Home Community Anime/Manga Naruto Fluffyness ROX!
Fluffyness ROX!
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Naruto, Since: 05-24-06
Founder: FreyaLin - Stories: 90 - Followers: 6 - Staff: 1 - id: 32400
stories with tentenXneji, inoXshikamaru, and other pairings... that are really fluffy and cute in my POV. They'll give you the most biggest smile on you're faces or have you say...awwwwwwww...hehehe

Haircut by Midnight Insomniac reviews
In which Neji gossips and Tenten chokes on her own saliva.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,007 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 7 - Published: 4/25/2011 - Neji H., Tenten - Complete
Equilibrium by Midnight Insomniac reviews
He swore if the world were to turn upside down, and everything on the planet was sent into a moving frenzy, she'd be standing still, with the earth revolving around her.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,625 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/9/2011 - Neji H., Tenten - Complete
Falling From A Window Isn't Proper For A Princess by SARAPBUHAY reviews
"I needed this to be over. I'm not the greatest catch, so why would Neji consider me. I needed to grab what I could. Where had that cocky, forward guy gotten to?"
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,246 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/9/2011 - Neji H., Tenten - Complete
Summer Afternoons by 17child-of-the-moon17 reviews
In which Tenten gives Neji some dating advice. Warning: complete, unadulterated fluff. ;
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 619 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 27 - Published: 6/26/2010 - Neji H., Tenten - Complete
Falling by Your Pet Peeve reviews
.:One-shot:. You can fall off a building, you can fall from a tree, but the best way to fall is in love with me. .:NejiTen:.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,785 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/2/2010 - Neji H., Tenten - Complete
First Meet by les0th0 reviews
Their first meeting was not friendly. As was expected. NejiTen.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 498 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 12 - Published: 6/20/2010 - Neji H., Tenten - Complete
Hide and Seek by obsessive-elphaba reviews
Young Neji had not been one to socialize. He would just stare with lost eyes at all the little children. He couldn't relate, and he didn't know how. "I found you! You're it!" NejiTen featuring the then and now. Fluff
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,570 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 18 - Published: 5/22/2010 - Tenten, Neji H. - Complete
Bliss by hp-ewrgdr reviews
/"You look beautiful." The comment floated around them, so natural and soft Tenten wasn't even sure he'd really said it. " You always do."
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 876 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 20 - Updated: 7/17/2010 - Published: 5/22/2010 - Neji H., Tenten - Complete
Perfection or not by Diamondize reviews
Neji thinks about Tenten, and his opinion of her vs. his family's opinion of her.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 469 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/28/2010 - Neji H., Tenten - Complete
distract Neji Mission NejixTenTen oneshot from ch3 by Tohru Chihiro reviews
This a neji ten one shot. Te Ten has to figure out a way to get Neji to spend tomorrow with her so that he dosen't try to ruin Naruto's and Hinata's first date.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,038 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/11/2009 - Tenten, Neji H. - Complete
Conversations: Somniloquy by Mendori-chan reviews
Neji. Your spit is warm." NejiTen, pure crack-ish fluff. All in dialogue.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 740 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/23/2009 - Neji H., Tenten - Complete
Love Much? by rmcHolicxxx reviews
Neji has been acting weird lately, and Tenten has no idea why. He keeps asking her, if she’s hiding anything from him, and she keeps telling him no. Who would have thought that the answer was just under her shirt?
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,558 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 86 - Follows: 10 - Published: 10/29/2009 - Neji H., Tenten - Complete
Simple Like Him by Poisoned Scarlet reviews
NejiTen. Sometimes, she hated his obvious fixation towards himself. “You should be thinking of more pressing matters...” She felt his hand brush her cheek. “Like?” “Me.” Could his ego get any bigger? Tenten thought it could.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,258 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 131 - Follows: 16 - Published: 9/20/2009 - Tenten, Neji H. - Complete
The Woes of Pregnancy by Pleasantries and the Aftermath reviews
I'm fat!" Ino cried despondently. Sakura sighed and rolled her eyes. "No, you’re not, pig. You’re pregnant like the rest of us. Now shut up and move over.” -ShikaIno. Sasusaku-
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 896 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 88 - Follows: 13 - Published: 4/9/2009 - Shikamaru N., Ino Y. - Complete
7 Sins by ArAshiMitArAshi reviews
Yamanaka Ino was a sinner. But that didn't stop Shikamaru from marrying her. Last chapter: Epilogue
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 6,242 - Reviews: 225 - Favs: 200 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 10/2/2009 - Published: 6/12/2009 - Shikamaru N., Ino Y. - Complete
The Black Panther by Texascowgirl-13 reviews
TenTen, now and ANBU assasin known as the Black Panther, is desperately trying to get back to Konoha with the scrolls that had been stolen from Tsunade. Can she make it back to her husband or will the 15 nin on her heels get her first? One-shot?
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,416 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 8/2/2009 - Published: 6/6/2009 - Neji H., Tenten - Complete
Flawed Logic by ilovesoccer13 reviews
Neji has five reasons why he simply cannot, for any reason, in any way, shape, or form, marry Tenten. Neji/Ten
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 911 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 6 - Published: 4/7/2009 - Tenten, Neji H. - Complete
Sleeping Deadly Beauty! by YuKiKuRo reviews
Presenting! A dramatic! Bold! And positively heartthrobbing tale! I present you, Sleeping DEADLY Beauty!... Starring Hyuuga Neji and Tenten! [COMPLETED! Sniff, and it was so fun to write too!]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,896 - Reviews: 84 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 6/16/2006 - Published: 3/20/2006 - Neji H., Tenten - Complete
I won't say I'm in love by simplyteesh reviews
Tenten has been taken hostage by an interrogation team and is being forced to confess something, but what? teneji, Tenten/Neji etc.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,883 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/5/2008 - Tenten, Neji H. - Complete
20 Questions by turtlechick reviews
It's funny how a lonely night in a no name club, can lead to a cute boy and...a game of twenty questions. AU Nejiten, Sasusaku. One-shot
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,707 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12/13/2008 - Tenten, Neji H. - Complete
Dear Manjournal, by Guttersnipe reviews
Neji deals with his awakening hormones as best he can: by writing in a diary."I fear a coup. But it only involves myself. I believe my body is turning on me, planning a hostile takeover that I might not be able to quell. My body, it’s...doing things."NXT
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,074 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/18/2008 - Neji H., Tenten - Complete
Innumerable by kiuna'yukina reviews
He'd never get tired of hearing it, and no matter what she said, she'd always smile while saying it. -NejiTen- "Say it again for me, its like the whole world stops to listen when you tell me you're in love..."
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 758 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/13/2008 - Neji H., Tenten - Complete
Sunshower by Exwhyzed reviews
PeinKonan fluff. It's a special day for Pein, but will it turn out as perfect as Konan's origami?
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 282 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/17/2008 - Konan, Pain/Pein - Complete
Kissed by desolate butterfly reviews
[An InoSaku ficlet] When Sasuke asks, Sakura tells him that he is her first kiss. But that's a lie.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 548 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 9 - Published: 7/18/2006 - Ino Y., Sakura H. - Complete
The Shinobi's Guide on How to Propose by Cyberwing reviews
[Sets of oneshots] ch2:Proposing is hard...even for the Hyuuga prodigy…[NejiXTenten][Fluff]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,694 - Reviews: 97 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 12/25/2005 - Published: 10/10/2005 - Neji H., Tenten
79 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »