Home Community TV Shows Sonny with a Chance Dedications;)
Dedications;)
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Sonny with a Chance, Since: 11-19-10
Founder: inactiveuse - Stories: 30 - Followers: 1 - id: 87177

SixtyNine by ForeverMaybe reviews
Don you even know what sixty-nine means?" He asked her, clear joy in his eyes. She shook her head and he erupted in laughter. You know where this leads...
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 450 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 4/26/2010 - Sonny M., Chad D. C.
25 Days of Holiday Drabbles by OneDream 2Dream reviews
Join the So Random and Mackenzie Falls casts as they journey through the holidays day by day! There'll be Menorahs and Christmas Trees and Snow! Oh my! Collection of 25 holiday one shots. May be changed to T later but I doubt it. HAPPY HOLIDAYS 2010!
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 25 - Words: 17,359 - Reviews: 89 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 12/26/2010 - Published: 12/1/2010 - Complete
Really, Sonny, really? by Smile.Laugh.Shine reviews
Sonny's birthday...will Chad show up?
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 12 - Words: 7,736 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 7/12/2011 - Published: 10/9/2010 - Sonny M., Chad D. C.
Broken Reeds by passionately happy reviews
Sonny groaned. She carefully picked it up and opened the case. "I broke another reed?" she exclaimed."Two dollars..." Arie singsonged as she walked by. For Arie Jay. Happy B-Day! :D Retitled since I used the same concept for LA project. And title.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 488 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 10/11/2010 - Sonny M. - Complete
Dad by Imagination.Is.Fluid reviews
Do you like working dad? Do you like it more than me? Dedicated to Arie Jay!
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 977 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/15/2010 - Sonny M.
Once More With Feelinng by Cheyenne Gomez reviews
Now Sonny has more drama in her life. Tawni is being nice, She gets her first kiss with chad, she is going on to vacations at the same time and there is a stalker named A following her. She gets to meet Demi Lovato she thinks and more.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 566 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/30/2010 - Sonny M., Chad D. C.
I Know by KimLuvv reviews
"I may not know about your family, or your life. I may not know what your hobbies are or what your favorite food is. But I know that I love you, and I know that in your heart you love me back." Chad said looking deeply into her eyes.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,452 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 9/6/2010 - Published: 8/30/2010 - Sonny M., Chad D. C. - Complete
Playing Teenagers by BeautifullyDepressed reviews
9 year old Sonny Munroe loves her tamagotchi...and Chad Dylan Cooper. When Tawni invites Sonny, Chad, and Nico to play 'Teenagers' What could possibly happen? Two-Shot! Dedicated to Carmen! R&R
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,907 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 8/28/2010 - Published: 8/27/2010 - Sonny M., Chad D. C. - Complete
What To Do by MYcatISmyBESTfriend reviews
"So, tell me what to do about you." Birthday one-shot for Arie! Fluff.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 303 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/12/2010 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
I'm Never Gonna Break Your Heart by BurgeoningLily reviews
Sonny gets her heart broken by Chad. Can his mistake be fixed? Or will he regret it forever? Hurt/Romance One-Shot dedicated to Arie Jay. Happy Birthday, Arie! :D Not very good summary but hope you like!
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,475 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/10/2010 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
Just Dance by LOLChanny819 reviews
"Psh, no, i was just thinking about how much I hated you!" And not that I wanted you...psh, not at all. "I hate me too sometimes." Happy ending guaranteed! For Arie jay's birthday!
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,103 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 6 - Published: 10/10/2010 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
Cooper Creamery by BeautifullyDepressed reviews
Sonny Munroe hates ice-cream, yet, she keeps going to Cooper Creamery, to get one scoop of chocolate ice-cream. Could the reason be the blue-eyed with blonde hair boy? One-shot! For Carmen's Birthday!
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,168 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/10/2010 - Sonny M., Chad D. C. - Complete
Distant Romance by xDreamRealityx reviews
What can one original song from Youtube do to Sonny Munroe that involves Mr. Cooper. Dedicated to Arie Jay for birthday. And all the other boys and girls birthday today. Have a good one! READ AND REVIEW!
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,141 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/10/2010 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
Chad and Sonny's Wild Night! by alexatheknight reviews
Chad and Sonny are just supposed to have their anniversary dinner, but end up getting lost, meeting a bear, going to a wedding, and meeting some CRAZY people! Oneshot. For my amazing Arie Jay on her birthday.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,389 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/10/2010 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
Hello, Munroe by princesscolourful reviews
"Hello, Munroe." Seems to be Chad's favourite words. Um...how and why? Cause... For Arie. Happy birthday! R&R
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,027 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/10/2010 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
Love Happens by BALLofSONSHINE reviews
"If your date, or companion, or friend of some sort hasn't come yet, I doubt they will, You've been stood up.""Psh, There's probably traffic.""How much traffic could there really be at ten at night?" For the LOVELY Arie Jay's birthday!
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,051 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 6 - Published: 10/10/2010 - Chad D. C., Sonny M.
Love by DancingRaindrops reviews
-"Wow," breathes Chad softly, unable to entirely contain his appreciation of the breathtaking sight before him.- For Anna's contest. Dedicated to the amazing Carma.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,997 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/31/2010 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
Letters by FearlesslyDancing reviews
Dear Juliet, I know this guy... well, he's not just a guy, but that's not the point. I really do like him, even if he's a jerk. Underneath it all of that bravado, there has to be something more, right Juliet? Happy Birthday, Arie Jay! :
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 845 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Published: 10/10/2010 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
Half of my Heart by FearlesslyDancing reviews
One-shot; song fic. Sonny Munroe. The girl that changed everything. She sent him into a dizzy spell when she yelled at him, and he was hit with longing after yet another moment that he went without her being his. He was lost, but was become whole.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,719 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/12/2010 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
Twinkling Diamonds by TeddyLuver reviews
She watches from afar as he approaches shyly, asking to dance. She watches as the brunette's face lights up like the soft diamond lights twinkling overhead. And she's jealous. Little drabble/poem from Tawni's perspective. For Danci and Carma Jay.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 928 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/16/2010 - Tawni H. - Complete
Pauly Problems by TeddyLuver reviews
"I've been a fan of yours for ever." Little does Sonny know how true this statement is. Follow Chad through his childhood as he handles some of the obstacles life throws at him, with the help of none other than Pauly. For the amazing Carma Jay's birthday.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,434 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/9/2010 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
Someday by Adoxagraphy.Angelus reviews
Chad embraced Sonny again, but only for a moment. Then, suddenly, Sonny was pulling back all too quickly. "Bye, Sonny," Chad gently caressed Sonny's face, placing a kiss on her forehead. For the lovely Arie Jay.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 756 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/28/2010 - Sonny M., Chad D. C. - Complete
Me With You by Adoxagraphy.Angelus reviews
"I'd look like a zombie, Chad." "A very pretty zombie." For Carma-Dee's Arie Jays birthday! Song fic type of thing for 'Me With You' by Jennette McCurdy.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,205 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 18 - Published: 10/10/2010 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
Long Live by Adoxagraphy.Angelus reviews
"You owe me your life!" "I do not! Why would I, anyways?" "Because I saved your life! It's either that or you have to kiss me!" For the amazing Carma-Dee!
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 496 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/22/2010 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
Summer by DancingRaindrops reviews
-It's a summer romance. That's all it is, and you know it from the start.- Submission for ZoraChannyTwilight4ever's contest. AU. For my Carma.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,416 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/20/2010 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
29 | Page 1 2 Next »