Home Community Books Maze Runner Trilogy It's Beginning to look a lot like Newtmas
It's Beginning to look a lot like Newtmas
Follow .
Focus: Books Maze Runner Trilogy, Since: 08-09-17
Founder: GodsLittleGeek - Stories: 18 - Followers: 3 - id: 128045
All the Newtmas love. Friendships fics, slash fics, all and any fics including Newtmas. Read and enjoy!

Some Hurts go to Deep by GodsLittleGeek reviews
What if he didn't make it. What will happen when a solid door separates the Gladers and a gun is at Thomas's head. Will they find a way? Angst because it is life. Newtmas. Enjoy! * *
Maze Runner Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,775 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 26 - Published: 7/30/2017 - [Newt, Thomas] Minho, Janson/Rat Man - Complete
The Bullet that Hit Another by GodsLittleGeek reviews
Put slightly of course and life changes, or a life may be lost. A bullet meant for one, and hit another. Would the bullet of hurt more than watching the one you care about most die?
Maze Runner Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,651 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 10/5/2017 - Published: 8/9/2017 - [Newt, Thomas] Minho
the dream must end by shadowblood447 reviews
Thomas has lost everything and everyone he loves. Everyone has. Or have they? How is it that a random group of strangers all were changed by dreaming of a broken world? Only a boy who remembers losing his life and mind can find out. Spoilers for the death cure. Newtmas.
Maze Runner Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 18,988 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 6/9/2015 - Published: 3/2/2015 - Complete
No One's Here to Sleep by gold.lie.promises reviews
* Inspired by Naughty Boy and Bastille's song "No One's Here to Sleep" * What if things had went differently the night of the attack? How will Thomas react to it? MOVIE RELATED since I've just started reading the books. Newtmas mostly. One shot. (also on Wattpad, see my profile for more details)
Maze Runner Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,504 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/6/2015 - Thomas, Newt, Alby - Complete
This Feeling by Chosen By The Moon reviews
Thomas gets back from running the maze and decides to bathe in the stream. However when he gets there, there is someone else there. Newtmas oneshot. Not as smutty as it sounds .-. actually it's fluffy and cute. Feedback is appreciated!(:
Maze Runner Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,451 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 135 - Follows: 26 - Published: 9/22/2014 - Thomas, Minho, Newt, Frypan - Complete
It Was Fun and Games For a While by TheOtterKnight reviews
Chuck realizes that maybe his plan on scaring people in the bathroom isn't a good idea for a prank if he keeps coming across these, ahem, surprises. {Bookverse, Newtmas.}
Maze Runner Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,262 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 10 - Published: 10/21/2015 - [Newt, Thomas] Chuck - Complete
TMR Bingo by okie-dokie-artichokie reviews
(Based off of a TMR Bingo Card. Covers the squares: Share a bed, Game Night, Secret Relationship, Jealous, and Christmas.) Contains Newtmas, Minewt, and bits of Thominewt. Most of it is fluff.
Maze Runner Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,626 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 6/30/2015 - Published: 6/9/2015 - Thomas, Minho, Newt
Remember Me As I Was Not As I Am (Newtmas) by Greenie.Witch reviews
DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of these characters, nor do I own either of the two phrases I used from the book. They all belong to James Dashner. NOTE: This is my first Newtmas (Newt/Thomas) Fanfiction that actually acknowledges Newt's death, so it's not going to be very happy. You might cry (but you can check out my other, happier Newtmas fanfics to feel better). Enjoy! :D
Maze Runner Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 585 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/19/2016 - Complete
One Step Closer by TheEvil4ssHole reviews
SPOILERS FOR DEATH CURE AND SLASH. "Please, Tommy. Please." Alternate version of Newt's Death with a load of angsty Newtmas along with it; buuuut, still major character death. Listen to A Thousand Years by Christina Perri while reading.
Maze Runner Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 695 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 12 - Published: 9/5/2015 - [Newt, Thomas] - Complete
you can call on me (Newtmas) by vanillaspork reviews
Newt rubs his hand over Thomas's back in a soothing gesture, murmuring into his ear. "I've got you, Greenie. I'm here. I'm still here. Just forget about it. I'm still here."
Maze Runner Trilogy - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,474 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 17 - Published: 3/16/2017 - Thomas, Newt - Complete
Descent Into Madness by manyscarletskies reviews
"I swear, Newt, we'll get through this. Together. I'll never let you be alone." What would happen if Thomas wasn't immune to the Flare? Newtmas au.
Maze Runner Trilogy - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,497 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 11 - Published: 8/13/2015 - Thomas, Newt - Complete
if you love me, let me go (Newtmas) by vanillaspork reviews
Sanity is a strange thing. One second, it's there. The next second, it's gone, like someone pinching out a flame.
Maze Runner Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,285 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/15/2017 - Thomas, Newt - Complete
I Had To by are-you-Aaron-Burr-sir reviews
"I had to say it. I had to make it real." Writing this story physically hurt me. Newt-centric. Slightly Newtmas. SPOILERS FOR THE DEATH CURE.
Maze Runner Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 203 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/7/2014
Last Words by Heroes Fly-Minho's Hero Limps reviews
Thomas has a chance to say goodbye to his love, his blonde, beautiful angel... (Newtmas, because I never wrote it before XD)
Maze Runner Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,180 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 9 - Published: 1/15/2015 - Thomas, Newt - Complete
Glader Games by MiaGhost reviews
Thomas hates the Capitol. They took Chuck from his district when he was only twelve. Thomas knows if he is Reaped he'll go down fighting. His friend Newt only has one Reaping left and then he'd be forever safe. Of course, the odds are never in a Glader's favour.(RomanticNewtmas) Now translated in German @ ht tp : / www .fanfiktion .de /s/581369be0005be719527c14/1/Glader-Games
Crossover - Hunger Games & Maze Runner Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Angst/Friendship - Chapters: 44 - Words: 69,420 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 7/29/2018 - Published: 5/10/2016 - [Thomas, Newt] Minho, Aris
Missed (Newtmas) Opportunities by MiaGhost reviews
Just a collection of little re-writes throughout the series. They're not overly sequenced, just moments where i felt i could wiggle a little more Newtmas in. James Dashner is a god.
Maze Runner Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Angst - Chapters: 17 - Words: 13,913 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 8/9/2016 - Published: 4/30/2016 - [Thomas, Newt]
On My Wrist by MiaGhost reviews
Your Soulmate's name appears on your wrist and you keep it secret while you search for them. Newt's had to move to America because of his dad's new position and he joins the School Band who are playing for the Drama Department's latest Show. Thomas is one of the actors who immediately captivates Newt's attention and affections. Too bad the name on his wrist isn't quite Thomas.
Maze Runner Trilogy - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 46 - Words: 73,001 - Reviews: 179 - Favs: 90 - Follows: 117 - Updated: 5/5 - Published: 5/23/2016 - Thomas, Newt
Stung by MiaGhost reviews
What if the Grievers only Sting in the evening because their poison is only potent when it's influenced by nighttime? What if the Gladers have never kept a Stung person overnight? What if the morning after a night in the pit Newt came to, and Thomas realised he couldn't let Newt get banished ever?
Maze Runner Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 16 - Words: 23,818 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 8/22/2016 - Published: 4/29/2016 - Thomas, Newt