Home Community Misc Vocaloid Forbidden VocaLove
Forbidden VocaLove
Follow .
Focus: Misc Vocaloid, Since: 06-20-11
Founder: Jak656 - Stories: 377 - Followers: 9 - Staff: 1 - id: 93278
The largest collection of MikuXLuka stories/Un recueil d'histoires MikuxLuka
Some are long, and some are short. Take your pick. Enjoy
My staff and I are always on the lookout for new stories across several languages. So keep a watch on us. :-D

Hidden by the Mistletoe by Lindy Whatshername reviews
The one time Miku and Luka kissed under the mistletoe. And the three times they didn't. Written for the Negitoro Summer Smash 2020.
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,665 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 7/23 - [Miku H., Luka M.] - Complete
When You Want to Give Up by RaeReads reviews
Luka just had a troubling day, and her girlfriend Miku cheers her up [Possible Two-shot]
Vocaloid - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 789 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 8/20/2017 - [Luka M., Miku H.] - Complete
Mute by Goth Albino Angel reviews
Luka Megurine is the school loser, put in her current position by the school's princess, Miku Hatsune. Day after day, Luka is mercilessly tormented by the entire school. However, one day, Luka is pushed passed her limit. How will Miku react to the sudden change of events? And where does love come in? Eventual Negitoro.
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 35,230 - Reviews: 99 - Favs: 95 - Follows: 148 - Updated: 5/29 - Published: 1/6/2015 - [Luka M., Miku H.] [IA, SeeU]
Talk To Me by IdrewAcow reviews
A short story about basic young adult angst, respecting legitimate growth, and the importance of communication. A dollop of negitoro for these trying times.
Vocaloid - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,581 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/22 - [Luka M., Miku H.] Kaito S., Gumi/Megpoid - Complete
Resonance in a Vacuum by Gray Voice reviews
Having run away from home and spent too many nights on the road, aspiring musician Miku expected to find a few hours of respite in that small town's 24-hour diner. But with just one conversation from a friendly pink-haired waitress, she may just find a whole lot more. Miku/Luka, Negitoro.
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,932 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/27 - [Miku H., Luka M.] - Complete
I Didn't Plan For This! by NegitoroShipper
Done with the two oblivious idiots' pining, their friends set up a game night before a long weekend for the two, fully intending on figuratively handcuffing them together until they get together.
Vocaloid - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 12,115 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 4/29 - Published: 1/23 - [Luka M., Miku H.] [Gumi/Megpoid, Rin K.] - Complete
Hiding For So Long, You Found Me by NegitoroShipper reviews
"So the flirt queen is suddenly mush. I love this story." "No! No, you don't understand at all!" Miku bounced on the bed, the blush on her face spread to her ears. "This is a bad thing! I-I…" she groans, burying her face in the pillow.
Vocaloid - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 9,420 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 5/26 - Published: 1/23 - [Miku H., Luka M.] - Complete
Caramel Macchìato by IdrewAcow reviews
After a long meeting, all Luka wants to do is relax and share a drink with her colleagues. She might even try talking to the social media editor, who she had never formally met before. If she could work up the courage, that is. Unfortunately, she's not the only one out that evening hoping to strike up a conversation. An image prompt! Negitoro within! T for inappropriate language.
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,387 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 12 - Published: 2/25 - [Luka M., Miku H.] Meiko S., Gakupo K./Gackpoid - Complete
April 1st by NegitoroShipper reviews
"Miku, I love you but you are never sneaky." "Not that!" The bed bounced as she bounded towards Luka, kneeling towards her with a child-like grin. "If they want to learn more about our bed room habits, then they are gonna get it." Disclaimer: I don't own vocaloid and the song Baby Shark. The parody lyrics are all by RaeReads.
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,999 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/2 - [Luka M., Miku H.]
In a World of Divas by Lindy Whatshername reviews
What it would be like if Umetora really founded a Vocaloid girl group Divine Diva. (Who's Umetora? Do you remember Pomp and Circumstance? Yeah, that's him.) Basically, what the girls got up to together. Ships are Negitoro, GumiRin, IA/Yuzuki Yukari. The image used belongs to a wonderful mmd made by Michi Eri of the song Love Me If You Can, by Umetora.
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 22,010 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 5/15 - Published: 4/3 - [Miku H., Luka M.] [Rin K., Gumi/Megpoid]
LoveLogic by Can't Catch Rabbit reviews
In grad student Luka's mind, celibacy was the price she had to pay to earn that coveted doctorate in applied math. At least, that's what she thought until a certain twin-tailed minx started coming to her for tutoring. Negitoro, yuri.
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,641 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 6 - Published: 4/3 - [Luka M., Miku H.] [Lily, Gumi/Megpoid] - Complete
Stray Cat by IdrewAcow reviews
Miku had a very clear plan: go and celebrate at Meiko's bachelorette party, then go home. This plan did not include justifying her presence to rich snobs, getting emotionally attached to other people, or even making friends. She simply didn't have time for that. Negitoro, rated for language and some themes. Based off a prompt for the Negitoro Summer Smash.
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 73,000 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 58 - Updated: 6/25 - Published: 9/13/2019 - [Luka M., Miku H.] Meiko S.
Unreal by MirwenAnareth reviews
I am a construct. But I was born with a wish. I want to live.
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,800 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/25 - [Miku H., Luka M.] - Complete
Handcuffed by Leeks and Tuna reviews
"Luka and Miku get handcuffed together as part of a party game. Then the key gets lost." - Written off this prompt for the Negitoro Summer Smash event! Negitoro, MikuxLuka
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,255 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 10 - Published: 8/31/2019 - [Miku H., Luka M.] - Complete
Suited for Success by Gray Voice reviews
A change in wardrobe can work wonders. That's what Miku believes—and all it takes to convince Luka is one spectacular three-piece suit. But as it turns it, it may be possible for a new business look to work a little too well. Negitoro, yuri.
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,874 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/14/2019 - [Luka M., Miku H.] Meiko S., Lily - Complete
No Greater Love by Can't Catch Rabbit reviews
Miku plans to give Luka the perfect Christmas present, even if she has to sacrifice something precious to afford it. Negitoro, yuri.
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,667 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/28/2019 - [Miku H., Luka M.] Lily - Complete
In Pursuit of Luka by FisheyCakes reviews
I'm gonna marry Luka!
Vocaloid - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,973 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 19 - Published: 1/12/2012 - Miku H., Luka M. - Complete
An Unexpected Surprise At Christmas by Azuria Tayutama reviews
Hatsune Miku avait décidé de passer la veille de noel avec sa propre famille, qui est en fait ses amis. Mais jamais elle n'aurait imaginé que tout cela tournerait à cela... YURI. Miku x Luka. Negitoro. Oneshot.
Vocaloid - Rated: T - French - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,732 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/22/2011 - [Miku H., Luka M.] - Complete
Sounds of Love by SolarHaze reviews
"L-U-K-A. I. Love. You."
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 13,096 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 57 - Updated: 11/6/2011 - Published: 10/17/2011 - Miku H., Luka M.
Movie Date by dragonfire5000 reviews
Several Vocaloid girls go on a date, only to end up in the same movie theater watching the same movie. Contains Luka x Miku, Haku x Neru, Lily x Gumi, and Rin x Miki.
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,854 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 9 - Published: 10/28/2011 - Miku H., Luka M. - Complete
Les opposés s'attirent by Baka-Meow-chan reviews
Miku, une jeune rebelle, décide de revenir au lycée après quelques temps d'absence. La, elle rencontre Luka, qui vient d'être transférée. Cette rencontre changea sa vie... Excusez moi pour ce résumé..un peu vague '
Vocaloid - Rated: K - French - Friendship/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,405 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 10/20/2011 - Published: 10/13/2011 - Luka M., Miku H.
Imitation by Ocean Prince reviews
They had treated her nothing but a robot for as long as she can remember. CV01, as they would call her. How many years had passed, she could not even count. But after escaping, one person might just be able to change that. LukaxMiku.
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 8,239 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 8/26/2011 - Published: 8/15/2011 - Luka M., Miku H.
NO by ChocoCookieFuck reviews
NOOOOOOO
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 677 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/14/2011 - Miku H., Luka M. - Complete
Change by IdrewAcow reviews
While out celebrating New Year's alone, Luka stumbles upon someone she hasn't seen in over ten years. Negitoro. Warning: mention of suicide.
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,094 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 15 - Published: 1/1/2019 - [Luka M., Miku H.] - Complete
Fluxing Drabbles of Hearts by LexiTactics reviews
A series of drabbles based more often than not on a single word. Most, if not all, Negitoro. Shoutout to TremendouslyMental for letting me borrow an idea, and to DeviantArt's xPinkBalloon for the cover image. And um, warning; (Largely) fluff inbound! But there'll be other stuff. Just thought you guys should know.
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 41 - Words: 18,098 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 12/31/2018 - Published: 6/4/2017 - Miku H., Luka M.
246 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »