Home Community Games Tales of Symphonia Beauty and the Seraph
Beauty and the Seraph
Follow .
Focus: Games Tales of Symphonia, Since: 11-22-07
Founder: Moogle Empress - Stories: 12 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 2 - id: 52789
This KratosXAnna galore central. This is where the stories of Kratos and Anna, the beautiful subject of the Angelus project and the fallen hero of the Kharlan war rest. Enter here to find all the Kranna fluffiness with all its laughters and tears.

The Angel and the Angelus by KattyKake reviews
How Kratos met Anna and fell in love with her and how Lloyd grew up.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,281 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 3/27/2014 - Published: 3/9/2014 - Anna A., Kratos A., Lloyd I., Yuan
Promises and Obligations by perpetually-prototyping reviews
Lloyd and Kratos face off in their last battle, forced to put aside the truth that binds them in hopes of determining the future of the two worlds. Spoilers. One-shot.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,995 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/15/2006 - Lloyd I., Kratos A. - Complete
Pieces of A Shooting Star by Difinity reviews
SPOILERS On their last night together, Lloyd asks his father to tell him one last story. Recalling a memory long passed, he now hesitates to accept his father's departure. "I want you to stay here with me...so we can show them that we're still a family."
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,489 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 6 - Published: 10/21/2004
Dôshite by Vestalie reviews
Hima. La dernière nuit de Kratos avec le groupe de l'élue et son fils. Leurs pensées à tout deux.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K - French - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,974 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 8 - Published: 9/17/2006 - Kratos A., Lloyd I. - Complete
Certain Assurance by Sapphire-luna232 reviews
As he journeys further from his home, Lloyd discovers he isn't quite as adaptable as he thought. Oneshot. Shortly postIselia. KratosLloyd oyako.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,749 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 7 - Published: 1/22/2007 - Lloyd I., Kratos A. - Complete
At the Seagull Inn by Kasan Soulblade reviews
Genis gets bored, in an attempt to fix that there is a talk about Lloyd's human father. Typical Tales lightheartedness.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 947 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/30/2005 - Complete
A blue feather by Kasan Soulblade reviews
After the tower there is a betrayal, the effects of that betrayal prey on Lloyd and one night at an inn the truth of the matter is unlocked by a blue feather. Disk 1 spoilers!
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,823 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/23/2005 - Kratos A., Lloyd I. - Complete
A batch of Brownies by Kasan Soulblade reviews
ONE shot, some fluff and scenes I couldn't fit into DES that I put here. Kranna and some Kratos Yuan interaction
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,513 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 5 - Published: 9/1/2005 - Kratos A. - Complete
Long Ago: A Tale Of A Dead Mother by phantom4angel reviews
Lloyd has been the joy in both Kratos and Anna's life together, but will they be able to stay in their own hidden world? Writing this fanfic can only be described in two words, heart wrenching. SPOILERS NO READee IF NOT FINISHED THE GAMEy-FINISHED! DONE!
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 30 - Words: 88,838 - Reviews: 211 - Favs: 89 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 5/27/2010 - Published: 5/17/2006 - Kratos A., Anna A. - Complete
Mother's Day by My Lovely Yume reviews
One night, Kratos takes his son outside to enjoy the Flanoir snow. But Fate, Destiny, and Time have plans for him. It's Mother's Day. Story of the Locket. [Kranna, KratosxAnna] [One shot]
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,330 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/11/2007 - Kratos A., Lloyd I. - Complete
From Past to Future by Shadow Kaleb reviews
Love can come in ways no one would expect... But however it comes, love breaks barreirs, love travels the longest distances, love surpasses all things... Love can soften the hardest of hearts. KratosXAnna
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,368 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/6/2005
Human Name: Anna by chibi mitsukai reviews
Angelus Project test subject A012 was the only one left out of 10 original subjects. She knew her fate and vowed to change it, even if it meant dying. Seraph Kratos Aurion was sent to deal with her. As he listened her story, he fell in love. KratosxAnna
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 9,472 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 12/28/2007 - Published: 6/11/2007 - Kratos A.