Home Community Games Dead Space An Engineer and A Pilot
An Engineer and A Pilot
Follow .
Focus: Games Dead Space, Since: 03-29-11
Founder: Dead Embryonic Cells - Stories: 20 - Followers: 15 - Staff: 3 - id: 90993
Come and take a look at the community for the romantic/friendship relationship between Isaac Clarke and Ellie Langford. It's not canon, and never will be at this point. But come on, this is Fanfiction, anything can happen! If you support them, then check this out! If you have any suggestions for this archive, or wanna be part of the staff, then please do not hesitate to send me a PM.

Did I Really Care? by odalys-ortiz reviews
Before heading to Tau Volantis, Ellie questions whether or not she has feelings for the engineer that saved her life. Pretty much fluff with Isaac/Ellie pairing.
Dead Space - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,454 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 6 - Published: 12/20/2012 - [Isaac C., Ellie L.] - Complete
Never Be Alone by odalys-ortiz reviews
Ellie has been called away on a mission to deliver supplies to another station. After a few nightmares, Isaac begins to wonder whether being together is the safest way to go. Isaac/Ellie pairing.
Dead Space - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,277 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/4/2012 - [Isaac C., Ellie L.] - Complete
A Small Gift by odalys-ortiz reviews
Isaac's special day is coming up, but he is anything but excited. Will one gift from a good friend change his attitude? Isaac/Ellie pairing. Enjoy
Dead Space - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,468 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/22/2011 - [Isaac C., Ellie L.] - Complete
Pills by SheenWinning reviews
Settled on a space station orbiting Jupiter, Isaac still lives in the past through his sleep, what can put his demonic dreams to rest? The bottle of dream control pills? Or Ellie's heart? Isaac/Ellie Romance
Dead Space - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 6,041 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 3/2/2012 - Published: 8/4/2011 - Isaac C., Ellie L. - Complete
Reprieve by Herr Wozzeck reviews
After the storm, there is a chance to breathe for everyone involved. Isaac and Ellie find themselves picking up the remaining pieces together on the EarthGov gunship after escaping the Sprawl. Oneshot. Friendship.
Dead Space - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,339 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/28/2011 - Isaac C., Ellie L. - Complete
Dead Space 3 by Julia Archer reviews
kinda my take on what happened to them after Dead Space 2. But they find their way onto a new station, meet some new people and the madness will soon insue. sry i suck at summaries so plz read and review. rated t for language and violence.
Dead Space - Rated: T - English - Horror/Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 51,712 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 9/5/2017 - Published: 7/25/2011 - Ellie L., Isaac C.
Scrabble and Hints by Dark Glass Marionette reviews
During a game of Scrabble, both Isaac and Ellie get a taste of how much one simple word can mean and do. *Rated K to T, to be safe. Twoshot*
Dead Space - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,468 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/25/2011 - Isaac C. - Complete
Significance by odalys-ortiz reviews
My take on why Ellie wears the Unitoligist bracelet on her arm. Isaac/Ellie One-Shot Enjoy
Dead Space - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,535 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/20/2011 - [Isaac C., Ellie L.] - Complete
Fooled by Hemoptysis reviews
She'd thought he was getting better... he was actually starting to smile, starting to laugh again... but in the end, he'd only played her like a damn fool. One-shot, and not a happy one. Rated T for some language and a little gore.
Dead Space - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,294 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/12/2011 - Isaac C., Ellie L. - Complete
Scars and Being Normal by Minarvia reviews
A brief look in of both Isaac's and Ellie's life after Dead Space 2. My first one shot Dead Space Fiction.
Dead Space - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,080 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/7/2011 - Isaac C., Ellie L. - Complete
Sleep by odalys-ortiz reviews
Takes place after Dead Space 2. Trying to start a new life, Isaac finds that he is still haunted with nightmares of Nicole. Can he find solace in someone who shares the same distress? Isaac/Ellie pairing. One-shot. Enjoy
Dead Space - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,857 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/4/2011 - [Isaac C., Ellie L.] - Complete
Together With You by vicsmoria reviews
Ellie and Isaac share a touching moment together. What happens after Ellie rescues Isaac at the end of Dead Space 2.
Dead Space - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,004 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/3/2011 - [Isaac C., Ellie L.] - Complete
Launching the Gunship by odalys-ortiz reviews
Takes place after Isaac launches the gunship that Ellie is in during Chapter 13. There is some things after the ending that I added to try to end the game a bit differently. Isaac/Ellie Small ending spoilers as a warning. One-shot
Dead Space - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,520 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 6 - Published: 3/30/2011 - [Isaac C., Ellie L.] - Complete
Conversations Over Coffee by Dark Glass Marionette reviews
The end of the Sprawl, the destruction of the Marker... The beginning of Isaac's true story. -Featuring Isaac & Ellie- *Rated T to be safe and because it seems the best option*
Dead Space - Rated: T - English - Angst/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,180 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 5 - Published: 3/14/2011 - Isaac C. - Complete
Laughter by Queenie Z reviews
...is the best medicine, at least according to Ellie and her crude sense of humor. Isaac and Ellie friendship.
Dead Space - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 593 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/12/2011 - Isaac C. - Complete
Like It Was Supposed To Be by Dark Glass Marionette reviews
Because Ellie would be there for him. Right till the very end. *Quite the Isaac/Ellie if you squint*
Dead Space - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,021 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/15/2011 - Isaac C. - Complete
Life's Short by Painted7 reviews
A Isaac x Ellie Fan Fiction. This is my first one. Isaac and Ellie have started a relationship together, but when Ellie goes on a pilot mission,something goes terribly wrong. Can Isaac save her? I'm terrible at summary's, just read it R&R
Dead Space - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 13,674 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 4/9/2012 - Published: 3/12/2011 - Isaac C., Ellie L.