Home Community TV Shows Robin Hood BBC AllanOC/AllanKate
AllanOC/AllanKate
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Robin Hood BBC, Since: 03-18-09
Founder: The Author of DOOM - Stories: 15 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 68135
Community dedicated to the best stories featuring Allan and his OCs. Kate/Allan fics are welcome here, I just have to find some. (No Slash) Welcome new staff member Thephoenixsfire! If you wish to join her please let me know. :D

Friendly Thieves by togo65 reviews
ABANDONED SHIP, I'M SORRY! I RAN OUT OF TIME TO FINISH. There's a new outlaw in town - and she's one that Robin doesn't want around. Allan/OC friendship, but possibly more later on. Set in Series 3.
Robin Hood BBC - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 12,463 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 1/9/2011 - Published: 5/3/2009 - Much, Allan A D.
Of Sheriffs and Sisters by theinstantstar15 reviews
When a new face arrives in Sherwood, how will Robin and the gang be affected? How is this girl important to King Richard and what will that mean when the Sheriff and Sir Guy learn of her existence? Spoilers for Season 2. Read and Review Please. Allan/OC.
Robin Hood BBC - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 21,069 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 5/13/2009 - Published: 7/10/2008 - Allan A D.
The family secret by lollzie reviews
During his time at the castle, Allan comes across a young woman who is visiting with her family. After a series of events the former outlaw realises he has more in common with her than he first thought. Terrible secrets are revealed and at the end of it will Robin be able to forgive himself.
Robin Hood BBC - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 10 - Words: 16,377 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 6/25/2009 - Published: 4/23/2009 - Allan A D., Robin Hood - Complete
Resolution by harllett reviews
It is a race against time when Djaq returns with news of the King. There is a voyage across the sea, a capture in Nottingham, and one final battle to save the throne from corruption. Will/Djaq Allan/OC sequel to Retribution/Redemption but can be read alon
Robin Hood BBC - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 16,002 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 7/10/2009 - Published: 6/8/2008
Redemption by harllett reviews
COMPLETE An arsonist is loose in the forest, the King has a secret that could change the future of England, and Will is back...but where is Djaq? Will/Djaq Allan/OC Sequel to Retribution, but could be read alone
Robin Hood BBC - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 26,257 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 6/5/2008 - Published: 5/4/2008 - Complete
Past, Present and Future by Some Day I'll Make You Proud reviews
When your past collides with your present it defines your future.When the gang save a girl who is set to marry Gisbourne, they find out that there are somethings that they all have in common. Series 3 and Series 3 characters. A/K. R/I. M/Ju.
Robin Hood BBC - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 18,553 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 6/5/2009 - Published: 5/2/2009
Satan's Masterpiece by iceduchess reviews
I was never made for the sun, Robin. It's about time you realised that." He sent her away to have his war; it should have been enough. But it never was with him. Isabelle of Locksley isn't a child any longer, she's more like the devil. AllanOC.
Robin Hood BBC - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 9,053 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 9/11/2009 - Published: 12/17/2006 - Allan A D.
Traitorous Hearts by Lady Aphadriel-order of the kai reviews
Agreeing to Guy's bargain cost Allan his pride and his friends. Surprisingly, at his lowest, he found an unexpected connection. Even more surprising: his charm isn't enough. Can a traitor teach her how to trust? Allan/OC, later Much/OC and Guy/OC
Robin Hood BBC - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 66 - Words: 232,566 - Reviews: 187 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 8/29/2013 - Published: 2/25/2009 - Allan A D.
Of Sherwood, Allan and the Collecting of Honey by Raptor.Elephant reviews
ONE-SHOT Fluff. In which Allan, and the gangs newest member OC Emily realize the importants of feelings. Allan/OC. Read and Review.
Robin Hood BBC - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,081 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/20/2009 - Allan A D. - Complete
Masquerading in Sherwood by Lady Aphadriel-order of the kai reviews
An old childhood acquaintance of Robin and Marion is set to marry Sir Guy. A few misadventures later, she finds herself hiding in the forest from both her betrothed and keeping her true identity from the outlaws. AllanOC, WillOC, DjaqOC, JohnOC, Much/Eve
Robin Hood BBC - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 56 - Words: 137,619 - Reviews: 173 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 5/16/2009 - Published: 5/7/2007 - Allan A D.
A New Arrival by punk monkey reviews
Isabelle comes to visit her cousin Marian and ends up falling in love with an outlaw and trying to save England from the evil doers of Nottingham. Occurs between series one and series two. summary sucks but good read.
Robin Hood BBC - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 34 - Words: 44,601 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 10/18/2009 - Published: 1/11/2009 - Allan A D.
Retribution by harllett reviews
COMPLETE New outlaws, new betrayal, new love and new enemies flourish in the forest as Robin and his men recover from the events of the Holy Land. Post season two finale Allan/OC
Robin Hood BBC - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 26,812 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 5/1/2008 - Published: 3/11/2008 - Complete
The Thief by whytewytch reviews
A female thief steals into Nottingham, annoys the Sheriff, fools them all. Occurs while Allan is at the castle, not necessarily in time with the show, though. Allan-girl-Guy triangle. Please review-it will help me to improve! Thx to my fabulous Betas!
Robin Hood BBC - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 48 - Words: 82,578 - Reviews: 168 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 3/2/2009 - Published: 7/23/2008 - Allan A D., Guy of Gisborne - Complete