Home Community Anime/Manga Beyblade Cyclone Phoenix
Cyclone Phoenix
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Beyblade, Since: 04-01-06
Founder: Dying Today to Live Tomorrow - Stories: 14 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 4 - id: 30384
This is a C² Community that is dedicated to writing stories that never cease to amuse. We are home to very strong writers and contact us if you want to join. Feel free to ask questions or you wish to comment.

De Mei Animus by Spirit Of Innocence reviews
She was forbidden to fall in love. He had never even entertained thoughts of the over-rated emotion. Despite their choices, circumstances and feelings, they are inexplicably drawn to each other. For better or for worse. KaiOC, slight TyHil.
Beyblade - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 146,146 - Reviews: 162 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 58 - Updated: 1/26/2010 - Published: 12/24/2005 - Kai H.
I Hate You, I Love You by babie blu reviews
The Bladebreakers need extra bladers for them to participate in the European Tournamnet. The extras happen to be two girls. Lauren and Kai hate each other right from the start, but Gigi's determinded to change that. (Better than it sounds) Tyson-bashing
Beyblade - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 25 - Words: 54,634 - Reviews: 236 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 10/28/2006 - Published: 4/12/2003
Two To Tango by Truble reviews
“SO!” My voice was getting angrier by the second and when he reached for my wrists again I moved out of the way and with all my might raised my fist and smashed it straight into his face. Full summary inside, KaiOC, JohnnyOC, TalaOC COMPLETE!
Beyblade - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 36 - Words: 125,979 - Reviews: 894 - Favs: 190 - Follows: 68 - Updated: 4/1/2006 - Published: 10/15/2004 - Kai H., Tala - Complete
Malicious Army by Truble reviews
She tried to fight back; she really did but the power of the full-grown man in front of her overpowered her efforts. She felt Boris’ cold and hard lips against her skin, it made her feel sick. Why was he doing this? KaiOC and maybe more...
Beyblade - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 11,706 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 6/4/2005 - Published: 2/3/2005 - Kai H., Tala
Forbidden Apple by Truble reviews
Tala pounced like a tiger about to kill; shutting her eyes she waited. But nothing, Riley dared to open one of her orbs to find Tala’s face right in front of hers, his body held back by no other than Kai. Full Summary inside. RayOC, KaiOC and TalaOC
Beyblade - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 17,272 - Reviews: 107 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 3/21/2005 - Published: 9/19/2004 - Kai H., Ray/Rei K.
Eye of the Storm by HauntedAngel reviews
Willow Tate: criminally insane, dating her best friend for some unknown reason, a knack for getting into trouble, a past that won't leave her alone, and a sister who's not so angelic any more. That's me, psychotic teenager telling her psychotic story.
Beyblade - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 34 - Words: 113,363 - Reviews: 384 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 9/9/2006 - Published: 10/26/2004 - Johnny - Complete
Careless Whispers by Truble reviews
Tate! came a shriek, I turned to see a fist heading towards my jaw for the third time in two days. Why does everyone want to kill me? Full summary inside, written by Truble n HauntedAngel, KaiOC, JohnnyOC and many more.
Beyblade - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 16 - Words: 48,991 - Reviews: 150 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 9/17/2006 - Published: 12/30/2004 - Kai H., Johnny