Home Community Games Mario Mario Maniacs
Mario Maniacs
Follow .
Focus: Games Mario, Since: 02-15-13
Founder: Manias 3.0 - Stories: 13 - Followers: 4 - Staff: 1 - id: 105982
Anything to do with an OC to Mario or Mario himself or just his gang, feel free to put here. UNITE!

The Star Spirit Chronicles by Junior BLD reviews
We all know the story of how Mario rescued the Star Spirits, but what about their experiences? Some of them are certainly doing more than waiting for Mario to rescue them. Witness narrow escapes, daring rescues, and the fulfilment of heartfelt wishes.
Mario - Rated: K - English - Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,652 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 1/14/2019 - Published: 7/27/2016
A Paint-ful Truth by Junior BLD reviews
On his journey to rid the world of the black paint, Huey travels to the edge of the universe, and makes an important discovery.
Mario - Rated: K - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,726 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/3/2017
The Story of Lady Timpani and Blumiere by The Smorfglobin
This story is a one-shot and is NOT CANON. Also, it is fluff between Timpani and Blumiere from Super Paper Mario. The idea was formed when I searched up Dimentio. Have fun reading, I hope you enjoy it!
Mario - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 890 - Favs: 2 - Published: 2/11/2016 - [Tippi/Timpani, Count Bleck/Blumiere] - Complete
I'm-a Luigi, Number 1! by The Smorfglobin reviews
Luigi gets his chance in the spotlight when there is a new terror for the Mushroom Kingdom!
Mario - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 13 - Words: 10,088 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 2/20/2016 - Published: 2/9/2016 - Mario, Luigi, Toad