Home Community TV Shows Robin Hood BBC Hurt Will Scarlett
Hurt Will Scarlett
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Robin Hood BBC, Since: 12-05-14
Founder: Sherlock's Pipe And Hat - Stories: 4 - Followers: 0 - id: 117642
Because no one has made a community for this yet. It took me a while, but I've hunted down a few stories with a hurt Will. I will try to put only complete ones in here, but if you find one that has hurt Will that is incomplete, and really good, let me know, and I'll see about maybe adding. It doesn't have to be a story centered on hurt Will. Just as long as it is a part in the story. Hurt Allan is a plus, if you have one with both:-)

Return From Nottingham by FreckledAdvocate reviews
Robin is overjoyed by what he does. The rush he gets, the danger; but especially that relieved feeling afterward that all has gone according to plan. But has it? This will eventually be a W/D story with a bit of R/M if I feel like it. R&R plz. COMPLETE!
Robin Hood BBC - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 28,099 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 7/20/2008 - Published: 6/20/2008 - Complete
The Start of a Beautiful Friendship Part 1 by traveller19 reviews
After an eventful day, the newly-formed Gang stops to make camp in the forest, and a friendship is formed. Missing scene for Episode 1x01: "Will You Tolerate This?" Written for The Robin Hood Fan Community's Missing Scene/Postscript Ficathon.
Robin Hood BBC - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,797 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/26/2010 - Allan A D., Will S. - Complete
Awake, Arise by NiDubhchair reviews
Will loves Djaq, Djaq loves Will, but Will can't think of a word to say on the subject. But when Will is locked in the Nottingham dungeons and forced to compete in a gladitorial combat after a rescue goes awry, will Djaq ever get the chance to hear how he really feels?
Robin Hood BBC - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 8 - Words: 24,200 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 11/21/2012 - Published: 5/30/2012 - Will S., Djaq - Complete