Home Community Books Song of the Lioness All KelJoren
All KelJoren
Follow .
Focus: Books Song of the Lioness, Since: 12-25-06
Founder: Lotti's Lot - Stories: 137 - Followers: 7 - id: 40291
Every kel/joren story ever written, and also just for the heck of it some kel/lerant and kel/zahir ones.

Missing You by prewarmadness reviews
After Kel was knighted, she visited Joren's grave. Very O.O.C. not exactly Joren/Kel and a little fluff. Songfic. Missing You by First Lady.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,285 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 2/1/2009 - Tortall, Tortall - Complete
Expectations by Nightjar reviews
Zahra bint Zahir doesn’t want to fight, but being the only daughter of the Protector of the Small and a Bazhir to boot, she doesn’t really have a choice. [OneShot] [KelZahir]
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 281 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/26/2005 - Tortall - Complete
Girl Anachronism by Redblankets reviews
Zahir doesn't know why he is drawn towards Kel. Full of unrequited love and observation. Zahir/Kel.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 217 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/27/2008 - Tortall - Complete
Ordeal Day by Insanity on High reviews
How does the knight Zahir feel when it is Kel's Ordeal day? How does he truly feel about the lady he used to be so cruel to? A Z/K drabble.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 409 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 11/2/2008 - Tortall - Complete
Forget by Gorge on Life reviews
Oneshot If he had been able to forget, would he have been able to live? Or would he have been consumed with hate for her and the other man? Oneshot about Joren's thoughts about Kel and about his Ordeal.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 749 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Published: 10/18/2008 - Complete
My Lump by xxTunstall Chickxx reviews
Not as strange as the title, I promise. Zahir/Kel. One-shot. Read and review, xxTunstall Chickxx
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,368 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 6 - Published: 9/28/2008 - Tortall, Tortall - Complete
Too LateProtector of the Small by sarcastic.and.proud reviews
Kel is late to her Big Examinations, and is required to repeat all four yearsas a page, which she does, much to the discontent of Joren and his circle.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 351 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 8 - Published: 6/25/2007 - Tortall
Submission by writteninhaste reviews
A dark and twisted look on Joren's perverse motives for fighting Kel. Rated T but discretion advised - it might deserve a low M rating. T because its not too graphic.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 500 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/24/2008 - Tortall, Tortall - Complete
The emotional complexity of a playground bully by Gavin Gunhold reviews
Yet another story about Joren's Ordeal, starring Joren as the hero of his own life and not merely the improbably evil villain.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,538 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/16/2008 - Tortall - Complete
love of one's enemy by HeadIsInTheClouds reviews
a poem about some special someones. can't tell you the rest otherwise it would be spoiled.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K - English - Romance/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 327 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 10/7/2006 - Tortall
A Love or Hate Thing by Fruity Loops reviews
...First impressions matter a lot. She, however, didn't get the chance to make one. Why? He hated her before they even met... A collaboration by abyssgirl and wastxd1symphony. Read&Review!
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,470 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 8/28/2008 - Published: 4/24/2008
Stone by slowrain reviews
The world around her was still with a Yamani calm as she threw stones into the equally still pond. She picked up many stones, but saved only one.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 481 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/3/2008 - Tortall - Complete
I just want you to know who i am by HeadIsInTheClouds
just a song fic for Kel and joren i haven't sumbitted anything for ages, so i may have lost my touch...not that i once had any. feel free to tell me.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,106 - Favs: 1 - Published: 9/23/2007 - Tortall
Joren's Ordeal by phoenix-rises-from-the-ashes reviews
What did Joren see in his ordeal that brought him to his death? His fears and memories. A oneshot.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,472 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 5/11/2008 - Published: 2/18/2007 - Complete
Last Words by Wasabikitty10 reviews
Joren's last words, before dying in the Chamber of the Ordeal. Dark, so K-plus. JorenXKel. Oneshot, but if you beg I may continue with other peeps last words.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 357 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/25/2008 - Tortall - Complete
Ice by mintmocha07 reviews
The effects of attraction between Kel and Joren.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 176 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/27/2008 - Tortall - Complete
Luv all by innocent lil angel reviews
Joren Stone. An international tennis player with a badass attitude. Keladry Mindelan. A rising tennis player with an absolute hate for asses like Stone. So what will happen when they are forced to play together in the mixed doubles of the IC? KJ
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,989 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 9 - Published: 1/2/2008 - Tortall
To Weep Tears by Lotti's Lot reviews
‘I’m dead,’ he thought, ‘ and I never even told her.’ Joren wept.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 431 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 11/23/2007 - Tortall
Why Can't I Hate You? by Waiting To Be Inspired reviews
A short poem from Kel to Joren. Why can't she hate him? KJ pairing
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 601 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 8/21/2007 - Tortall - Complete
Trouble in Paradise by soccerchick-08 reviews
Kel is sent to Hawaii to photograph Joren Stone, the hottest thing since sliced bread. The two constantly bicker and between the arguments and photoshoots something sparks. KJ
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,253 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 12 - Published: 7/4/2007 - Tortall
Of Love In Nature by Cheezy Frumaja reviews
Poetry--Joren gets soppy about Kel, how out-of-character! Eeeks! Please R&R, anyway...
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 452 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/17/2001
An Alternate Triangle by loserbat reviews
The truth about Joren. What you always suspected but never knew for sure. It's good for a laugh, I think. Basically, a N/K/J triangle. Better than it sounds. Please read! And it's in Neal's POV. It's kinda stupid. I was in a weird mood.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,491 - Reviews: 26 - Published: 10/4/2001
Second Chances by Dumb Brunette reviews
When Joren is resurrected, he and Kel are swept up in a spell that transports them to another time. Now they have to work together to find out how they got there and ultimately how to get home.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,334 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 10/27/2002 - Published: 7/16/2002
Lady Knight, Will Kel Conquer All by Lady Julie-Anne reviews
What if Neal didn't leave university and Keladry went to the palace having Joren of Stone Mountain as a sponsor, would Keladry survive to become a knight, even when all odds are against her. Plz r/r.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,149 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Published: 12/29/2002
Diamonds by Dyana-of-Tortall reviews
Joren wants to permanently remove Kel from court so he calls in an expert from the middens of Corus: The Diamond Dog. (possible K/J)
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,688 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 2/20/2003 - Published: 2/18/2003
125 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »