Home Community Games Parappa the Rapper I Know I Gotta Belive!
I Know I Gotta Belive!
Follow .
Focus: Games Parappa the Rapper, Since: 09-07-14
Founder: FanficLovingPerson - Stories: 52 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 3 - id: 116335
"You gotta do what" "I gotta REDEEM" "you sure about that?" "I Gotta RELIEVE" "ya gotta do what?" "I Gotta Receive" "most Important?" "I GOTTA BELIEVE" this is for the Parappa fans anything is allowed from ParappaXSunny to JoechinXSunny from Game to Anime Parappa being the star to an OC having the fame from K to M anything

Comfort by TrevorTheWriter reviews
Here are some cute little stories that mainly star my favorite Parappa ship, Katy x Lammy! (Cover made by @official-papyrus-amiibo on Tumblr)
Parappa the Rapper - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 6,488 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 2/27/2017 - Published: 2/11/2017
The Story of Blu by TrevorTheWriter reviews
(CANCELLED) In this more serious story, we take a look at the life of Blu Berri, the son of PJ Berri and Sunny Funny. Blu is your happy-go-lucky 7 year old boy who loves to have fun and enjoy life. But when his world takes a darker, more serious turn, how will he and his family get through it? (Cover made by @that-fangirl-tho on Tumblr)
Parappa the Rapper - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 17 - Words: 16,955 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 2/27/2017 - Published: 2/11/2017
Life in Parappa Town by TrevorTheWriter reviews
The world of Parappa the Rapper is a unique world that hasn't been explored much due to the series falling into irrelevance. I wish to explore this world. Join Parappa and co. as they go on about their interesting lives. Comments are very much appreciated!
Parappa the Rapper - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 45 - Words: 83,022 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 1/11 - Published: 2/9/2017
The Amazing Epic of Television Spam by Suti Ookami reviews
Takes place sometime after PTR2 and before the anime. Parappa's father gets possessed through... unusual circumstances. Warning, I wrote a rap for this. Quite possibly very scary.
Parappa the Rapper - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,899 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/31/2002
FM Radio Network by Dark Silicon reviews
There have been strange messages being aired on the Parappa town radio and no one can figure out what they mean...Could this be another big adventure for Parappa the Rapper? Of course! But this time he isn't alone! Chapter two is up! Come read it!!!
Parappa the Rapper - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,365 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 10/24/2002 - Published: 10/18/2002
Revenge is Bittersweet by Obscuris reviews
An evil being is seeking revenge, and our heroes are thrown into quite an adventure! How will they survive? NOTE: This fic is as ollllld as the food behind the fridge, and it was formerly an RP, so you'll see stuff whathow I normally don't write!
Parappa the Rapper - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 31,055 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 12/30/2002 - Published: 10/22/2002 - Complete
New Found Love by Kraziee Gal reviews
Updated! Parappa's feeling really depressed as he and Sunny have split up, but he soon begins to develop deep feelings for another girl, which brews jealousy in Sunny's heart. Parappa/Lammy pairing, rated T for lime scenes and violence later on. R&R!
Parappa the Rapper - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,597 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 3/3/2003 - Published: 11/24/2002
Full Tank: The Extended Special Edition by Crazy Girl Person reviews
If you think Parappa had it bad when he had to rap to use the toilet, then...well...you're right that is pretty bad. However it could have been worse.
Parappa the Rapper - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,266 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/22/2003
Old Stuff's Cool Too! by Charon the Sabercat reviews
Five sisters, each obsessed with the previous generation's music style (90's, 80's, 70's, 60's, and 50's) challenge Parappa too prove that old music is cool too! Chap. 5, 60s
Parappa the Rapper - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 9,106 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 3/25/2004 - Published: 8/3/2003
UmJammer Lammy 2: Nightmares by Reality Incorporated reviews
Lammy has nightmares about Robert Plant, and they ruin MilkCan's child friendly image, so they send Lammy to some guy. It's one of my old stories before History of the PopRock Progressives.
Parappa the Rapper - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 11,135 - Reviews: 3 - Updated: 8/5/2005 - Published: 7/13/2005 - Complete
Game Over Bonus File: I Gotta Believe Too! by supercomputer276 reviews
A mysterious fox approaches Joe Chin with an offer that could destroy Parappa's career. Chapter 5 added.
Parappa the Rapper - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,779 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 3/30/2009 - Published: 10/16/2008
PaRappa vs VaRavva by King Bizarro reviews
Meet the rest of the evil PaRappa characters. Including PaRappa's. Time to bring some life back into this story!
Parappa the Rapper - Rated: T - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 13 - Words: 23,643 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 5/30/2009 - Published: 6/14/2008
Yeah rap it! by EvilMentalHamster reviews
Parappa walks down the street rapping, but a problem occurs.
Parappa the Rapper - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 135 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Published: 6/26/2009 - Complete
Parappa: The AfterMath by Fanficaddict12 reviews
From confessing his love to Sunny, to many other strange things he does, Parappa isstill his old self in the aftermath of Parappa the Rapper 2!
Parappa the Rapper - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,321 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 6/28/2009 - Published: 6/27/2009
Rap it up by Faulk reviews
A remake of another story involving the untimely death of coolzville's favorite Rapdog, Character death and dark themes ahead.
Parappa the Rapper - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 323 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 10/9/2009 - Complete
You and Me by The Genius Mage reviews
Sunny Funny loved many things in the world, but most of all she loved a dog named PaRappa the Rappa.
Parappa the Rapper - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 594 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/13/2009 - Complete
Cool Mode by Parappa Fanfare reviews
When Parappa tries to freestyle, a lot more than what he planned happens. A One-shot fanfic.
Parappa the Rapper - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 858 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/24/2010
A New Found Love Adaptation by Parappa Fanfare reviews
After the fight between Sunny and Lammy, Katy tries to convince Parappa to talk to Sunny. In the mix, Lammy and Parappa start to hear lies of the break up between Sunny and Parappa. How will this end well? a "fan-made" adaptation of Kraizee Gal's fanfic.
Parappa the Rapper - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,976 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 4/11/2010 - Published: 2/24/2010
Um Jammer Lammy: Party Like a RockStar by BigJ89 reviews
After months of hard work and their first live show, Milkcan finally signed on to a record company, but how will fame influence the girls?
Parappa the Rapper - Rated: K - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 9 - Words: 52,303 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 3/24/2011 - Published: 12/5/2010 - Complete
I Gotta Believe by Addy Robin reviews
After a hard night at work, PaRappa realizes that there's more to life than just 'believing'. Oneshot. I wrote this as a joke, but my friend liked it so much that she made me post it.
Parappa the Rapper - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 870 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Published: 10/23/2011 - Complete
I Scream: The Backstory to the Album by sonicboy678 reviews
PJ's appetite often gets brought out at the worst times. What if his appetite actually becomes beneficial? Told from PaRappa's point of view. Rated T to be safe.
Parappa the Rapper - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,349 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 9/13/2012 - Complete
PaRappa's Week by sonicboy678 reviews
You know about Lammy's insane Friday. What about PaRappa's week? Considering that he went through the same levels as Lammy (for the most part), you would expect an explanation for each one. Well, here it is! Rated K only because of Thursday.
Parappa the Rapper - Rated: K+ - English - Parody - Chapters: 7 - Words: 2,711 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/21/2012 - Complete
Parappa's Christmas Kiss by Christopher Storm reviews
It's Almost Christmas Eve in Parappa Town. Sunny Funny has broke up with Parappa as it broke his heart, Paula help him and cheer him up, Parappa feels better, as he's feeling in love with Paula, as they must have a loving Christmas Days. Parappa X Paula. So Please Review.
Parappa the Rapper - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,941 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/22/2012 - Complete
Every Dog Has Its Day by RoseHedgehog reviews
Parappa has tried this and that to gain Sunny Funny's attention, and ultimately, her love. Nothing has worked. Seeing Sunny run into Joe Chin's arms after he pulls up in his limo and kiss his older rival, breaks his heart. As he mopes in the nearby Bread Burger, a lone glass of water in hand, Lammy sits down and tries to comfort him, despite her own love woes. ParappaxLammy oneshot
Parappa the Rapper - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,764 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 7 - Published: 3/24/2013 - Complete
Parappa The Rapper: Heroes by Jordanaisgamer23 reviews
Based Of My Art On DeviantART. Parappa Needs TO Save Parappa Town From Joe Chin. Can Parappa Save The Little Town Of Parappa Town?
Parappa the Rapper - Rated: K+ - English - Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 388 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 5/16/2013
37 | Page 1 2 Next »