Home Community Cartoons Grojband Corney
Corney
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Grojband, Since: 02-28-15
Founder: yikessss - Stories: 13 - Followers: 0 - id: 118889
The cutest couple in grojband history...CORNEY (CoreyxLaney) Here are all the cute corney fanfics we all enjoy now and then :3

Your on My Mind by LockyJoelx reviews
I was inspired to write this Drabble from the Passenger song. Basically just some more Corney drabble for you other Grojband Lovers! My first fic so please be as honest as you can.
Grojband - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,469 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/18/2014 - Corey R., Laney P. - Complete
The Make Up Date by LockyJoelx reviews
So, in "All you need is Cake" Laney went to all the trouble of organising a whole bunch of romantic stuff to do together, Corey remained completely oblivious. Until now... Corey decides that one day when Kin and Kon aren't going to practise he can make it up to her. By organising a "re-do date" filled with all the cliche love stuff Laney did for him. Cute Corney Story, please read
Grojband - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,848 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 11/27/2014 - Published: 11/21/2014
Movies, Kisses and Trampolines by LockyJoelx reviews
Hey guys! I'm back with a new longer fic! Special thanks to my buddy Tam for all the help, ( I'm still not paying you Sweetie). Check her stuff out on watt pad at Addicted To Reading! Enjoy the stuff guys , CORNEY for life
Grojband - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,789 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 9 - Published: 2/16/2015 - Corey R., Laney P. - Complete
Practice Makes Perfect Couples by LockyJoelx reviews
Practising makes perfect... Couples. It makes perfect couples... *sarcastic laugh* After not-enjoying that corny joke, instead enjoy some Corney fluff. (These jokes are both terrible, and in need of a PUNishment.)
Grojband - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,328 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/18/2015 - Corey R., Laney P. - Complete
I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love by yikessss reviews
Guys, i'm going to let you in on a little secret. The only way through a girl's heart is to kidnap her and hold her hostage. Trust me, it works. After all, Corey tried it without even knowing, and look where he is now.
Grojband - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,190 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 4/3/2015 - Published: 4/2/2015
Grojband: Music and Romance by Blazing Fire Star Kid 01 reviews
Corey and Laney have had feelings for each other ever since that first kiss, and on the episode after that, no one knows what happens to them or the band. Until today that is. In this story read how Corey and Laney's relationship goes and what big steps the band will take! What will happen? Read and find out! (Credit also goes to AvrilLavigneFan2001)
Grojband - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 11 - Words: 11,017 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 3/27/2015 - Published: 2/20/2015 - Corey R., Laney P., Carrie B., Larry/Lenny S. - Complete
Wallflower by yikessss reviews
Wallflower: noun wall·flow·er \ˈwȯl-ˌflau (-ə)r\ a person who is shy or unpopular and who stands or sits apart from other people at a dance or party {Grojband AU}
Grojband - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 3,036 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 8/6/2016 - Published: 2/28/2015 - Corey R., Laney P., Carrie B., Larry/Lenny S.