Home Community Games Tales of Symphonia Memories kept in a locket
Memories kept in a locket
Follow .
Focus: Games Tales of Symphonia, Since: 12-02-05
Founder: Aio - Stories: 257 - Followers: 27 - id: 25279
Only for the Aurion Family fans. This is for those who support Kratos and his relationship with Anna and Lloyd. NO INCEST!

In Every Story by fowl68 reviews
Sometimes, Anna dreams about happy days. Those are the times that she wakes up crying. Pre-game. Spoilers.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,017 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/14/2015 - [Anna A., Kratos A.] Yuan, Lloyd I. - Complete
The Angel and the Angelus by KattyKake reviews
How Kratos met Anna and fell in love with her and how Lloyd grew up.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,281 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 3/27/2014 - Published: 3/9/2014 - Anna A., Kratos A., Lloyd I., Yuan
Definitions by Musical Kitten reviews
As Kratos and Anna near a new turning point in their relationship, they struggle to find a name for something that should be so simple. *One-shot*
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,330 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/4/2013 - Anna A., Kratos A. - Complete
I'd Put U and I Together by Marchenplushie28 reviews
The A to Z of Anna and Kratos. Kratos/Anna
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 18 - Words: 4,364 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 12/8/2012 - Published: 3/9/2011 - Kratos A., Anna A.
First Kiss by silent romantic reviews
Yeah, the title is pretty self explanatory. The story is better than the title, please R&R. One shot.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 574 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/2/2010 - Anna A., Kratos A. - Complete
Curiosity by Cataclysmic Eclipse reviews
Mommy and daddy may not want him to know what was in the wooden box, but Lloyd knew that he needed to know. Who knows, it could be chocolate!
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,313 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 6 - Published: 7/2/2010 - Lloyd I., Kratos A. - Complete
Ruby and Amethyst by Secondhand Soul reviews
Just a one shot... possibly. Love is a strange thing, even more so for two who are as tainted as a fallen angel and a human ranch victim. One day, however, their bond will create the one thing the dying world longs for... Kranna.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,049 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/8/2010 - Kratos A., Anna A. - Complete
Name of the Game by Mira Fujibayashi reviews
Kratos and Anna play a quick game of shiritori. KxA Oneshot.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 793 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Published: 5/15/2010 - Kratos A., Anna A. - Complete
Anna by Abombidal boo reviews
Mild Kranna. Kratos has just rescued Anna from the Desians, and she doesn't trust him. I make add more this, but for now it's just a short one-shot, with a sweet ending. Rated for Anna's mouth.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,029 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/27/2010 - Anna A., Kratos A. - Complete
Teething by Symphoniafan reviews
Kratos makes a sacrifice to soothe his son’s pain
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 939 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 7 - Published: 4/10/2010 - Kratos A., Lloyd I. - Complete
Revisions Of The Rules by Sirens And Muses reviews
Okay, so the sequel-ish thing to Rules of Fatherhood. We applied the twenty rules to seventeen-year-old Lloyd...with some changes, of course. Rated T because of Winn Dixie.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 11 - Words: 13,045 - Reviews: 115 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 89 - Updated: 11/23/2014 - Published: 4/4/2010 - Kratos A., Lloyd I.
Kratos the Stranger by cyathula reviews
Kratos, the most annoying man in Lloyd's world, is on night duty as usual in the desert of Triet. But tonight, Lloyd goes to talk with him...
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,563 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 7 - Published: 3/7/2010 - Lloyd I., Kratos A. - Complete
Thwack by Symphoniafan reviews
Surprisingly, some of the best memories aren’t the sweetest...or the friendliest...but they can be funny. Though, Kratos may think otherwise.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 830 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 6 - Published: 3/9/2010 - Lloyd I., Kratos A. - Complete
Shadows in the Night by Midnight Reicheru reviews
Anna and Kratos are in Hima and reveal their true feelings for one another. Rated T just because it is. Lots and lots and lots of Kranna. This is probably going to be a series of one-shots about that couple. Maybe Lloyd too.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,998 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/9/2010 - Anna A., Kratos A.
Letters In Bottles by Sirens And Muses reviews
A simple grammer lesson gives young Lloyd a great idea that turns into an outlet for his thoughts as he grows older. Please review. Rated T for...some reason we can't think of right now.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 8,081 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 3/21/2010 - Published: 8/18/2009 - Lloyd I. - Complete
New Name for Daddy by Symphoniafan reviews
Lloyd is just beginning to learn how to talk. He is at the age when he starts trying to repeat what he hears around him. Unfortunately, for Kratos, his name is one of them....
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 878 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 99 - Follows: 8 - Published: 2/28/2010 - Kratos A., Lloyd I. - Complete
Valentine's Dilema by Jet Set Yoyo reviews
A little late for Valentine's Day but... This is Anna's first Valentine's Day since escaping the Human Ranch and Kvar so Kratos wants to make it special. The problem is he can't figure out what to get her. Kranna Fluff. Oneshot.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,415 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Published: 2/20/2010 - Anna A., Kratos A. - Complete
Breath of Life by JeenaLight reviews
When Lloyd falls of a cliff, Who will save him? Twoshot
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,726 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 2/22/2010 - Published: 2/18/2010 - Lloyd I., Kratos A.
Everlasting Love by Je t'aime Saku reviews
Kratos visits his wife on Valentine's Day. One-shot.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 285 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 2/16/2010 - Kratos A., Anna A. - Complete
The Places We've Been by Sirens And Muses reviews
Every place has its own story to tell. KratosXAnna oneshots, each from a different place. Rated T for Trouble With A Capital T And That Rhymes With P And That Stands For Pool.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 10,880 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 11/8/2011 - Published: 1/8/2010 - Kratos A., Anna A.
Angel at the Top of the Tree by Religion0 reviews
She has puppy eyes! What could he possibly have done? /Kranna Christmas fic./
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 546 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/22/2009 - [Anna A., Kratos A.] - Complete
Disintegration by Cataclysmic Eclipse reviews
A scream was enough to send Kratos' senses reeling and fear flood through his veins. Pre-game. Kranna.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,455 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Published: 10/12/2009 - Kratos A., Anna A.
At Anna's Grave by cyathula reviews
A bit of what Kratos might have thought as he stood at Anna's grave at Dirk's house for the first time at the beginning of the game...
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 360 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Published: 10/7/2009 - Kratos A., Anna A. - Complete
Recollection by freakyanimegal reviews
What separated Lloyd from the truth was nothing but a few memories. Memories long forgotten of his childhood, of his family. Amazing, really, how delicate this situation was... Really, he had just been lucky he hadn't remembered sooner. "Lloyd-?" "Dad?"
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 5 - Words: 10,674 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 119 - Follows: 59 - Updated: 6/4/2010 - Published: 9/18/2009 - Kratos A., Lloyd I. - Complete
Tiny Hands by Symphoniafan reviews
Even the smallest of things can bring someone fear. For Kratos, it made him afraid of himself...until that tiny hand wrapped around his finger.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,519 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 88 - Follows: 6 - Published: 9/25/2009 - Kratos A., Anna A. - Complete
240 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »