Home Community Games Minesweeper Minesweeper, Fanfiction's Only C2
Minesweeper, Fanfiction's Only C2
Follow .
Focus: Games Minesweeper, Since: 12-24-07
Founder: Pen an image from the words - Stories: 9 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 6 - id: 53779
I notice that there are no Minesweeper C2s, so I decided to make the first! I'll take absolutely any Minesweeper stories, so if you want to be a staff, then PM me and ask

Classic Minesweeper Vs Windows Vista Minesweeper by Doc Drabble reviews
The greatest battle of all time? The war to end all wars? The ultimate clash of the titans? Nah.
Minesweeper - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 104 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/4/2011 - Complete
RED NUMBERS by Schtolteheim Reinbach III reviews
It's about a character who doesn't get much attention in the Minesweeper fandom. See if you can guess who it is? I didn't mean to be so depressing but I'm kinda depressed today...
Minesweeper - Rated: T - English - Angst/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 589 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 7 - Published: 10/10/2002
Sunglasses by Anakin McFly reviews
It's the life of the Smiley. Go into The Room. Play The Game. Die. At least, that's how things were... until one Smiley decided to change it all. FINISHED
Minesweeper - Rated: K - English - Humor/Angst - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,164 - Reviews: 185 - Favs: 137 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 2/11/2008 - Published: 12/6/2002 - Complete
The Player by Phantom Typewriter reviews
The thoughts and views of a player in playing his game of choice.
Minesweeper - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 477 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 5 - Published: 2/17/2006 - Complete
Minesweeper by Jedi-Amara reviews
[oneshot] A dystopic world, where who you are defines what you can do, and the minesweeper is the lowest of all...
Minesweeper - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 441 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Published: 11/16/2005 - Complete
Mindswept by Ember Nickel reviews
On his sixteenth birthday, another boy enters the inferno of the board only to be plunged into a far different game than that for which he was prepared.
Minesweeper - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,168 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Published: 6/13/2007 - Complete
Unleash your Imagination by lilyqueen777 reviews
Because under the Irrelevant Intercepts this category follows the motto for this website. inspiration: Unleash your imagination. please r&r!
Minesweeper - Rated: T - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 56 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 6/12/2007 - Complete
I am Minesweeper by lilyqueen777 reviews
Inspiration: use this line Because I am Minesweeper...please r&r!
Minesweeper - Rated: T - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 84 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 6/12/2007 - Complete
Gunmetal Grey by K Project reviews
Third in my series of sonnets. This one's about a soldier assigned to minesweeping duty.
Minesweeper - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 107 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/20/2006 - Complete