Home Community Misc Radio Dramas Classic Adventures in Odyssey
Classic Adventures in Odyssey
Follow .
Focus: Misc Radio Dramas, Since: 12-22-17
Founder: GJFH - Stories: 7 - Followers: 1 - id: 128871
Solely stories about our favourite radio drama, Adventures in Odyssey. Feel free to give me a message if there's a story you'd like to be added.

Robyn Jacobs: Ace Attorney--Episode 2: Fastest Wits by T. D. Prince
She runs. That's all she can do. Going past trees, animals, and people. She has to run. The faint voice of her mother echoes in her mind- "Whatever you do, do it quickly." She looks in the corner of her eye, and she sees them chasing after her. She doesn't know where to go.
Radio Dramas - Rated: T - English - Crime/Mystery - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,934 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 11/18/2019 - Published: 8/1/2019
Secret Agent Man by psammeadred reviews
A stealth mission in the dark of night to retrieve precious documents...there's only one man for the job, and that man is John Avery Whittaker.
Radio Dramas - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 645 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 2/22/2014 - Adventures in Odyssey - Complete
Wonder by VrellSparrow reviews
There was always something about that strange old treehouse way back in the woods . . .
Radio Dramas - Rated: K+ - English - Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 675 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/19/2017 - Adventures in Odyssey - Complete
Fallout by Ameraka reviews
Jason is back in Odyssey, but his adventures are far from over. He wakes up tied to a chair, not knowing how he got there or who kidnapped him. When his captors appear, he learns there are even more consequences to "the labyrinth" than he'd originally thought.
Radio Dramas - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Angst - Chapters: 13 - Words: 25,074 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 1/7/2013 - Published: 12/2/2012 - Adventures in Odyssey - Complete
Time Bits by GJFH reviews
A series of snippts about our favorite characters and their childhoods, in and out of Odyssey. A lil' creative licence included, I warn. The general rating will apply to all ages, though I'll make a note otherwise if necessary.
Radio Dramas - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,822 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 4/17 - Published: 11/13/2017 - Adventures in Odyssey
The First After by GJFH reviews
It's not Christmas Dinner, but it's close. They don't have everyone, but they have each other. Takes place in a beginning. Less of an AU than I imagined.
Radio Dramas - Rated: K - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,394 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 12/21/2017 - Adventures in Odyssey