Home Community Cartoons W.I.T.C.H. Drama, Angst, Horror Oh, My!
Drama, Angst, Horror Oh, My!
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons W.I.T.C.H., Since: 07-10-06
Founder: Dramalicious - Stories: 53 - Followers: 4 - Staff: 5 - id: 34342
Tired of sappy romance stories, corny humor stories, or stories that simply grind out the same kinds of scenarios that are within the original series? Then check these stories out.

Unmaking the World by Starwin reviews
-COMPLETED- The world has been flipped upsidedown as the Guardians are turned against one another. But thats not even the worst part! Will has been stolen away and the girls don't even realize it! A shadow looms over the Infinity as darkness closes in.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 30 - Words: 115,642 - Reviews: 208 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 9/29/2008 - Published: 3/2/2008 - Will V. - Complete
When I Ruled the World by Sokai reviews
When the dust has settled . . . when the battles have been lost . . . what is left to ponder, when faced with the road's end?
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,492 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/29/2008 - Phobos - Complete
The Fallen Guardian by Gameblaster12 reviews
A new evil has come into the world and the only ones that can stand up to it are the guardians and only them. From no help from Elyon the girls take on this evil and fail but only one guardian gives up and the only one that can bring her back is herself.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Horror - Chapters: 8 - Words: 10,023 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 7/18/2008 - Published: 7/1/2008 - Complete
The Beast Within by DarkWriter13 reviews
When a mysterious girl comes to the castle in the middle of the night, what changes will happen within? And what is with the werewolf attacking innocent citizens? PhobosOC
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 966 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/28/2005
Fire Angel, Fire Demon by Supergirrl reviews
Taranee seeks revenge for the lives of her friends.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Horror/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,060 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/2/2006 - Complete
Fullmetal WITCH by AndrewK9000 reviews
The Guardians must team up with Edward and Alphosne Elric to stop reality from faling apart.
Crossover - Anime X-overs & W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Horror - Chapters: 26 - Words: 51,593 - Reviews: 77 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 2/1/2007 - Published: 12/25/2006 - Full-Metal Alchemist, Will V. - Complete
WITCH: The fall of Meridian by Sniper Fodder reviews
Meridian destroyed by means only possible on earth. A horrorifying account from the POV of Cornelia as the guardians witness the destruction of Meridian, and the loss of her queen. Read and Review.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Horror/Tragedy - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,941 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 6/15/2007 - Published: 12/13/2006 - Cornelia H., Irma L. - Complete
Harry Potter and the Collided Worlds by Sokai reviews
Every story has a beginning, and this one isn't any different. 'Certain' letters addressed from a 'certain' school are arriving to two sets of 'certain' girls . . . while a 'certain' fated hero collects his thoughts within preparation for his final year at said 'certain school. . . .'
Crossover - Harry Potter & W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 71,230 - Reviews: 106 - Favs: 139 - Follows: 111 - Updated: 6/20/2006 - Published: 7/26/2005 - Harry P., Hermione G., Will V., Cornelia H.
WITCHS by Brownfur's Dream reviews
A new girl arrives at Sheffield, and the gang notices how whenever she's around, they feel an ice cold sensation. Could she be a new threat to Candracar and the other worlds, or maybe...a new Guardian?
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 999 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 10/1/2006 - Published: 9/25/2006
Chrono Guardians by Sokai reviews
After the Day of Lavos occurs and the planet is destroyed, the Guardians somehow find themselves back in time within the Kingdom of Guardia, where they will try to help the silent protagonist save the world . . . before all hope is lost.
Crossover - Chrono Trigger & W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 22,268 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 1/14/2009 - Published: 10/6/2006 - Crono, Marle, Will V., Irma L.
Phobos: The Early Years by Dragonsong369 reviews
AU This is the story of Phobos before he turned evil. It will show the events in his young life that shaped him into a heartless, cold, power hungry tyrant.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,679 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 5/16/2007 - Published: 11/21/2006
Silence of the Awakened by Dark Master 1988 reviews
[Sequel to Sokai's Req. for a Dream] Ten years have passed since that fateful night. Meridian is in shambles. A leader is missing. Something arises from the dead that can change the fate of the world. Rated T for lang., sugg. themes, and violence.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,057 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/25/2007 - Will V., Cornelia H.
Darkness by Nerd4eva reviews
Darkness something no one wants to fall into. Will Irma be able to get out of darkness? Or will she fall? And what does Nerissa have to do with it?
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 17,002 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/13/2007 - Irma L. - Complete
Never a Normal Life by Wilhelmina Vandom reviews
Running from their past Will and Susan Vandom arrive in Heatherfield and must face obststacles to get their lives stabilized and more normal. Problem is Will was never meant to have a normal life as she learns when she meets four other girls. Please R & R
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 24 - Words: 58,963 - Reviews: 210 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 74 - Updated: 8/31/2007 - Published: 7/23/2007 - Will V., Irma L.
A Chance at Happiness by Wilhelmina Vandom reviews
An abused Will is given a chance to find a life worth living when Luba goes against the Oracle and sends the redhead to a new world where she is needed and wanted. WARNINGS: Contains mature themes though nothing explicit.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 17 - Words: 43,088 - Reviews: 186 - Favs: 86 - Follows: 75 - Updated: 9/22/2007 - Published: 8/24/2007 - Will V.
Memories of an Immortal by Nemrut reviews
It is about Elyon and her thoughts after living for a very long time. Read and enjoy
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,521 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/2/2007 - Elyon B. - Complete
Stalker by Wilhelmina Vandom reviews
One shot. A person stalking a lonely Susan Vandom turns out to change the woman's life for the better when the stalker's true identity is revealed.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,165 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 12 - Published: 10/5/2007 - Will V. - Complete
Hate or Fear by Wilhelmina Vandom reviews
After believing everyone hates her and thinking she has lost everything loved Will breaks down as Phobos is checking out what is happening on Earth. A plan is formed to completely shatter her and get the Heart but does it backfire?
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 10,827 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 8/31/2007 - Published: 8/6/2007 - Will V.
Wings by Supergirrl reviews
Shagon thinks about his wings, and all that comes with them.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 538 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/17/2006
The Single Tear by Lisifa reviews
She loved him, yet he staves her in the heart.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 309 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/19/2006 - Complete
Traces of Fear by DataIntegrationThoughtEntity reviews
A familiar face returns to seek revenge against the Guardians, and as a result forces each of them to thoroughly explore every corner of their hearts in order to seek the answer to the ultimate question: What is good and what is evil? Rated T for Safety
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,011 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 11/21/2006 - Published: 8/14/2006
Crimson Twilight by Jillie062 reviews
Sometimes the good guys don't win [WillCaleb, WillPhobos] [Oneshot]
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,427 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/2/2006 - Complete
The Shadow's Tale by 5hadow Lady reviews
After a very bad birthday Will runs away and ends up on Meridian where she must come to terms with everything that has happened while helping a small part of the rebels fight against Phobos. Will she ever forgive the others and return home or will Meridia
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Angst - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,397 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 9/11/2006 - Published: 9/6/2006
Hating Myself by Shiroi Misa reviews
COMPLETE! This is the story of Shagon as seen through Matt's eyes. Chapter 10 is up, Regents UNITE! This story is pro WillxMatt WxM 4ever!
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 49,151 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 7/9/2007 - Published: 9/16/2006 - Matt O., Will V. - Complete
Where Have All the Flowers Gone? by Supergirrl reviews
The funeral of the Earth Guardian is a sad affair indeed.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,473 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/23/2006 - Complete
51 | Page 1 .. Last Next »