Home Community Books Janet Evanovich Merry Men mayhem!
Merry Men mayhem!
Follow .
Focus: Books Janet Evanovich, Since: 04-24-12
Founder: Angela3511 - Stories: 25 - Followers: 29 - Staff: 1 - id: 99825
This will be a clearinghouse for completed Merry Men stories. Please contact me if I'm missing any (and I'm sure I am!) or if you want to be added as staff. As a personal note, I'd prefer to only add stories once they are complete. Thank you. Enjoy!

A Date? by Kate Manoso reviews
One shot that was stuck in my head. Okay! So maybe I can't do one shots!
Janet Evanovich - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,481 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 9/9/2007 - Published: 8/29/2007 - Complete
Familiar Voices by financebabe reviews
Stephanie has to stay hidden in the home of her great-grandparents to protect and care for one of the guys. Will the voices she hears help her find her way, or prove to be too distracting to complete her assignment?
Janet Evanovich - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 20 - Words: 100,777 - Reviews: 787 - Favs: 172 - Follows: 92 - Updated: 5/15/2012 - Published: 4/16/2012 - Stephanie P. - Complete
One For Cal by Kate Manoso reviews
Stephanie is over Joe and Ranger. Could Cal be just what she needs? Chapter Thirteen is up! Story complete. I may be able to start a second story off of the end.
Janet Evanovich - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 15,724 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 80 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 8/3/2007 - Published: 7/29/2007 - Complete
Staying Connected to the Dress by financebabe reviews
A fluffy one-shot that is a sequal to Staying Connected and answers the question of what happened on Hal and Steph's first date when she wore the little blue dress featured in the original story. Should be read after Staying Connected to make sense.
Janet Evanovich - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,008 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 10 - Published: 9/12/2010 - Stephanie P. - Complete