Home Community Books Bible Bible Believers
Bible Believers
Follow .
Focus: Books Bible, Since: 05-19-07
Founder: FlamingQuill - Stories: 4 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 1 - id: 45985
I thought that a conservative alternative to the heretics club was needed. If you believe that every word that proceeds from the mouth of God is truth, and that his word is infallible, and you follow this inerrant book, this is the community for you.By the way, it IS okay to actually post on the forums

The train to Hell by Christ's chlid reviews
Please read if you want
Bible - Rated: T - English - Poetry/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,041 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/5/2008 - Complete
Persecution by Sorashana reviews
The Christian church is being persecuted, and a group of highschoolers take it upon themselves to stop it. But can they stay alive long enough to do it?
Bible - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 12 - Words: 10,056 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 3/30/2009 - Published: 11/11/2007 - Complete
Seeking the Lily by FlamingQuill reviews
Lily lived in a perfect world, with a perfect lover. When a new, strange man enters their garden, how far will her lover go to rescue her? What must she do?
Bible - Rated: T - English - Spiritual/Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 16,593 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 6/5/2008 - Published: 4/28/2007
Mercy by FlamingQuill reviews
This is a poem describing in vague detail some of the depravities of sin and the beauty of mercy. Forgive me for my occasional lack of good rhyme.
Bible - Rated: K+ - English - Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 621 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/30/2006 - Complete