Home Community Movies Kung Fu Panda Gold Mine
Gold Mine
Follow .
Focus: Movies Kung Fu Panda, Since: 07-11-13
Founder: Warrior - Angel Of Darkness - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - id: 108865
Some of the very best fictional stories about Kung Fu Panda.

The Mysterious Master Croc by MusicalNinja15 reviews
Just mere days after the defeat of Lord Shen, Po learns yet another shocking and troubling fact. But this time, it's not about him. With the help of his favorite feline friend, can Po unravel the story of the Mysterious Master Croc? Po x Tigress.
Kung Fu Panda - Rated: K+ - English - Mystery/Drama - Chapters: 21 - Words: 50,003 - Reviews: 393 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 7/27/2013 - Published: 10/7/2012 - [Po, Tigress] Croc - Complete
A Legend is Born by Pandafan91 reviews
Po, a 16 year old Panda is trying to make his way through High school. Life is good for the panda and eventually a certain Tiger begins to take notice of him, eventually forming a friendship. But when a secret of his is exposed to his father, will he end up just trading one secret life for another? Rated T for safety. Warning: Some Characters are More OOC than others.
Kung Fu Panda - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 19 - Words: 52,776 - Reviews: 146 - Favs: 101 - Follows: 46 - Updated: 8/1/2013 - Published: 7/10/2013 - Po, Tigress, Mr. Ping, OC - Complete
Serenity by laurana117 reviews
A one-shot. Tigress takes a mission meant for Po that would have been suicide for the panda. She goes and dies in his place. Shifu and Po learn to accept her death. Rated T for themes dealing with death and loss.
Kung Fu Panda - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,071 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/26/2013 - Po, Shifu, Tigress - Complete
The Panda's Debt by Lady Shadow92 reviews
Po was always alone until he met a white tiger named Harmony. One day Harmony gets sick and Po has no money to save her. Then a mysterious turtle pays for Harmony's medicine and Po asks how he can repay him. The turtle says go to the Valley of Peace and one day I will call for you and tell you how you will repay me. How will Po repay him? Find out and please review. TiPo
Kung Fu Panda - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 19,365 - Reviews: 169 - Favs: 95 - Follows: 66 - Updated: 7/13/2013 - Published: 6/11/2013 - Po, Tigress - Complete
Hero to Zero by Mad Alex 1996 reviews
Po and Monkey love to prank, but what happens when they go to far will they be able to clear things up or will they end up bringing others into the downward spiral of things getting worse. First story so be nice and would appreciate feedback (Grammar and Punctuation not the best, never was).
Kung Fu Panda - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 15,935 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 6/25/2015 - Published: 7/12/2013 - [Po, Tigress] Monkey