Home Community Books Song of the Lioness AlannaXJon
AlannaXJon
Follow .
Focus: Books Song of the Lioness, Since: 06-28-05
Founder: apocalypse09 - Stories: 81 - Followers: 51 - Staff: 3 - id: 17604
Collection of AJ [Alanna x Jon] stories. These stories are hard to find so let me know if there are any that are missing. I am no longer active on this site so if anyone would like to take over, please let me know.

A Night on the Town by cowgirlgotskills reviews
Alanna has escaped the castle for night for a well deserved break. She attends a party as a girl at the Dove and things get a lot more interesting when Jon, Gary and Raoul show up. Set in the spring before her 17th birthday. AJ with AG hints. :
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,612 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 9/15/2008 - Published: 9/11/2008 - Alanna, Jonathan IV
You Can't Be to Careful Anymore by Lilybet.Kate reviews
Alanna and Jon have embarked on a secret and steamy affair but just how good are they at keeping their secret, how observant are their friends and can they contain themselves in public. Squire years, obviously A/J
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,527 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 19 - Published: 2/9/2011 - Jonathan IV, Alanna - Complete
Another Chance by Eleonora's-Spirit reviews
Continuing the ending of LR as I would like it to be. Yes, it is AJ.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,811 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 12/17/2011 - Published: 1/7/2011 - Alanna, Jonathan IV
Insecurities Cured by Alanna22039 reviews
Jonathan helps Alanna with her relationship insecurities. AU, OOC.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,073 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/6/2011 - Alanna, Jonathan IV - Complete
Change by tortallanrider reviews
All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. – Ellen Glasgow --- An exploration of Jonathan's first year as king, and his evolving relationship with his Champion.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 12,893 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 7/29/2010 - Published: 3/2/2010 - Alanna, Jonathan IV
Lady Alanna by tortallanrider reviews
Thom had never seen his sister give up before. He wasn't sure how to handle it, so he took her lead and shut his mouth.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 23 - Words: 41,392 - Reviews: 115 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 7/6/2010 - Published: 4/22/2010 - Alanna, Raoul - Complete
Alanna a Story by LadyKnight0207 reviews
What happens when you wake up in bed and find one of your old enemies there? Well, Alanna is going to find out. Follow her during the "visit" and read what happens afterward. T to be safe. May be a little OOC. Please R/R.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,197 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 8/27/2009 - Published: 6/15/2009 - Alanna, Jonathan IV
Gifts of Warmth by Quatre-sama reviews
Set during In the Hand of the Goddess, Jonathan tries to get Alanna to face the notion of love. written for Slone of Stone Mt. on the Dancing Dove Christmas Exchange
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,530 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/28/2009 - Jonathan IV, Alanna - Complete
The Purple Eyed Pauper by Iammehowru reviews
Imagine everything was backwards… Alanna and her family were paupers in the city of Corus, forever looking up at the palace and wishing. Jonathan wasn’t Prince, just a noble training to be a knight. I’m heading towards an A/J fic, as much as it hurts me..
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,638 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 6/5/2010 - Published: 12/27/2009 - Alanna, Jonathan IV
Old Feelings New Love by performer001 reviews
Alanna's heart was broken when Jonathan told her she wasn't a woman and left. After months of indecision she finally goes to talk to him with some interesting results and reactions.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 10 - Words: 11,257 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 12/18/2008 - Published: 12/10/2008 - Tortall, Tortall - Complete
Alanna by LadyKnight0207 reviews
My first fanfic so please be patient. Alanna and George are back from the desert. Please read. T for later chapters. A/N: New name.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 6,750 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 12/1/2008 - Published: 6/19/2008 - Alanna, Tortall
A Thousand Words by 14karatgold reviews
She swore to him that she’d come home. “Save your tears. I’ll be fine, and you know it,” she’d said. If only he could turn back the pages and keep her where she belonged. Whether it’s AJ or AG is open to interpretation.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,110 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 8 - Published: 7/19/2008 - Tortall, Tortall - Complete
Jonathan's Apology by AliaraGen reviews
Jonathan apologizes to Alanna after she returns, but then gets interrupted before she answers. Then, Jon realizes he's jealous of George, so he turns him in but then feels guilty. What'll he do? First few chapters are short and sucks but it gets better!
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 18 - Words: 11,722 - Reviews: 103 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 2/2/2009 - Published: 1/25/2008 - Alanna, George
Remember When It Rained by Alanna22039 reviews
Jonathan dies, and Alanna must cope. Songfic based off of the Josh Groban song of same title. AJ. Alanna slightly OOC. Rated T for character death and later chapters. Chapter 5 added.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 3,539 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 11/6/2009 - Published: 9/1/2007 - Tortall
How the Twelve Days of Midwinter Came to Be by Alanna22039 reviews
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Chapters 9, 10, and Epilogue up! How did our classic Christmas song really start? AJ. Characters are OOC. Rated T for sexual references and minor language.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 7,458 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 1/6/2012 - Published: 1/2/2008 - Alanna, Jonathan IV - Complete
Alanna and Jon, Its Just Right by Princess of Niight reviews
This is another Alanna goes to the convent story. Alanna does not get away with her switch and goes to the convent instead. She learns to be a proper lady and comes to court to be presented. This is an AlannaxJon story with some CytheraxGary.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 2 - Words: 531 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 4/4/2011 - Published: 1/27/2008 - [Alanna, Jonathan IV] Gareth the Younger
Behold Thy King by Verasque reviews
Tortall AU. The sudden outbreak of civil war threatens Lady Alanna's memory and amongst the chaos, she finds herself fleeing to another country unaware that it was the Crown Prince of Tortall by her side.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 24 - Words: 21,023 - Reviews: 154 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 12/15/2008 - Published: 2/9/2007 - Alanna, Jonathan IV - Complete
Hero Heroine by tortallanrider reviews
[Lyrics to Boys Like Girls HERO HEROINE] A fictional scene between Alanna and Jonathan sharing love and insecurities. Oneshot songfic. [AJ]
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,686 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/29/2007 - Tortall, Tortall - Complete
Home is Where the Heart Is by Nal'om reviews
My take on what should have happened after Alanna and Jon's fight in The Woman who Rides Like a Man. AlannaxJon, rated to be safe
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 5,536 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 3/8/2008 - Published: 7/30/2007 - Tortall, Tortall
Where is Your Boy? by FiyerosLover reviews
Set after the SOTL Quartet. A Jon & Alanna OneShot Song Fic. The song is Grande Theft Autumn Where is Your Boy by Fall Out Boy.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 770 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/17/2006 - Tortall, Tortall - Complete
Out of Reach by 14karatgold reviews
Twelve days after Alanna’s marriage to George and six until Jon’s to Thayet, Jon finally realizes that the one thing he always wanted is suddenly out of reach. Oneshot and Rated T just because that's what I wanted to do. R&R please!
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,605 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/21/2007 - Tortall, Tortall - Complete
Anything's Worth a Try by 14karatgold reviews
Drabbles from Jon’s POV at Fort Drell. For some reason, I like to do stuff from Jon’s POV. No one really knows what he’s thinking during the books, do they? Spoilers for ITHOTG.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 2,100 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/22/2007 - Tortall, Tortall - Complete
So Close, And Yet So Far by 14karatgold reviews
Jon’s thoughts when Alanna is so close to him, and yet separate at the same time during one of the most important moments of her life. Sequel to Out of Reach. ONESHOT. R&R.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,557 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/6/2007 - Tortall, Tortall - Complete
It Ends Tonight by tortallanrider reviews
Alanna and Jonathan's fight in the desert...from an AJ shipper. Rated for safety, minor language once or twice. [Songfic All American Rejects It Ends Tonight.]
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,079 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/18/2006 - Tortall, Tortall - Complete
Have I Told You Lately That I Love You by tortallanrider reviews
[Have I Told You Lately That I Love You, Various Artists] Final moments of Alanna and Jon. AJ, obviously. R&R [One shot song fic COMPLETE]
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,242 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/19/2006 - Tortall, Tortall - Complete
77 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »