Home Community TV Shows Agent Carter For the love of Cartinelli

You Can Trust Me by restlessxwritings reviews
Angie finally learns the truth from Peggy.
Agent Carter - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 440 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/15/2019 - P. Carter, Angie M. - Complete
Earth-717 Mini-Series: Agent Carter 2 - Warm Blood, Cold War by Over9000Pylons reviews
An alternate time. An alternate world. Having worked with SHIELD for several years, Peggy Carter continues the fight as the war goes cold. When she learns that Hydra is attempting to get their hands on a biological WMD, Peggy springs into action. Alongside her partner, Angie Martinelli, Peggy sneaks into the heart of the Soviet Union, hoping to finally stop Hydra for good.
Agent Carter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 4 - Words: 13,030 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 6/26/2016 - Published: 6/5/2016 - P. Carter, D. Sousa, Angie M., Dottie U. - Complete
Welcome to LA by Rodo reviews
It had been Peggy's idea for Angie to come to LA. But Peggy, as always, was far too busy with work, which led to Angie making an unexpected new friend.
Agent Carter - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,289 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/29/2018 - Angie M., Ana J. - Complete
Stolen Moments by Emery Saks reviews
Peggy Carter comes home late one night and is given the opportunity to steal a kiss from the alluring Angie Martinelli. But will she take it?
Agent Carter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,053 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/7/2018 - P. Carter, Angie M. - Complete
Drive by Val-Creative reviews
She thinks of Steve all of the time, in every crackle of a radio broadcast, in every gap between a letter. Angie doesn't tell her to stop. That's something Peggy admires about her — the compassion and gratitude in Angie's heart. /Canon AU. Femslash. Standalone.
Agent Carter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 277 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/3/2018 - [P. Carter, Angie M.] - Complete
It's In The Eyes by Always Cartinelli reviews
Eyes can never lie with your soulmate. No matter how much you try so hard to hide your soul ... your eyes speak to your soulmate.
Agent Carter - Rated: T - English - Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 140 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 9/18/2017 - [P. Carter, Angie M.] - Complete
The Birthday Present by MobBob reviews
Set during Season 2: It's Angie's birthday and her best friend is on the other side of the country. Things change when she receives a package in the mail.
Agent Carter - Rated: T - English - Angst/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,031 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 6 - Published: 6/29/2017 - [Angie M., P. Carter] - Complete
Timing Is Everything by exiled mind reviews
On a day that Peggy had thought would be only for goodbye, she receives an unexpected hello.
Agent Carter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 568 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/12/2017 - P. Carter, Angie M. - Complete
Three's Not a Crowd by comicbooklovergreen
Sequel to my previous story 'Torm.' Collection of Steve/Peggy/Angie prompts, in which Stegginelli are an awesome vintage power trio.
Agent Carter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,220 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/13/2016 - P. Carter, Angie M.
Paperwoman by Thorn on a Rose reviews
On her way to work fresh from a successful audition, Angie meets someone distracting. AU-Paperman femslash. Angie/Peggy. One-shot.
Agent Carter - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,654 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Published: 12/7/2016 - P. Carter, Angie M. - Complete
Breakfast by 9r7g5h reviews
Peggy wasn't the best at it, but she was going to give making breakfast a try.
Agent Carter - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,769 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/31/2016 - [P. Carter, Angie M.] - Complete
Early Edition by OnTheCyberSeas reviews
Peggy wakes up to find a strange newspaper that has some interesting revelations.
Agent Carter - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,471 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/6/2016 - [Angie M., P. Carter] - Complete
Gingerbread Men and Christmas Specials by FrickMinister reviews
Peggy's hopeless cooking skills, Angie's love for Peggy and many Christmas cuddles. Cartinelli's first Christmas together as a married couple. Already posted on ao3 last christmas, agentsandmidwives :)
Agent Carter - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,831 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Published: 7/15/2016 - [Angie M., P. Carter] - Complete
Soulmate AU 1 by FrickMinister reviews
HAIRCOLOUR AU: Everyone gets a soulmate mark around eleven that tells them haircolour of their soulmate at that current time. That mark then disappears when you find your soulmate. Peggy finds her soulmate situation confusing when her, Angie and Daniel all lose their marks on the day she meets them both. Who is her soulmate? This is also on my ao3 account at agentsandmidwives :)
Agent Carter - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,551 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Published: 7/15/2016 - [Angie M., P. Carter] D. Sousa
in all your cracked perfection by Mrs. 11th reviews
prompt: "i was super pissed so i went to the gym even tho it's really late at night so i was the only one there and i was at the punching bag listening to music and you surprised me by tapping me on the shoulder, i didn't mean to punch you, i'm so sorry, but srsly why would you sURPRISE SOMEONE WHO IS ANGRY AND PUNCHING THINGS." Modern AU.
Agent Carter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,668 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/5/2016 - [P. Carter, Angie M.] E. Jarvis, Dottie U. - Complete
When the Tigers Broke Free by The Almighty Leprechaun reviews
After Peggy learns of her brother's death she changes her mind.
Agent Carter - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,004 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/27/2016 - P. Carter - Complete
there is nothing for me (but to love you) by Glockenspielium
Angie can't sleep, and it's (kinda) all Peggy's fault.
Agent Carter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,269 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/31/2016 - [Angie M., P. Carter] - Complete
You Got Me Love-Drunk With a Kiss by Miss Poison Pen reviews
Peggy is a lovey sort of drunk. [cartinelli] [rated for suggestive themes]
Agent Carter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 562 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/4/2016 - [P. Carter, Angie M.] - Complete
Love's End by ksx244 reviews
Set a few years post season 1, but doesn't include season 2. Angie and Peggy say goodbye to their love as Peggy leaves for LA. A short one-shot where I got salty about peggysous and how Angie barely got a mention in season 2, so I wrote my own end to Cartinelli.
Agent Carter - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 529 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/7/2016 - [Angie M., P. Carter] - Complete
Absolution by wreckofherheart reviews
The severity of Peggy's career, and how it affects those closest to her. [Angie/Peggy]
Agent Carter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,434 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/12/2016 - [P. Carter, Angie M.] - Complete
Two Girls, one kitten and a whole lotta fun! by LaineyBooks
AU: Basically Cartinelli but set in present day. Starts off with them getting a kitten from Anna and Edwin Jarvis. Not 100% sure where I'm going with it but I hope you enjoy. Let me know in the reviews any suggestions! Disclaimer: I don't own any of these characters.
Agent Carter - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 490 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/15/2016
Our Bonds of Affection by Kation reviews
Post- S2 finale. Peggy learns to enjoy being in a relationship again, that is, until Ana Jarvis asks her a strange question one afternoon and the fallout leads to consequences neither she nor Edwin Jarvis could have imagined.
Agent Carter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 22,674 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 5/21/2017 - Published: 3/15/2016 - [P. Carter, E. Jarvis] D. Sousa, H. Stark
Daydreaming by Bad-Panda-K reviews
ONE-SHOT SPOILERS FOR SEASON 2! Carter's out in LA enjoying the sun and scenery, but there's one person missing: Angie. Or not. They take a day to see the sights and get something they've both been waiting for... Or do they? Yes this one is kinda sad, I've been depressed on this subject lately. Sorry not sorry.
Agent Carter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,081 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/11/2016 - [Angie M., P. Carter] E. Jarvis - Complete
Dress-Up by TheWaspInAWig
Angie convinces Peggy to become her personal model.
Agent Carter - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 596 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/12/2016 - P. Carter, Angie M.
An outstretched hand by xfmoon reviews
A few thoughts on Peggy's fall in 2x05 The Atomic Job.
Agent Carter - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 362 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/18/2016 - P. Carter - Complete
464 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »