Home Community Books Wheel of Time Mat Fun!
Mat Fun!
Follow .
Focus: Books Wheel of Time, Since: 03-03-10
Founder: OnceAndFutureFicWriter - Stories: 10 - Followers: 0 - id: 79282
ANything that has Mat in it really, if it's good. PM me if you want your story added.

A Roll of the Dice by Millia reviews
The woman melted in his arms while he was kissing her, and turned to ice the moment she stepped back. KoD, p.597
Wheel of Time - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,519 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/25/2006 - Complete
A Time to Dance by Ersatz reviews
Just a little musing on what might happen if the Emond's Fielders reunite. Mild AU and a doubtless unpopular pairing. Please R & R.
Wheel of Time - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,583 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 15 - Published: 11/15/2004 - Mat C., Egwene A. - Complete
Hiraeth by Ersatz reviews
The good news? It's got a smidgen of Rand in it. The bad? It's from Egwene's PoV. Come on, somebody has to like her. Reviews touch my inner smile.
Wheel of Time - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,037 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Published: 6/8/2005 - Mat C., Egwene A. - Complete
Dawn and Noon and Dusk by Ersatz reviews
Oh, the irrelevance! It's got Mat in it...and that other character I always pair him with. Whassername...yep, that's the one. Fluff. WAFF. Pants: call it what you will. R&R always snuggled.
Wheel of Time - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,415 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 8 - Published: 5/16/2006 - Mat C., Egwene A. - Complete
Just Three Words by amightylongstick0006 reviews
Oneshot. Tuon and Mat are about to be separated for longer than either of them are used to. Setalle has told Tuon what must be done... and most unusually, she's not entirely sure she's up to the task...
Wheel of Time - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,584 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 7 - Published: 8/20/2009 - Mat C., Tuon Athaem Kore Paendrag - Complete
Drawn by Ersatz reviews
Mat and Tuon sitting in a tree, k.i.s.s.i.n...well, maybe not. Oneshot of goo - minds out of the gutter, folks - so get the PeptoBismol ready. R & R always cherished.
Wheel of Time - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,417 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 5 - Published: 10/4/2005 - Mat C., Tuon Athaem Kore Paendrag - Complete
Secret Smiles by PsychoLeopard reviews
The very last thing Tuon was expecting when she arrived to oversee the Return was to be kidnapped by a ruffian. But she is adaptable, and poised, and maybe just a tiny bit intrigued. Follows CoT, KoD from Tuon's eyes.
Wheel of Time - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 46,458 - Reviews: 184 - Favs: 194 - Follows: 169 - Updated: 6/9/2012 - Published: 3/20/2005 - [Tuon Athaem Kore Paendrag, Mat C.]
A Kidnapping by Min Daae reviews
Post The Gathering Storm, Rand meets with Mat to talk about a certain problem he has. Namely, Tuon and the Seanchan. Mat...is rather distressed by this. Present, o'course, for TheZorpisuttle.
Wheel of Time - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,307 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 5 - Published: 1/12/2010 - Mat C., Rand A. - Complete
Olver and the Master by The Quote Bandit reviews
As he and Mat's party plod through Ebou Dar, Olver finds himself in an incurable state of boredom. Thus, he finds himself unknowingly challenging a master at his trade.
Wheel of Time - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 442 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 7 - Published: 2/27/2010 - Olver, Mat C.
Wheel of Truth by TheallknowingandUnseen reviews
I don't really write fanfiction but decided to have a go. Wheel of Truth is a humorous adventure story and a crossover between sword of truth and wheel of time, and other randomness. It's crack and pokes fun at things i find amusin. enjoy
Wheel of Time - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 18 - Words: 18,962 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 3/16/2014 - Published: 1/25/2010 - Mat C., Rand A.