Home Community Movies Avengers An MCU Self-Insert Original Character Haven
An MCU Self-Insert Original Character Haven
Follow .
Focus: Movies Avengers, Since: 07-27-17
Founder: Reige - Stories: 6 - Followers: 67 - id: 127970
Because these stories are rare as unicorns, my personal pick of what I think are the diamonds found in these categories. Featuring the stories of where the original character of our world falls into the chaotic world of the Marvel Cinematic Universe!

Iron Fall by Loominginmoonlight reviews
One super nerd, all of the time of the Avengers to come. And she is stuck being known as "Tony Stark's kid"...great.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 29 - Words: 63,485 - Reviews: 193 - Favs: 577 - Follows: 757 - Updated: 8/6 - Published: 12/16/2018 - Iron Man/Tony S., OC, Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier
Schadenfreude by Reige reviews
It was sometimes easier to be the one who laughed than the one who was being laughed at. The more I laughed, however, the more I ended up laughing alone. Nobody likes a bad joke. SI OC!Lady Loki, semi-AU of MCU
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Drama/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,397 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 269 - Follows: 336 - Updated: 12/25/2015 - Published: 11/25/2015 - Loki, OC
Along Came a Spider-Woman by PrayTonight reviews
I was just a little thing climbing my way through the darkness, and it always ended up with me getting washed back down to the bottom. I kept going, determined to see the light at the very end because the Itsy Bitsy Spider believed she would climb to the top and reach the Sun. SI/OC stuck in MCU!
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Drama - Chapters: 13 - Words: 49,625 - Reviews: 156 - Favs: 840 - Follows: 730 - Updated: 10/23/2017 - Published: 8/8/2016 - OC - Complete
Web of Intrigue by PrayTonight reviews
Through the eyes of other characters and the events that happened in between, what has caught itself on the far end of the Itsy Bitsy Spider's web? Behind the scenes of "Along Came a Spider-Woman"! Canon Divergence! SI/OC stuck in MCU!
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 5 - Words: 32,839 - Reviews: 191 - Favs: 702 - Follows: 825 - Updated: 7/27/2018 - Published: 7/27/2017 - Iron Man/Tony S., OC, Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier