Home Community Cartoons Class of the Titans Love by the moonlight
Love by the moonlight
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Class of the Titans, Since: 05-15-09
Founder: Aussie Heroine - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - id: 70010
under the light of the moon, love blossems between the young hero's. Love stories about our fav heros and heroines! Pm me if you have any stories you think should be part of this community adn i'll try and figure out how to upload them.

An Imposter of a brother by Goddess95 reviews
*Sequel to "Don't say goodbye"* Cronus has a new plan and he plans nothing to spoil his little "family reunion" with a brother of Jay's, but he is not like any other brother. No, he is an impostor on a mission. JxT, AxA, OxOC, RxR Full summary inside
Class of the Titans - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 16,577 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 3/2/2009 - Published: 2/15/2009 - Theresa, Jay
A Ski Trip to Remember by Borrowed Twenties reviews
When Cronus does a no-show on Christmas, they are mistakenly fooled that Cronus has taken the rest of the December off. What they don't know is that they will have to face off against a new enemy. Sequel to A Random Christmas Story. JxT, AxA, NxOC
Class of the Titans - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 47,619 - Reviews: 180 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 3/22/2010 - Published: 7/15/2008 - Complete
King and Queen by irish-table reviews
Cronus finds out that he needs a 'queen' in order to rule the world. It has to someone with magical powers. The gods are obviously unavailable. So who does that leave? Please review! It's the final chapter!
Class of the Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 27,114 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 2/28/2009 - Published: 3/7/2008 - Complete
Delusion by Anya-Paradox reviews
AU. I wasn't sure what was real and what was not anymore. Did it even matter, when I was in love with the man who could either be insane or honest? Did I want to hear the truth when it could steal my hopes? Delusion or Reality? Could I choose? JxT
Class of the Titans - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 8 - Words: 28,952 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 6/10/2009 - Published: 1/22/2009 - Jay, Theresa - Complete
The sweet escape by Goddess95 reviews
The seven hero’s capture Cronus and go separate ways.making an unexpected escape, can Jay find the heros all over the world before Cronus does? Will they win the treasure hunt to find the crystals with only a map and the bond of friendship and love? JT AA
Class of the Titans - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 20 - Words: 47,115 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 6/3/2009 - Published: 3/5/2009 - Theresa, Jay