Home Community Books Cat Royal Adventure Cat Royal Community
Cat Royal Community
Follow .
Focus: Books Cat Royal Adventure, Since: 12-20-08
Founder: xnteax - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - id: 65179
For all Cat Royal Lovers!

Starting With A Kiss by earlofarden reviews
Cat becomes a little distracted by a certain Earl of Arden, but then Syd goes missing. Many enemies have been made over the years and they seem to be catching up with her. - AU, of a sort. Pedro and Jenny come back to London. ABANDONED.
Cat Royal Adventure - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 7,018 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 9/2/2010 - Published: 5/22/2009
Out of My League by pugnaciouspenguin reviews
Just a cute little short thing. A lot can come from one bad dream. Cat/Syd pairing.
Cat Royal Adventure - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,267 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 9 - Published: 5/15/2009
9 Tails of trouble by Bliss30 reviews
Cat Royal is dragged into a terrifying adventure across the world, while running away as London's Most Wanted. But she has the aid of old and new friends but must also confront old and new foes. Various pairings. Crappy summary but PLEASE READ AND REVIEW! UPDATED VERSION.
Cat Royal Adventure - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 12,115 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 6/24/2013 - Published: 5/12/2009
I'm Not As Strong As They Think I Am by AThousandYearsOfPain reviews
One-Shot. Everyone assumes Cat is strong and can handle everything but in the end they tend to forget she is just a girl.
Cat Royal Adventure - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 436 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 5 - Published: 11/4/2008 - Complete
A Secret Notebook by AThousandYearsOfPain reviews
One-Shot. This is my attempt at Lizzie because I think that even though she seems perfect she must have other parts to her character no one really sees.
Cat Royal Adventure - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 510 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/8/2008 - Complete