Home Community Anime/Manga Bleach IchiHime ~*Five Lifetimes - One Love*~
IchiHime ~*Five Lifetimes - One Love*~
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Bleach, Since: 04-16-08
Founder: Five Lifetimes One Love - Stories: 630 - Followers: 124 - Staff: 9 - id: 57617
"I wish I could live life 5 times over...and then for those 5 times...I'd fall in love with the same person"
"I'll get stronger...and then...next time, I'll definitely protect you!"
He will even rise from his "death" to protect this important girl in his life; She loves him so deeply, that she will even love him in her next lives; Ichigo and Orihime - two people who are meant to be together.
More staff's are welcome =)

With or Without Me by gamersweetheart reviews
Finally done saving the world, Orihime decides to take a risk and put herself out there. How will Ichigo react? Full of Ichihime fluff and humor. I do NOT own Bleach or the cover photo. Edited as of 9/4/18 STORY ON AO3 Gamersweetheart
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 9,428 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 46 - Updated: 9/14/2017 - Published: 8/9/2017 - [Orihime I., Ichigo K.] - Complete
Nightmare Realm by Princess Cherry Blossom reviews
When disturbing voices and figures start tormenting Inoue in her dreams, what does it mean? Aizen is locked up, right? And why is Ichigo suddenly remembering these strange lines? Five lifetimes… One Love? IchiHime!
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 8 - Words: 17,677 - Reviews: 87 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 8/7/2012 - Published: 4/3/2012 - Ichigo K., Orihime I.
The Benefits of Rollerblading by Princess Cherry Blossom reviews
What happens when a hormone driven Ichigo gives rollerblade lessons to his curvy, auburn haired friend on a very hot summer's day? Only one way to find out! An IchiHime oneshot.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,829 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 14 - Published: 8/25/2011 - Ichigo K., Orihime I.
Triangle of Immortality by Sariniste reviews
AU, sci-fi/thriller, IchiHime. A young chemist has made a brilliant discovery that may change the world. But a dark shadow from her past is trying to steal it, not caring that he may have to destroy her first. Can Orihime, Ichigo, and their small band of friends defeat the evil, powerful CEO of Las Noches Corporation? Romance/adventure/thriller.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 25 - Words: 57,572 - Reviews: 424 - Favs: 112 - Follows: 70 - Updated: 11/16/2010 - Published: 8/29/2010 - [Ichigo K., Orihime I.] S. Aizen - Complete
Together At Last by Sariniste reviews
A light-hearted IchiHime interpretation of the events in manga chapter 425. What did happen to Orihime's hairpins?
Bleach - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,283 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 16 - Published: 11/7/2010 - [Ichigo K., Orihime I.] - Complete
Taken By Surprise by Rairakku Hana reviews
A friendly outing takes a decidedly unexpected turn and Ichigo begins to see someone he only thought of as a friend in a slightly different light. *For FLOL's holiday exchange*
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,894 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 90 - Follows: 19 - Published: 12/24/2010 - Ichigo K., Orihime I.
This isn't a Fairy Tale! by LoveAngelDreams reviews
She always dreamed of being taken away from her life by the handsome prince just like what happen with her two older sisters. But Inoue Orihime's ironic life gave her an arranged marriage and her so called prince Kurosaki Ichigo. Ichihime
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 13,035 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 12/29/2010 - Published: 12/19/2010 - Ichigo K., Orihime I.
Strawberry Days by recchinon reviews
Collection of sweet/fluffy drabbles about IchixHime. Various rating and genre.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 3,662 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 7/3/2012 - Published: 10/24/2010 - Ichigo K., Orihime I. - Complete
Scared To Hurt You, Scared To Lose You by bluebloodedphantom reviews
Summary: Ichigo and Orihime are happy together but, how long will it last? How much more time is left before Aizen interferes and ruins it all? How long could they stay together? Forever? Or will they be separated by fate? Chapter 19: Heart. R&R please
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 20 - Words: 44,871 - Reviews: 255 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 77 - Updated: 12/9/2011 - Published: 6/22/2010 - Ichigo K., Orihime I.
Slave to Her Passions by Rairakku Hana reviews
At the center of his web, Aizen pulls at the various threads controlling the lives of two very different people. To survive, they must lean on each other, protect each other, and maybe even learn to love the other. Harem/Male Slave; Ichihime AU
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 29,000 - Reviews: 219 - Favs: 150 - Follows: 173 - Updated: 1/27/2012 - Published: 6/11/2010 - Ichigo K., Orihime I.
AladdIchigo by Omness reviews
Ichigo is a street rat with higher ambitions. When he manages to obtain a lamp that contains a genie, his wish of becoming a shinigami comes true. Now he is free to fall in love with the Princess Orihime. But he is not the only one vying for her.
Bleach - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,653 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 1/14/2013 - Published: 8/30/2010 - Ichigo K., Orihime I.
My Soul, Your Beats by Mayelisa reviews
Collection of Ichi/Hime drabbles from the Bad Shield community on Livejournal! Ratings may vary.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 11,994 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 3/14/2011 - Published: 8/11/2010 - Ichigo K., Orihime I. - Complete
Temptations by copperheadfightingninja reviews
Ichigo Kurosaki, a young doctor that keeps to himself. Inoue Orihime, a girl that gets caught up in an accident and looses her memory. Together they go on the journey of getting her memory back only to face her dark pasts that continue to torment her.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 9 - Words: 26,106 - Reviews: 136 - Favs: 111 - Follows: 85 - Updated: 1/20/2012 - Published: 9/11/2010 - Ichigo K., Orihime I.
Divinity by Lashloseus reviews
He loves her, she loves him. But its forbidden, the laws made before them, restrict them now. But, maybe, something can be more powerful than divine order - Perhaps the barrier between Hollow and Human, is not ultimate. AU, Rated - T
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,761 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 9/18/2010 - Published: 6/1/2010 - Ichigo K., Orihime I.
Prefer Activity by Alastor Vega reviews
What does Orihime wants Ichigo to do? Why isn't he happy about? And what would he rather do then this?
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 460 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/29/2010 - Orihime I., Ichigo K. - Complete
Relative Theory by Alastor Vega reviews
Why is Ichigo so mad? Can Orihime sooth his mood and makes things right? And why does it have to do with their hair color?
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 600 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 6 - Published: 5/29/2010 - Ichigo K., Orihime I. - Complete
In Bloom by SnowLion no Miko reviews
Some people call her weak - something I hate more than anything - but in reality, she's stronger than every one of them. Even me. IchiHime, Ichigo POV, oneshot
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,369 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 8 - Published: 5/26/2010 - Ichigo K., Orihime I. - Complete
I'll Keep Your Secrets, After The Fall by LastGirlOnTheWrite reviews
A different take on how their relationship could start. Sometimes all it takes is someone that notices, and cares, to help you put your world back together and realized what it is you regret, and what you should do about it. An IchiXHime Dual Songfic.
Bleach - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,921 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/25/2010 - Ichigo K., Orihime I. - Complete
Dearest Helpless by codegal reviews
Since the death of her brother, Orihime had always been plagued with an accursed gift that allowed her to have visions of brutal murders. Ichigo, lead homicide detective of a series of murders that have more questions than answers //full summary inside//
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 10,462 - Reviews: 85 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 84 - Updated: 3/26/2011 - Published: 5/22/2010 - Ichigo K., Orihime I.
Hurt to Comfort by Alastor Vega reviews
What can bring the almighty Ichigo Kurosaki down? And is the end result truly bad? Ichihime.
Bleach - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 422 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 7 - Published: 5/15/2010 - Ichigo K., Orihime I. - Complete
Orange Kiss by Sybil Marvin reviews
Orihime had a dream. In it she was kissing Ichigo. The next day, the kiss happened for real!
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,158 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 15 - Published: 2/21/2010 - Ichigo K., Orihime I. - Complete
Limbo by clow-san reviews
In a desperate attempt to revive Orihime, Ichigo unconsciously puts his own life in danger. But his soul is not one to give up easily and Ichigo finds himself in a reality he could have if he lives. Ichihime.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,134 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 84 - Updated: 8/6/2010 - Published: 2/26/2010 - Ichigo K., Orihime I.
Do I Really Love Her by AcquiesceLover reviews
Ichigo is confronted by his friends about his feelings for Orihime. Does he love her or is it just friendship
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,116 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 6 - Published: 3/7/2010 - Ichigo K., Orihime I. - Complete
Thunder by theblackwriter reviews
Songfics based on the Ichihime pairing...decided to make more than one songfic... FLOL Hali Challenge
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,864 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 11/20/2010 - Published: 3/9/2010 - Ichigo K., Orihime I.
from the perspective of a princess & strawberry by Siix0-Beautiixo reviews
set of drabbles. UPDATED
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,800 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 3/16/2013 - Published: 3/14/2010 - Ichigo K., Orihime I.
500 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »