Home Community Misc Misc. Tv Shows Building a Respectable NBB Community
Building a Respectable NBB Community
Follow .
Focus: Misc Misc. Tv Shows, Since: 01-30-08
Founder: Jaded Catalyst - Stories: 8 - Followers: 4 - Staff: 2 - id: 55099
True, "The Naked Brothers Band" has its flaws, but there is great potential for a great fandom, so here we are, trying to bring out the best for a fandom that desperately needs it. All NBB fans welcome! You are not alone in this fandom.

Perfect Can Surprise by BeautifulxxDisasterx reviews
-Naked Brothers Band- She is in every word of every line of every song. She is every note I play...she it every word I stutter on when I try to speak...she is ever present...it's frustrating really. Nat-centric
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,170 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/3/2008 - Complete
The NBB Tango by happyjoyclub reviews
Heat and passion mix when the NBB go to Puerto Rico. Will Nat and Rosalina finally get together or will the pressure of everything tear them apart? And just who is getting in between Alex and Juanita? Read more to find out. Luv Ya!
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 6,468 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 8/9/2008 - Published: 6/21/2008
In this terrible body I occupy by GotNoMojo reviews
Nat had everything he could ask for, his band, his brother and his girl. The good life suddenly goes downhill when Nat finds himself in the middle of his two loves: acting and music.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,474 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 7/18/2008
Take This To Heart by Zok.Zok.Abbey reviews
She is the voice inside of me, she is the music from the piano, and she is every fan I've ever had. She's the reason I'm alive. Nat Wolff centric. Oneshot. Naked Brothers Band/NBB.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,045 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Published: 6/27/2008 - Complete
The Emerald Eyed Witch by happyjoyclub reviews
I know the title six, but do i care? NO!when a blonde emerald eyed girl comes in btween Natalina? DRAMA! Part of the Write more NBB fics campaign! Luv ya!
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,114 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/20/2008 - Complete
Shadow of the Day by InOneSimplifiedMotion reviews
Rosalina quit the band, but she got hit by a car. Will she survive? and will she make up with Nat? Read to find out.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: K - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,198 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 6/10/2008 - Published: 1/25/2008
Falling 4 You by ChaosRebel101 reviews
[Naked Brothers Band] Nat is in the hospital and Rosalina’s realizing that she doesn’t have forever to tell him she loves him. [NatxRosalina Natalina]
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,088 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 6/23/2007 - Published: 6/22/2007