Home Community Cartoons Danny Phantom Danny and Sam Awesome Stories TxV/J also accepted
Danny and Sam Awesome Stories TxV/J also accepted
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Danny Phantom, Since: 11-13-06
Founder: TexasDreamer01 - Stories: 140 - Followers: 14 - Staff: 22 - id: 38910
This is a community for all those plausible canon pairings in Danny Phantom. Send me a PM if you found a story you think should be on here.

Baby, It's Cold Outside by A. LaRosa reviews
Danny/Sam, one-shot. Merry Christmas! This is my sugary sweet present to all of you. Thank you for all of your support, and I hope you have a wonderful holiday. Review!
Danny Phantom - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,577 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 9 - Published: 12/24/2007 - Danny F., Sam M. - Complete
Ten Things a Sweet Guy Would Do by A. LaRosa reviews
Danny/Sam, AU. When an email evokes Sam to say that no guy could do everything on that list, Danny strives to prove her wrong. Can he do it?
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 30,409 - Reviews: 907 - Favs: 880 - Follows: 245 - Updated: 5/13/2007 - Published: 12/27/2004 - Danny F., Sam M. - Complete
The Only Thing He Ever Feared by BJA Fan reviews
[Oneshot, DannySam] Heroes were supposed to be fearless. But tonight, just this once, he would give in to the fear of death.
Danny Phantom - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,550 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 9 - Published: 5/7/2006 - Danny F., Sam M. - Complete
Fly High by Susan Bell reviews
Maddie has been watching her troubled son for days, unsure how to help him. At last, however, simple conversation seems to be the best answer. SamDanny mentionings.
Danny Phantom - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,248 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 7 - Published: 10/26/2004
Do You Wanna Kiss? by Silverflare07 reviews
7 year old Samantha Manson has just received a bag of chocolate kisses for getting such a good grade on her spelling test. And she can’t wait to share them with her best friend Danny...
Danny Phantom - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,376 - Reviews: 106 - Favs: 162 - Follows: 32 - Published: 8/23/2005
Just Between You and Me by touchreceptors reviews
Sam finds herself caught in a rather unexpected dilemma with only Danny around to help, which he does, of course... but not without some embarrassing consequences. Still, that's what friends are for, right? Oneshot DxS
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,870 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 127 - Follows: 23 - Published: 8/23/2006 - Complete
Do You Love Me? by touchreceptors reviews
While dragging Danny and Tucker into helping her clean out her attic, Sam stumbles upon something that brings back one of their most embarrassing childhood memories. Yet it may be just the key that will finally bring her and Danny together... oneshot DS.
Danny Phantom - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,457 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 199 - Follows: 30 - Published: 12/2/2005 - Sam M., Danny F. - Complete
Well What I Mean To Say Is by Melethiel reviews
In real life, people are in no way confident when they pop the big question. Danny's confidence level is minus 67. He's blabbering away like an idiot. And Sam is trying to figure out exactally what it is he's trying to tell her. For my dad.
Danny Phantom - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 556 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 103 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 6/17/2005 - Published: 4/18/2005 - Danny F., Sam M. - Complete
After the Storm by touchreceptors reviews
It's amazing what sort of ideas can come to you when you can't sleep at night. A oneshot, and this time, as the title suggests, an additional scene to Reign Storm. DxS.
Danny Phantom - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,547 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 7 - Published: 11/11/2005 - Complete
Hot Dog! by Nate Grey reviews
Danny has to play peacemaker when the Ghost Dog starts tailing Ember. But can he iron things out before Ember works her magic on Sam? Oneshot, DannySam, Skulker bashing.
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,726 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 13 - Published: 8/20/2006 - Sam M., Danny F. - Complete
Danny Goes Into The Light by Bob Zox reviews
As Danny matures he gains new powers and vision. How does it impact friends, enemies and himself? Danny and Sam as always! Ch. 17 and now COMPLETE!
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Romance/Spiritual - Chapters: 17 - Words: 11,962 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 8/21/2006 - Published: 7/21/2006 - Danny F., Sam M. - Complete
Like a Child by Angel's Innocence reviews
And this time the threat is even worse. My haven has fallen, my parents have given up. Even my enemies cower in fear.This time, my savior can’t save me. Because she’s lying in a hospital, unable to move and unable to wake.So how can I save the world now?
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 13,993 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 6 - Published: 8/22/2006 - Danny F. - Complete
What Hurts the Most by DeathByStereo17 reviews
D/S angst story
Danny Phantom - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,352 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/30/2008 - Danny F., Sam M. - Complete
Moonlit Dance by A.K.A Mr.Kitty reviews
“May I have this dance?” He asked her, a goofy grin adorning his face. She shook her head at him but took his hand anyway. “Without any music?” She grinned up at him as they floated up into the air. “We’ll make our own.”
Danny Phantom - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 748 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 23 - Published: 9/26/2008 - Danny F., Sam M. - Complete
Confessions Through Constants by ForeverLoner reviews
Sam, Danny, and Tucker talking through notes. Constants. Confessions of love in the middle of science class. Make-out sessions under the desk. Rated teen because I felt like it! DxS
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,717 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 9 - Published: 9/29/2008 - Danny F., Sam M. - Complete
Wired by Chaos Dragon reviews
She tried to forget, tried to hide it, tried to keep anyone from finding out that three years ago she nearly died by his hands twice. Now the memories refuse to stay buried and the nightmare is just beginning. angstfest
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 20,286 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 103 - Follows: 16 - Published: 9/30/2008 - [Danny F., Sam M.] Tucker F., Jazz F. - Complete
Phantom Theories by Chaos Dragon reviews
My version of random oneshot and not so oneshot type drabbles. Formerly 'Chaos Theories'.
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 94 - Words: 53,952 - Reviews: 475 - Favs: 178 - Follows: 136 - Updated: 9/9/2019 - Published: 11/24/2006 - Danny F.
It's All in the Acting by Danny's Angel reviews
Danny would make sure Sam got what she deserved.
Danny Phantom - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,092 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/15/2008 - Danny F., Valerie G. - Complete
Broom by nolapeep reviews
She shut her eyes, her grin growing bigger as the song progressed. The beat of the base pounded in her ear, her heart seemingly beating along. Mindlessly, she pulled out the broom from behind her back. And with the next few notes, she began to sweep.
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,276 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 6 - Published: 7/6/2008 - Danny F., Sam M. - Complete
Of Course: A Sam and Danny Drabble by MusicIsLove92 reviews
Sappy, adorable, and painfully face-palm inducing. Forgive me this randomness; Sam/Danny Drabble is good for your soul, and makes you happy! Don't argue, you know its true. Short, but cute and sweet. :D Pleez opens it? The button calls to you. Click it.
Danny Phantom - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 718 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/7/2008 - Danny F., Sam M. - Complete
Thicker Than Water by DeathByStereo17 reviews
In the midst of an award ceremony for his parents, Danny is shot and killed by Vlad. Now that he is dead, where will he go? Pleaz do not judge the story by the summary cauz it suckz.
Danny Phantom - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,582 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 20 - Published: 7/8/2008 - Complete
Of Greetings and Goodbyes by at-a-glance reviews
Danny has contracted a possibly fatal ghost illness. Will Tucker,Sam and Jazz be able to save him? And what does Clockwork have to do with it? R&R [finished]
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 7 - Words: 9,030 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 6/23/2006 - Published: 3/27/2006 - Complete
Sam Wait by at-a-glance reviews
Sam cant seem to get through Danny's thick head so just as she's giving up, Danny is coming to terms with his feelings. Maybe these two only need a little push.DxS duh [finished]
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 9 - Words: 12,221 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 5/27/2006 - Published: 4/6/2006 - Complete
Illusions by Lacey52 reviews
When the mind won't believe. When you lose that which you thought could never be lost. When reality comes back. Implied DxS
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,323 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/23/2006 - Danny F. - Complete
The Deal by Lacey52 reviews
Oneshot. How Sam and Danny became known as 'lovebirds' and the deal that both decide to keep up. Fluffy and cheesy. Bring toothbrush and floss, you'll need it. SxD.
Danny Phantom - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,885 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 156 - Follows: 14 - Published: 12/1/2005 - Danny F., Sam M. - Complete
128 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »