Home Community Misc Misc. Tv Shows Kevin_Macy
Kevin_Macy
Follow .
Focus: Misc Misc. Tv Shows, Since: 06-24-09
Founder: TrueLoveFan - Stories: 166 - Followers: 16 - Staff: 2 - id: 71425
A community for the relationship between Kevin Lucas and Macy Misa in Disney Channel television show, "Jonas". PM me if you have stories to add or wish to become a staff member.

A Moment Like This by PurpleAngel87 reviews
JONAS. A series of missing moments set during 'Love Sick.' Kevin/Macy with mentions of Macy/Randolph and vague Nick/Macy.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,508 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/13/2010
Literal Misunderstanding by mint repeat reviews
It’s his fault that she looks like a depressed panda who has just found out that panda population in the world is steadily decreasing despite concentrated efforts to save them. Kevin/Macy. JONAS. sort of crack!fic.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,568 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/1/2010 - Complete
Candy Hearts and Cupid Lollipops by angellwings reviews
JONAS. What happens when Van Dyke gives Stella a Valentine's Day gift? Read and find out. Joe/Stella, Kevin/Macy. Enjoy!
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,218 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/27/2010 - Complete
Wherever I Go by From the End of Heaven reviews
JONAS- Moving 3 thousand miles away from her was hard, and though they promised to stay in touch- here he was looking at the past 5 years of her life through pictures, on the internet. Kevin/Macy -Future Fic- AU to JONAS L.A.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,659 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 7/26/2010 - Published: 7/17/2010 - Complete
Stockholm Syndrome by yourflourescentdreamers reviews
JONAS, Kevin kidnapped me, held me at gun point, and apparently saved my life. I had a strange case of stockholm syndrome, and it was confusing me more than I'd ever known. Half Macy-centric! A collab between My-Florescent-X-Glows-Orange & YourDreamer138.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 11,284 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 8/18/2010 - Published: 7/17/2010
The Bet 2: The Musical by SLs-short-words reviews
JONAS. Kevin and Macy bet on who can find the love of Nick's life while the entire gang gets involved in their school musical. Kacy, Joella, Nick/?
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 15 - Words: 31,611 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 5/16/2010 - Published: 4/11/2010 - Complete
Fairytale Heroes and Heroines by angellwings reviews
JONAS. Macy contemplates winter, the cold, and her favorite fairytale heroine. Tag to "Cold Shoulder". Kevin/Macy.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,178 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/6/2010 - Complete
The Bet by SLs-short-words reviews
JONAS. When a new girl in school challenges Macy, she suddenly finds herself competing for Kevin's affection to save her pride and four important friendships.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 16 - Words: 21,992 - Reviews: 83 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 4/21/2010 - Published: 2/24/2010 - Complete
PostIt Notes by PurpleAngel87 reviews
JONAS. A bright green post-it had been stuck to the inside cover and she was sure that it didn’t even belong to her. One-Shot. Kevin/Macy. Hints of Joe/Stella.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,548 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/6/2010 - Complete
Henry & Lulu by angellwings reviews
JONAS. Episode tag for "Exam Jam". As she watched Kevin twirl Lulu and then dip her Macy couldn’t help but feel resentment bubble up in her chest. Kacy.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,069 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/15/2010 - Complete
faint heart never won a fair lady by mint repeat reviews
Puppy subterfuge. But Kevin does it anyway because the ends totally justify the means. You'll see. Kevin/Macy. JONAS.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,728 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/13/2010 - Complete
Evil by angellwings reviews
JONAS. Macy cheers up Kevin after the events of "Cold Shoulder". Slight Kacy. Tag for "Cold Shoulder"
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 834 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/21/2010 - Complete
Brownies by AprilShower reviews
She knew that he loved them she just wanted to know how much. Kevin/Macy. JONAS. Sequel to 1 JONAS fan I don't think so!
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,439 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 2/20/2010 - Published: 1/8/2010 - Complete
Standing There by georgiporgey reviews
A Kevin and Macy One Shot JONAS Story way better than this summary
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,018 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/20/2010 - Complete
The Auction by SLs-short-words reviews
JONAS - Kevin is less than thrilled when he hears what Macy has agreed to do to help the school's sports team get new uniforms. Kacy with a side of Joella.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,259 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/18/2010 - Complete
Wordplay by Meaning Scene reviews
JONAS. Kacy. Kevin's feeling wordy and has set his sights on Macy. One-shot.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,338 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/20/2010 - Complete
Walking In The Rain Hides The Tears by Nessa.Baby.Doll reviews
This is my take on what should have happened when the guys lied to Macy and she found out, what should have been done and said. I hope you like it,,, JONAS. Macy/Kevin
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 540 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/4/2010 - Complete
Macy's favourite things by SLs-short-words reviews
JONAS Kevin wants to find out about Macy's favourite things. Kacy
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,045 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/28/2010 - Complete
The Best Medicine by PeculiarShine reviews
Continuation of Breathing Space A Kacy Story
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 3,901 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 3/22/2011 - Published: 3/20/2010 - Complete
Breathing Space kacy Story with slight Joella by PeculiarShine reviews
Usually Macy is hurting one of Lucas brothers. This time one of them is hurting her.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,869 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 3/7/2010 - Published: 2/14/2010 - Complete
Number Six by Awesome-Silver-Hand reviews
“You do realise that 'Number six' is Macy don't you?” Kevin/Macy
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 677 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Published: 9/6/2009 - Complete
the roads they'll travel and the places they'll go by mint repeat reviews
It's a road trip of sorts except Kevin does not know what the end of the road holds for him or his family. Kevin/Macy. Joe/Stella. JONAS. Based on Supernatural.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,821 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 5 - Published: 4/15/2010
Valentine's Movie Night by Standard-Ang3l reviews
Dumb title. Just some Kevin/Macy Valentine's goodness to balance out all the Nick/Macy coming in. I apologize for the mediocre writing.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,452 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/15/2010 - Complete
A Pirate's Life for Me! by Standard-Ang3l reviews
Silly pirate AU. Kacy. Involves cross-dressing, horny old pirates and a swashbuckling Kevin.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 12,672 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 9/26/2010 - Published: 1/21/2010 - Complete
Macy Wants a Puppy by SLs-short-words reviews
Macy has always wanted a puppy... or a member of Jonas. Whichever she can tame first. Kevin-Macy
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,973 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/17/2010 - Complete
147 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »