RinxLen. Fluff. One-shot. Rated T for language
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,154 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 117 - Follows: 19 - Published: 1/31/2013 - Len K., Rin K. - Complete
Study Date: RinLen oneshot by TheWhiteJewel reviews
Len is your average teenager boy...with hormones. How is he going to react when his childhood friend suddenly becomes drop-dead gorgeous? And what will happen when he becomes her tutor?
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,330 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 89 - Follows: 22 - Published: 9/22/2012 - Len K., Rin K. - Complete
The After Story by LenShigure reviews
Series of short stories and anecdotes that follow my RinxLen story "Flying on your Wings" based on the same universe. Cover the background stories that has happened before, during and after what happened in the catastrophe that shook the world in the main plot. Sequels, prequels, and requests are open! RinxLen, MikuxKaito, LukaxGakupo. T for possible lovey-dovey scenes.
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 11,916 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 9/12/2012 - Published: 8/7/2012 - Rin K., Len K.
A Twisted Fairy Tale by LolliGurlz reviews
A Romeo and Cinderella fan fic. Rin is a princess who's kept many secrets from her friends and wishes to live a normal life. Once Len, a guy she's been crushing on, notices her Rin's dreams of a normal life and fairy tale romance changes. Now with her parents forcing her to marry, she becomes lost in all the drama a teenage princess faces. LenxRinxMikuo love triangle. Please R&R
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 18,894 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 9/26/2012 - Published: 7/15/2012 - Len K., Rin K. - Complete
Miracle of the Heart by RainIsMyFavouriteColour reviews
A oneshot based on the Vocaloid song 'Kokoro' by Len & Rin Kagamine. A young, lonely boy grows up to be a scientist and builds a robot to keep him company. However, to enable her to live properly she needs a heart. A story about how she gained one with help of her beloved creator. It's NONCEST and a different ending than the one in the song. Enjoy and please R&R :
Vocaloid - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,129 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 8 - Published: 6/7/2012 - Len K., Rin K. - Complete
To Fly by ChiioUnicorn reviews
yandere!Rin! Grandfather always told her angels are beautiful beings. If that's the case, Len was surely one... and she would do anything to protect his wings. Warning: disturbing themes, slight glore.
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Horror/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,581 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 13 - Published: 5/6/2012 - Rin K., Len K. - Complete
Flying on your Wings by LenShigure reviews
In a post-apocalyptic world, Rin & Len seemed to be the only survivors. In their quest to find other survivors and meaning of life, will they be able to escape the clutches of darkness and sow their hearts in the broken world? T for Zombies. COMPLETED!
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 14,648 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 7/7/2012 - Published: 2/15/2012 - Len K., Rin K. - Complete
Blondes Are for the Birds by Auntie Cliche reviews
Rin's life is a yellow disaster thanks to her mom, Akita Neru. Neru's love life is a long history of towheaded wonders, and Rin is sick of it. That is, until her mother marries Kagamine Leon, and Len comes into Rin's life. This is their love story.
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 36,529 - Reviews: 118 - Favs: 100 - Follows: 99 - Updated: 10/22/2011 - Published: 3/6/2011 - Rin K., Len K.
Walk of Insanity by ricecakes.anemonies.benzene reviews
The destructive boy and the sinful girl, a match by the Devil himself. Paradichlorobenzene x Antichlorobenzene. Drabble Series.
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Horror/Crime - Chapters: 12 - Words: 6,680 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 12/28/2011 - Published: 9/22/2011 - Len K., Rin K.
Life Goes On by rimiburt reviews
Noncest!RinxLen - "She squeezes her eyes shut, but, although she doesn't realize it, she's smiling." ;; HBD Ham!
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,733 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 9 - Published: 11/9/2011 - Rin K., Len K. - Complete
The World is Mine! by Aria of a Melody reviews
The number one princess in the whole entire world... You know by heart how to treat me like that... Isn't that right?
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 780 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/21/2011 - Len K., Rin K. - Complete
I, Vocaloid by ChiioUnicorn reviews
Metropolis, a mega-city where robots must know their place. They mustn't harm humans, they must obey humans, and they must never have social interest with humans. Len, a bitter tyke, crosses the line when he meets a mysterious girl known only as Rin.
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 17,929 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 2/5/2012 - Published: 9/6/2011 - Rin K., Len K.
With All My Heart by ChiioUnicorn reviews
A magical thing happens to 14-year-old Len. A beautiful, golden-haired doll given to him from a strange girl, comes to life, saying she is to grant him three wishes. What will he do with those wishes? /LenxRin TWOSHOT!/
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,096 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 53 - Published: 7/6/2011 - Len K., Rin K.
Wordplay by Medusa Q reviews
"Yes." Len took her chin and brought it up to face him and this time, Rin could not hide the evident blush on her cheeks. "Tu n'appartiens qu'à moi." ; — Len/Rin, Oneshot.
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,547 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 251 - Follows: 34 - Published: 6/15/2011 - Len K., Rin K. - Complete
Hating the Guy that Loves You by xxKerii-tan reviews
Kagamine Rin, an anti-social teen, has nearly no friends, gets bullied, and can care much less about her social life. She also utterly hates the school flirt, Kagamine Len. So what happens when he begins to love her and won't stop loving her? RinxLen, NO TWINCEST. Romance, humor, and drama.
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 30 - Words: 90,893 - Reviews: 537 - Favs: 438 - Follows: 314 - Updated: 7/14/2014 - Published: 7/14/2010 - Rin K., Len K., SF-A2 Miki - Complete
For a Sick Boy by fukuji mihoko reviews
I... really wish I had fallen in love with Miku. That would have been easier. It would have been so much easier. But I couldn't do that. Instead, I had to fall in love with Rin. My twin sister. :onesided Len/Rin, gore, self-harm:
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Horror/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 47,953 - Reviews: 237 - Favs: 181 - Follows: 60 - Updated: 5/6/2011 - Published: 4/5/2011 - Len K., Rin K. - Complete
The Red Spade by Medusa Q reviews
A twisted Vocaloid adaption of 'Little Red Riding Hood' - She headed to the woods to look for her grandmother, but what she didn't expect was to fall in love with the one who had almost eaten her up. - Len/Rin, Werewolf!Len.
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 18 - Words: 73,811 - Reviews: 358 - Favs: 197 - Follows: 182 - Updated: 8/12/2011 - Published: 6/12/2010 - Len K., Rin K.
31 Days by Stella Kirkland reviews
He's gone for a month... might as well start counting down the days. Len x Rin. I wonder if you miss me as much as I miss you.
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 4,789 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 3/29/2011 - Published: 11/14/2010 - Rin K., Len K. - Complete
Two Sides of the Devil's Coin by Miko A. Kimura reviews
Rin believes she had wrongly hurt one of her lovers in the past, and promises to never love again in fear of hurting another innocent soul. But she will be tested when Len Kagamine comes around. /Noncest RinxLen/
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 41,507 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 45 - Updated: 12/22/2011 - Published: 1/22/2011 - Rin K., Len K. - Complete
Chance! by ChiioUnicorn reviews
Having her feelings hurt after a popularity fight with Len, Rin drinks a mysterious drink given to her by Master... only to turn back into a 5-year-old kid! Oh boy, how will this turn out? *Oneshot LenxRin*
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,010 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 164 - Follows: 29 - Published: 1/24/2011 - [Rin K., Len K.] - Complete
Fruitful by ChiioUnicorn reviews
Len hates oranges. With their overly sweet, explosive flavor, how could his adorable twin prefer them over him? How will Rin react to this? *Oneshot*
Vocaloid - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 584 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 11/18/2010 - Published: 11/17/2010 - Len K., Rin K. - Complete
Project: VOCALOID by ChiioUnicorn reviews
COMPLETE/Sequel is available to read on profile/ A cyborg, Rin, is created as the key to answering to a madman's wish: her father's. However, she escapes to Japan, in hindrance. Now on a mission to regain her lost past, Rin finds herself helplessly drawn to teenage life, drama, and Len Kagamine.
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 31 - Words: 600,975 - Reviews: 909 - Favs: 398 - Follows: 301 - Updated: 10/27/2017 - Published: 12/2/2010 - [Rin K., Len K.] - Complete
68 | Page 1 .. Last Next »