Home Community Games Fossil Fighters Fossil Fighters Champions
Fossil Fighters Champions
Follow .
Focus: Games Fossil Fighters, Since: 10-20-12
Founder: 1Teffla1Shenliu1Tophis - Stories: 12 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 5 - id: 103527
This is all about Fossil Fighters Champions hence the title.

Fossil Fighting Randomness by ilovedogs12 reviews
This is just a random story involving Fossil Fighters/Fossil Fighters Champions characters in different situations. Mostly FFC, with some FF. Contains, randomness, lots of the characters on a LOT of coffee, and Rupert getting attacked by a banana. Enjoy. :)
Fossil Fighters - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 54 - Words: 53,368 - Reviews: 401 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 8/1/2014 - Published: 8/21/2012
Fossil Fighters: Ultimate Champions by ilovedogs12 reviews
Capt. Bullwort, the leader of the BB Bandits, has escaped from jail. What's worse, Hunter, the boy who beat him before, has been kidnapped. It's up to the Patrol Team and people who were involved in beating him the first time to stop him and rescue Hunter. Rated for safety. SEQUEL TO MY REPLAY!
Fossil Fighters - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 26,658 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 10/10/2013 - Published: 11/18/2012 - Dina, Rupert
Fossil Fighters: Next Generation by ilovedogs12 reviews
This is a story about the kids from basically everyone from the Fossil Fighters series. Ever wonder what would happen to everyone's kids? Well, here's a story about what I think could happen. Accepting OCs! NO LONGER ACCEPTING ANY DINAXRUPERT, PRINCESSPOOCHXREX, OR TODDXPAULEEN KIDS! They have too many. Rated for safety. ON HOLD.
Fossil Fighters - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 2 - Words: 556 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 3/31/2013 - Published: 11/21/2012 - Dina, Rupert
The Kingdom of Caliosteo by 1Teffla1Shenliu1Tophis reviews
Jen is a girl that lived during the reign of Zongazonga. Her best friend's uncle is the new majestic vessel. Soon Jen's dad enters the tournament for a new majestic vessel. Jen soon tries to stop Zongazonga from the horror of her dad's body being stolen. Eventual romance and I will have OC's. Rated T for safety and for cussing and for blood and other things.
Fossil Fighters - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,373 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 1/5/2013 - Published: 11/23/2012
Champions Reborn by 1Teffla1Shenliu1Tophis reviews
This is the next generation of world famous fighters. This story is of the kids of my characters from Fossil Fighters Champions: Taylor's Story. Anyways it is at the school Emily Nova used to go to. And now if you want an OC in it I am accepting and if I sent you a PM then please send in the children you want to have.
Fossil Fighters - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,581 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 1/7/2013 - Published: 11/25/2012
Dina The Champion by 1Teffla1Shenliu1Tophis reviews
Dina is your average 13 year old. She decides she wants to be a fossil fighter when she meets Joe for the first time. After she gets to the Caliosteo Islands with her best friend Todd. She meets new friends and she became a world famous fossil fighter. I am accepting OC's. Also thanks to ILovedogs12, Magmared, Chidori Minami, and ShayminMarx. They really inspired me.
Fossil Fighters - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,807 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 12/31/2012 - Published: 11/12/2012 - Dina, Todd
Fossil Fighters Championship: Calisteo Academy by WhiteMoonxBlackSun reviews
A replay fanfic of Fossil Fighters Championship taking place at Calisteo Academy. Addition of an OC. Summary in first chapter. Rated T for vivosaur violence and occassional mention of blood.
Fossil Fighters - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 29,014 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 9/21/2014 - Published: 10/6/2012
Red, the Kid of Adventure by Magma Red reviews
Red is a runaway kid who dreams of becoming the greatest Fossil Fighter the world has ever seen. He will take challenges head-on, make life-long friends, and do and see somethings NOBODY saw coming. Not even him!
Fossil Fighters - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 91 - Words: 488,797 - Reviews: 850 - Favs: 90 - Follows: 70 - Updated: 7/26/2018 - Published: 3/9/2012 - Complete
The Adventures of Emily Nova by 1Teffla1Shenliu1Tophis reviews
Emily Nova used to be an average 12 year old girl. Once she ran away from home she entered the Caliosteo School for Fossil Fighters and Paleontology. She made new friends and little did she know that she was going to save the world? I am accepting OC's!Thanks to WhitemoonxBlacksun and Wolfgirl for inspiring me to write this story!
Fossil Fighters - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 16,352 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 12/21/2012 - Published: 10/12/2012
Fossil Fighters Champions:Taylor's Story by 1Teffla1Shenliu1Tophis reviews
This is a story about a 13 year old runaway. His name is Taylor. He goes to the Caliosteo Islands and he meets new friends, fights snakes, beats a ghost demon, and does other crazy things that no other teenagers can do in their life. He becomes the worlds strongest fossil fighter. Many thanks to ILovedogs12 and Magmared for inspiring me. Thanks! OC'S are accepted!
Fossil Fighters - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 30 - Words: 37,057 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 11/22/2012 - Published: 9/10/2012 - Complete
Fossil Fighters: The Champions by EchoStrix reviews
Dina dreams of being a champion Fossil Fighter, but when she enters the Caliosteo Cup, a mysterious gang of villans tries to crush everyone's dreams. Little does she know that her adventure will change her life forever. A RePlay of the second Fossil Fighters game! RupertXDina and ToddXPauleen. (this fic is old as heck and somehow y'all still like it?)
Fossil Fighters - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 82,349 - Reviews: 221 - Favs: 95 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 12/10/2012 - Published: 12/9/2011 - Dina, Todd, Rupert, Pauleen - Complete
Fossil Fighters Champions by ilovedogs12 reviews
When Dina and her best friend, Todd, entered the Caliosteo Cup, they weren't expecting to be pulled into the adventure of a lifetime. Bad summary, rated T to be safe.
Fossil Fighters - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 68,819 - Reviews: 131 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 11/12/2012 - Published: 8/5/2012 - Dina, Rupert - Complete