Home Community TV Shows Baby Daddy Finding the right Wheeler as her soul mate

Just in Time by Buffalo reviews
Super fluffy one shot about the first time Riley and Danny feel their baby move. Short and hopefully sweet.
Baby Daddy - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,226 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 7 - Published: 4/22/2017 - Danny W., Riley P. - Complete
The Undisputable Truths by meg596 reviews
There were many Truths that Emma Wheeler learned growing up, one however was about to come crumbling before her eyes.
Baby Daddy - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,600 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/5/2018 - Ben W., Emma W. - Complete
Anti-Birth by High Roller Yunalesca reviews
Drabble. Danny and Riley knew they had to be prepared for anything, but they weren't prepared for this. (Trigger warning: this contains a stillbirth!)
Baby Daddy - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 284 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/31/2017 - Danny W., Riley P., OC - Complete
The Years of Ben Wheeler by Fandom Flicker reviews
Starting from five and going up to twenty-five. One-shot.
Baby Daddy - Rated: K - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,379 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/23/2016 - Ben W., Danny W., Emma W., Bonnie W. - Complete
Falling into and out of Place by Icanterbareback
"I'd pictured this moment in my head so long. And now that it was here, I let it fill me up. Her smell. The pressure of her hands. The way she stood on her toes to hug me. Everything." One-shot. Diley.
Baby Daddy - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,026 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/11/2016 - Complete
Inconceivable! by TheAuthor44 reviews
The third and final story in my Danny/Riley Trilogy, takes place after 'The Next Chapter'. Due to a mistake, Danny and Riley's marriage is confronted with a big challenge, as their love is tested one more time. Can mistakes be forgiven? Can flaws be looked past? And more importantly, Can love really survive anything? Loyal and loving fans, I present to you, 'Inconceivable'.
Baby Daddy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 14 - Words: 19,152 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 9/24/2015 - Published: 9/8/2015 - [Danny W., Riley P.] Ben W. - Complete
It WILL be a wonderful life Trust me! by kiernanfan
It's just after the series finale, and everyone is happy. Except for Ben, because the show was cancelled before the writers could come up with a convincing love interest. But a celestial visitor comes to tell him that there is hope for his future.
Baby Daddy - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 13,457 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 10/12/2015 - Published: 10/11/2015 - Ben W., Riley P., Emma W., Bonnie W. - Complete
Bitter Sweet by Tigertatt00 reviews
"Do you know what it feels like, having your life torn apart and laid out in front of you? Have you ever felt that pain that makes you suffer so much?" Riley and Danny have spent a life long journey together, but once a Doctor and a hospital bed come their way, who knows what will happen... (one-shot)
Baby Daddy - Rated: K - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,817 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/29/2015 - [Danny W., Riley P.] Ben W. - Complete
Six Years by made-from-chemicals reviews
What if Riley and Danny never stayed friends after high school? What if Riley hadn't seen Danny in six years? What if Riley hadn't seen Danny until Ben calls her, stuck with a baby, and needs her help? Will Danny finally confess his love for her, a secret he's kept from her all his life?
Baby Daddy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,616 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 1/18/2016 - Published: 1/15/2016 - Danny W., Riley P.
Can't Help Themselves by dannyxriley reviews
The four (almost five) times Danny and Riley kiss, and they tell themselves it means nothing, and the one time that doesn't work. Rated T for mild sexual references
Baby Daddy - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,967 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/30/2015
Whatever Happens by TheAuthor44 reviews
Takes place after the season 4 finale. My take on what i hope happens in season 5. What happens next for Danny and Riley? Where will their story take them? Will it end in love or heartbreak? The only way to find out, is to keep reading. Be advised story is T rated but later chapters have an M rating.
Baby Daddy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 16 - Words: 13,909 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 9/2/2015 - Published: 8/30/2015 - Danny W., Riley P. - Complete
Someday Girl - a babydaddy spoof for Danny and Riley by WithARoseComesAThorn reviews
Hi guys, this is my first attempt at writing a fanfic - i just fell so in love with their story I wanted to tell a version of it from my mind. Hope you enjoy and please please leave reviews :)
Baby Daddy - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 7,325 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 11/4/2015 - Published: 9/4/2015
This mess was yours, now your mess is mine by Insomniabug reviews
She's spent practically all her life fantasizing about the boy next door. Imagining children, and pets and what color cars they'd have. She's even planned out what they'd spend their retirement fund on. (A month long cruise to Alaska, in case you were wondering.) She just didn't realize until it was too late that she'd cast the wrong boy next door as her Prince Charming.
Baby Daddy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 833 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/13/2015 - Danny W., Riley P. - Complete
Are You The One? by BTGleek reviews
Danny proposes to Riley, which is hard for Ben since he's trying to move on. Will Ben move on, or will he still be hung up on Riley. Will anything be in the way of Danny and Riley's love? Will there always be a love triangle? (It takes off from the Season 4 finale)
Baby Daddy - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,285 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 12/27/2015 - Published: 8/14/2015 - Ben W., Danny W., Riley P.
Riley or Amy? by Tigertatt00 reviews
Danny is confused about his feelings towards Riley and Amy. But when Riley had done something wrong, he steps in. (one-shot)
Baby Daddy - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 753 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/22/2015 - [Danny W., Riley P.] - Complete
Her Best Friend, Her Love by I Love Lots of Things reviews
Again, she got cut off. This time, though, it wasn't from Milena. Danny crushed his lips against hers, pulling her tighter to him. His heart beat fast and hard as his whole life fell into place. He was finally where he imagined he would be: right in the arms of Riley, his best friend. Rated T for some things. Might end up rated M later.
Baby Daddy - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,172 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 45 - Updated: 3/19/2016 - Published: 3/24/2015 - Danny W., Riley P.
Best Surprise of a Hockey Player's Life by RosesAreRed201 reviews
Riley had a choice, stay with Danny or go with Fitch, in the end she was forced by Fitch to go with him. Now while there she meets a woman who is infected by Malaria and pregnant. She helps her but the woman dies after having the baby. Father out of the picture. And Fitch leaving her on the airstrip. She has no hope but to go back home, with a two week old baby girl. Back to Danny.
Baby Daddy - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,929 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 55 - Updated: 3/26/2015 - Published: 7/31/2013 - Danny W., Riley P.
You and I by fangirl101112 reviews
How can't I have realized it before? I like Danny. No, I don't like Danny, I think I might love him. Great! You got the guy of your dreams but it doesn't feel like it. When Ben kisses me I feel nothing, but when Danny kisses me I can feel fireworks and electricity building up inside of me. I turn my phone and call Ben, this can't go on anymore.
Baby Daddy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,105 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 5 - Published: 3/10/2015 - Danny W., Bonnie W., Riley P., Tucker D. - Complete
Anytime You Need Me by samanthabravo reviews
Danny to Riley: "Lean on me". Or, in which Danny is there for Riley when she needs him the most. A one shot.
Baby Daddy - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 974 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/4/2015 - Danny W., Riley P. - Complete
Energy by RandomStories203 reviews
Everything takes energy. Working a relationship and building one. When Ben and Riley break up after being together, and Danny comes back from Paris, Ben meets a new dancer and friend of Tucker, Melissa. His energy will now be wasted on whether he wants to work it out with Riley or start a new relationship with Melissa. Multi-couple.
Baby Daddy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,714 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 1/7/2015 - Published: 12/15/2014 - Ben W., Danny W., Riley P., OC
The Reason is You by Icanterbareback reviews
Danny is drunk...and Riley is the one who finds him. Although not like she expected...not sure if I want to make this a one shot or continue
Baby Daddy - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 599 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 10 - Published: 12/17/2014 - Danny W. - Complete
I Tried by silbecoo reviews
Moving on his hard, for everyone, but all they can do is try.
Baby Daddy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 22 - Words: 34,981 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 12/12/2014 - Published: 7/31/2014 - Ben W., Danny W., Bonnie W., Riley P. - Complete
The Other Brother by Packersfan04 reviews
AU Story about Riley, Danny and Ben in high school. They all start the new school year together, but Riley just lost alot of weight and has the confidence that she has always wanted. She wants to make a move on Ben, but little does she know that the other brother has more feelings than anyone thought for his best friend.
Baby Daddy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 8 - Words: 11,371 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 7/1/2014 - Published: 7/17/2013 - Danny W., Riley P.
I Think I'm in Like With You by TheCleanWriter reviews
Danny Wheeler, the guy who was in love...with someone who loved someone else. What happens after Riley and Ben break up after what Ben said to Angela? Will Diley finally have a chance to be together? Will Danny admit his true feelings to Riley? Will Riley feel the same way?
Baby Daddy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 10,705 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 6/14/2014 - Published: 1/24/2014 - Danny W., Riley P.
Best Birthday Ever! by Butterfly 2010 reviews
My version of how Riley's birthday should have gone. Amy and Danny aren't dating and Ben doesn't have feelings for Riley, he was just trying to make up for the birthday he ruined all those years ago.
Baby Daddy - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 295 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/24/2014 - Danny W., Riley P. - Complete
55 | Page 1 .. Last Next »