Home Community Books Bartimaeus Trilogy Bartimaeus and Kitty
Bartimaeus and Kitty
Follow .
Focus: Books Bartimaeus Trilogy, Since: 03-18-10
Founder: conception.creation - Stories: 19 - Followers: 0 - id: 79742
I think it's high time someone collected the BxK stories together...

Leaving by accio.awesomeness reviews
"Don't leave me." "You stupid girl, I'm not going anywhere." Set after PG, Bartimaeus gets a visit from Nathaniel. Kitty is suffering and needs him. But djinn can't fall for humans... right? A serious change of ideals ensues. Oneshot.
Bartimaeus Trilogy - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,213 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/4/2011 - Bartimaeus, Kitty J. - Complete
Ion Square by Nari-nick reviews
...a ray of languid afternoon light fell on his face and the wind rustled his dark hair. The moment stopped and strechted, and Kitty closed her eyes to store the picture save in her mind. He looked like something she wouldn't want to miss.
Bartimaeus Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,998 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/19/2010 - Bartimaeus, Kitty J. - Complete
After Icarus by Bialy reviews
The boy in the pentacle is skinny and pale, and forever twelve years old. He has dark, combed hair, and his black eyes are locked on the thick chalk line at his feet. He is regretting this form. Oneshot, five years after the end of Ptolemy's Gate.
Bartimaeus Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 615 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 10 - Published: 4/2/2010 - Kitty J., Bartimaeus - Complete
Paparazzi by Random Inspired reviews
BxK oneshot Bartimaeus and Kitty quickly discover that the paparazzi have no understanding of the term 'Private Time'. R&R!
Bartimaeus Trilogy - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,114 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/17/2010 - Bartimaeus, Kitty J. - Complete
Restless Spirit by conception.creation reviews
Quick thinking saves Kitty from assassination – unfortunately, she’s now without a body. Can she solve her own murder in time to stop a massive conspiracy threatening Britain itself? BxK
Bartimaeus Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Adventure - Chapters: 23 - Words: 66,597 - Reviews: 276 - Favs: 105 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 9/20/2009 - Published: 12/30/2008 - Bartimaeus, Kitty J. - Complete
You again? by readbetweenthelines reviews
Set after Ptolemy's Gate. Kitty can't stand not knowing what happened to Bartimaeus and Nathaniel two months ago, and she finally tries to summon the djinni. But will he appear? Or is she only getting herself into more trouble? B/K pairing, but a few other unexpected characters are there as well. *Spoilers for all three books*
Bartimaeus Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 20,623 - Reviews: 146 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 3/18/2012 - Published: 10/30/2008 - Bartimaeus, Kitty J.
Make A Wish by A Phrase That Cuts These Lips reviews
There's only one wish he can't grant. BartimaeusxKitty, drabble. Angst/Friendship/Implied!Romance
Bartimaeus Trilogy - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 371 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/7/2009 - Bartimaeus, Kitty J. - Complete
Promises by A Phrase That Cuts These Lips reviews
Years later, a dying Kitty makes one last trip to the Other Place. Mostly implied Bartimaeus/Kitty, Oneshot.
Bartimaeus Trilogy - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,050 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 16 - Published: 10/26/2009 - Kitty J., Bartimaeus - Complete
The Blue Borderline by Nari-nick reviews
They are lonely, and the Blue Borderline seperates them. And the thought of meeting again is the only thing that keeps them going. So, what can be done? BK
Bartimaeus Trilogy - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 10,067 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 9/20/2009 - Published: 5/10/2009 - Bartimaeus, Kitty J.
Forget the Past, Ignore the Future by MaryLilaWest reviews
This is a fic about what happens Ptolemy's Gate, involving those leftover crossover djinn and bonds that will not be broken. Hoping it will be satisfying and exciting. B/K also some slight N/K and Ptolemy/Bart. Rated for safety!
Bartimaeus Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,367 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 6/15/2009 - Published: 6/14/2009 - Bartimaeus, Kitty J.
Through the Fire and Flames by Allendra reviews
Bartimaeus and Kitty's life couldn't get any better . . .when suddenly it couldn't get any worse after he doesn't come to her summon. While he's under service to a magician bent on world dominance, Kitty is doing all she can to get him back. B/K
Bartimaeus Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Adventure - Chapters: 17 - Words: 17,047 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 4/8/2009 - Published: 9/9/2008 - Bartimaeus, Kitty J. - Complete
Sun on the Leaves by Nari-nick reviews
She doesn't care about whatever barriers there are supposed to be between them. BxK.
Bartimaeus Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 18 - Words: 7,834 - Reviews: 96 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 11/22/2008 - Published: 6/10/2008
Just What I Needed by Allendra reviews
Takes place after Ptolemy's Gate. Kitty accidentally summons Bartimaeus, but their friendship keeps him there. Will it turn into something more?
Bartimaeus Trilogy - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 9,217 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 8/27/2008 - Published: 7/21/2008 - Bartimaeus, Kitty J. - Complete
My Way by queennymphadora reviews
This is a Story where I put what I want/wanted to happen in my favorite books. Since the first one is Bartimaeus, then I catigorized it as Bartimaeus Series. I'm rating it T because of some romance stories and death scenes.
Bartimaeus Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 365 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 1 - Published: 4/27/2008 - Complete
Of Fire and Roses by Anti-Logic reviews
But this was different. That place had been all gentle waves and currents, always intermingling and flowing. This was a world of fire and roses. BxK: You know you want to try it.
Bartimaeus Trilogy - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,480 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 3/5/2008 - Published: 5/7/2007
To Do It by Nari-nick reviews
He doesn't know how to do it. He just knows that this has to end...these dark and twisted thoughts. B/K
Bartimaeus Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 948 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Published: 2/5/2008 - Complete
An interesting encounter by Opal Roseblossom reviews
Kitty has taken Nathaniel's death badly, and she keeps having odd dreams. When she figures out that Bartimaeus is still alive, she is overjoyed. But her dreams get stranger and stranger. What is Nathaniel trying to tell her? KB, slight KN, NBfriendship
Bartimaeus Trilogy - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,626 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 12/15/2007 - Published: 4/18/2007
Of Pentacles, Rocking Chairs, and Presumed Deaths by otahyoni reviews
Kitty summons Bartimaeus after the events of Ptolemy's Gate. Kitty/Bartimaeus friendship.
Bartimaeus Trilogy - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,220 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 7 - Published: 4/7/2007 - Bartimaeus, Kitty J. - Complete
The Last Page by Musica Diabolos reviews
A collection of some alternate endings to Ptolemy's Gate, meant to appease heartbroken readers...please read and review! I love you all!
Bartimaeus Trilogy - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,327 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 2/10/2006 - Published: 1/20/2006 - Complete