Home Community TV Shows Wizards of Waverly Place Alex & Mason fics
Alex & Mason fics
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Wizards of Waverly Place, Since: 01-23-10
Founder: InvisibleA - Stories: 9 - Followers: 8 - id: 78075
A community for Alex and Mason fics. Send me a PM if you'd like me to include a particular fanfiction that you really love. Also looking for at least one staffer if anyone is interested.

Love Is A Maze by Little.D.526 reviews
Alex loves Mason, there is no doubt in her mind about that. But after meeting Chase, she can't seem to figure out what her heart wants her to do. Will she choose Mason, the love of her life? Or Chase, the new guy who makes her feel so special?
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 16 - Words: 20,235 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 7/25/2013 - Published: 7/3/2011 - Alex R., Mason - Complete
Saving Mason by Razzledazzy reviews
After Wizards vs Werewolves, Alex gets home and locks her self in the lair, and starts searching for a way to get her one true love back. When she discovers a way that might turn him back, well you'll just have to read and find out.-EXTENDED HIATUS
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 769 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 58 - Published: 1/23/2010 - Alex R., Mason
Love by Writer on the Run reviews
I love her. Love her so much I could never leave her. Not even in wolf form could I let go of her. So I watch. I wait. I protect. I watch her have a life that we could have had. It hurts. Hurts bad. But I'm happy for her. Full sumary inside.
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 561 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 9 - Published: 1/16/2010 - Alex R., Mason - Complete
True Love Doesn't Wait by Livlov-Nevergiveup reviews
Somewhat of a twist on the whole Wizards vs. Werewolves episode. Mason and Alex will soon find out that Love waits for no one, and you can't help who you fall for.
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 13,297 - Reviews: 71 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 47 - Updated: 6/22/2011 - Published: 1/23/2010 - Alex R., Mason
WhatIf by WayWynHaughtLimaLeigh23 reviews
Let me know if you want me to update.
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 12 - Words: 2,612 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 7/20/2013 - Published: 1/18/2010 - Alex R., Mason
Forever and Always by Ryuu-Xana reviews
I just finished watching Wizards VS. Werewolves and I was totally heartbroken. Mason is so sweet and I just have thing about werewolves. Anyway, summary inside. I tend to do that when the summary is too long. Alex/Mason Justin/Juliet SPOILER ALERT
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 7,764 - Reviews: 114 - Favs: 81 - Follows: 75 - Updated: 2/6/2010 - Published: 1/22/2010 - Alex R., Mason - Complete
We Belong Together by xJohnsFutureHopex reviews
What if Mason's destiny changed where he could of proved his love to Alex instead of turning into a wolf? Better ending version. Mason/Alex *ONESHOT*
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 689 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 21 - Published: 1/22/2010 - Alex R., Mason - Complete
A Rock, Me, and a Hard Place by writerchic16 reviews
Post-Alex Charms a Boy. Oh, Alex remembered what Future Harper said about Mason, alright. And she's bracing herself.
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,161 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/13/2010 - Alex R. - Complete