Home Community Anime/Manga My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア IzuOcha
IzuOcha
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア, Since: 09-22-19
Founder: Lambinator - Stories: 32 - Followers: 10 - id: 131758
Anything decent that's IzuOcha, as I always have such a hard time finding good IzuOcha stories. Looking for staff.

Your Temporary Touch by Lambinator reviews
All Might dies a few days after prom and Izuku wastes no time in leaving for America. Turns out he left what he needed most behind. It's amazing really, how she can effortlessly calm him down, or how despite his experiences, she can still get him to blush like a schoolboy. She was what he needed this whole time. Izuocha, Aged Up Characters, Rating is subject to change.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,352 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 84 - Published: 3/2 - [Izuku M., Ochako U.] 1-A Students
Across The Table by SevenRenny reviews
The Hero dating system was extreme on both ends. It was either other over-confident Heroes coming onto her, or over-attached fans. Mina had pestered her into Speed Dating, of all things. She didn't actually believe she'd walk out with someone's number. Kindergarten Teacher Izuku/Pro Hero Ochaco
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,761 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 250 - Follows: 122 - Published: 11/1/2019 - [Ochako U., Izuku M.] Mina A., Denki K. - Complete
The Toughest Job by SevenRenny reviews
It was funny how they were able to confidently subdue multiple villains in one day, yet, a baby managed to tire them out. Turned out parenting was harder than it seemed. IzuOcha, where Izuku and Ochaco try to balance hero work and parenting. They constantly switch from being Uravity and Deku, to mommy and daddy. It was hard work, but they were glad their friends were there to help.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,839 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 274 - Follows: 100 - Published: 8/4/2017 - [Izuku M., Ochako U.] 1-A Students - Complete
Lucky Bite by SevenRenny reviews
It surprised her how Izuku could shift from being extremely easy-going and gentle, to strong and determined. She could say he was an awesome guy... an awesome guy who just happened to be her best friend. An awesome guy who she found very attractive as well. This had bothered her, and it didn't help when Sero pointed something out, "Midoriya, is that a hickey?" IzuOcha.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,351 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 835 - Follows: 263 - Published: 6/4/2017 - [Ochako U., Izuku M.] 1-A Students - Complete
Try To Live, With Me, For You, And For Me by SevenRenny reviews
Izuku does what Kacchan told him to do. At the same time, Ochaco, while preparing for the Entrance Exam, starts to dream of a kind boy with curly hair and green eyes. Imaginary or not, he was a nice boy. After knowing him, clues start to form, and Ochaco realizes this boy might actually be real. An IzuOcha, where Ochaco tries to save Deku from his biggest threat... himself.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 16,269 - Reviews: 93 - Favs: 968 - Follows: 363 - Published: 8/13/2017 - [Izuku M., Ochako U.] Toshinori Y./All Might, Katsuki B. - Complete
Been There, Done That by SevenRenny reviews
A collections of short stories in which 1-someone gets the hiccups in class, 2-Izuku and Ochaco play the pocky game, 3-at the beach, some of the girls realize Izuku is quite muscular, 4-the class deals with a cockroach in the classroom, 5-Everyone knows Izuku and Ochaco are sleeping together, except for Izuku and Ochaco, 6-Izuku is the master of Parkour. Some IzuOcha.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,887 - Reviews: 126 - Favs: 961 - Follows: 748 - Updated: 9/1/2017 - Published: 7/8/2017 - [Izuku M., Ochako U.] Denki K., 1-A Students
That Thin Line by Yojimbra reviews
After five years in America Izuku returns to Japan to become the hero he's always dreamed of becoming. But first, there's that old crush he had on Ochako that needs addressing.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,451 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 183 - Follows: 246 - Published: 12/10/2019 - [Izuku M., Ochako U.] Mei H., Hawks
The Scars Make the Man by Air-Quiet-Reader reviews
It is hard for Deku to wrap his mind around the fact that he is dating Ochako Uraraka, the best girl he has ever met. For an awkward guy like him, navigating romance was a monumental challenge. One that would lead him to try to hide the ugliest part of himself — his scars.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,940 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 215 - Follows: 73 - Published: 7/29/2017 - [Izuku M., Ochako U.] - Complete
Beep Beep Beep by Izupie reviews
"The guy living below me has a really loud alarm clock that always wakes me up at the crack of dawn." - It's five in the morning and Ochako may be wearing her old, faded, short pajamas, but this time it's the last straw. She's going downstairs and she's giving this jerk a piece of her mind... Except that he's actually really friendly and oh no hes hot. (Modern AU) (Fluff)
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 59,228 - Reviews: 102 - Favs: 542 - Follows: 479 - Updated: 7/1/2019 - Published: 8/16/2018 - [Izuku M., Ochako U.] - Complete
Any Time Will Do by Lambinator reviews
The pro hero Deku was known for being able to take anything on with a bright smile. However, being accused of being his own father was enough to make that smile falter, apparently. Time travel, Izuocha.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,852 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 106 - Published: 1/12 - [Izuku M., Ochako U.] 1-A Students
The Healing Touch by xpegasus reviews
(My first fanfic ever, give me a chance.) All his life, Izuku had been ridiculed and bullied for two things; being born Quirkless, and his massive appetite (even though he never seemed to gain a pound.) His life turns upside down when meets his idol, All Might, and is finally given the chance to become a hero. But is Izuku as Quirkless he thinks? (Cross-posted on AO3)
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Drama - Chapters: 11 - Words: 77,997 - Reviews: 517 - Favs: 2,292 - Follows: 2,892 - Updated: 12/25/2019 - Published: 4/25/2018 - [Izuku M., Ochako U.] Toshinori Y./All Might, Katsuki B.
My Hero Academia: Plus Ultra! by Sora 101 reviews
AU-Fiction. Izuku holds both All for One, and One for All. Yet despite his incredible potential, he has work twice as hard to make both quirks his own power. Not to mention the troubles and challenges he must face with his new quirks— "So you can copy Pro Heroes, right?" Jiro spoke to Izuku in a challenging tone, "What about our quirks? Can you copy them as well?"
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 104,276 - Reviews: 303 - Favs: 1,172 - Follows: 1,418 - Updated: 9/25/2019 - Published: 8/12/2017 - [Izuku M., Ochako U.] Toshinori Y./All Might, 1-A Students
Drunk Call by ShirotaMahiru reviews
For a while, they just stood outside her bathroom door. Izuku didn't know how to help this time. Ochako gave him a weak salute and a rubber grin. "I got this. . . I'm not drunk anymore. I just . . . like drank 7 bottles." She held up nine fingers to demonstrate. . . . In which, Ochako was calling Izuku while she's drunk again. #FluffIzuOcha
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,855 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 221 - Follows: 74 - Published: 12/6/2017 - Izuku M., Ochako U., Mina A. - Complete
Wrong Side by Lambinator reviews
Izuku believed him, after all, he was the only one who believed in him. That was, until he met her. Now, he's not quite sure what to think. Villain Deku AU, Izuocha. Rated T for eventual drug misuse, sexual references, and some other circumstances.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 10,663 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 124 - Updated: 1/17 - Published: 3/12/2019 - [Ochako U., Izuku M.] Katsuki B., Shigaraki T.
Uproar by NeptunesBlue reviews
Just because you're a Pro doesn't mean you're immune to the nonsense life throws your way. But that's part of the fun, right? Right...? Ugh, All Might made it all look so easy. Aged-up. Rated T for now. Connected drabble series.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 66,902 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 79 - Updated: 7/6 - Published: 3/13/2019 - Izuku M., Ochako U., Katsuki B.
My Presidential Roommate by Sovereign64 reviews
(AU Story) Izuku Midoriya thought he will get through high school normally, until his apartment receives a new roommate. And it is his school's student council president, Ochaco Uraraka!
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 24 - Words: 127,736 - Reviews: 119 - Favs: 122 - Follows: 138 - Updated: 7/12 - Published: 6/18/2019 - [Izuku M., Ochako U.] OC, 1-A Students
Expecting! by Air-Quiet-Reader reviews
"In other news today, pro heroes Deku and Uravity made a big announcement: they are having a baby! The two heroes appeared on a special cover of Hero Life, which featured the couple posing nude. They are expecting..." Izuku and Ochako have to answer to the world for their choice to have a child. Navigating pregnancy is no small task, but together, they are determined to succeed.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 4 - Words: 27,848 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 117 - Follows: 71 - Updated: 8/4/2019 - Published: 7/7/2019 - [Izuku M., Ochako U.] - Complete
My Hero Academia: Domestic Heroes by Black Fuego Rio reviews
Life can be a busy one for many, especially Pro Heroes. There are times and places where they need to unwind from it all. To decompress. For heroes Deku and Uravity, that place was their shared home. There, they are simply Izuku and Ochako, a couple living together and enjoying their peace with their pet and little housemate. That is their haven, and these are their stories...
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 32 - Words: 118,608 - Reviews: 160 - Favs: 634 - Follows: 428 - Updated: 12/27/2018 - Published: 4/1/2018 - [Izuku M., Ochako U.] Eri - Complete
Timewarp by Relen reviews
An adult Izuku Midoriya is sent back in time during his fight with All for One, only to meet class 2-A.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 17,448 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 424 - Follows: 471 - Updated: 4/20/2018 - Published: 4/12/2018 - [Izuku M., Ochako U.] 1-A Students, All For One