SUPER SMASH BROS: BRAWL!
The place to talk about the newest SSB game. The official SSBB board.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
SmasherG

do something with Falcon in it. I'll go First. "FALCON SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!"

12/24/2012 #1
Mr. E Box
FALCON YELL!!!!!!!!!!!
1/3/2013 #2
Knight Falchion

Falcon dies.

1/15/2013 #3
Ultimate Weapon X
FALCON HURTS ............................ .........OWW THE PAIN
1/15/2013 #4
Knight Falchion

Falcon needs more originality.

1/16/2013 #5
Mr. E Box
!!!!!!!SDRAWKCAB NOCLAF
1/17/2013 #6
Knight Falchion

I'm sure Falcon approves. I do. XD

1/17/2013 #7
Ultimate Weapon X
FALCON...RIPOFF
1/17/2013 #8
Knight Falchion

FALCOOOON.... explanation of bad a**. The reason Falcon's fist lights on fire? Falcon actually teleports into the stratosphere before the punch and then zooms towards his target at the speed of light, thus setting his fist on fire. Why the rest of Falcon stays normal? Falcon killed Superman and stole his suit.

Or Falcon just has a Moltres up his sleeve.

1/18/2013 #9
Ultimate Weapon X

FALCON.............FAIL

actually, his fist turns into a falcon. also I went around doing that at school

1/18/2013 #10
Knight Falchion

Falcon- I mean, I - was not being serious. Falcon- stop interrupting me, Falcon- I know very well that it's a falcon. It would be better if it was a Moltres.

When people do that at my school, I interrupt them and say counter.

Thus...

Falcon dies. A second time.

1/18/2013 #11
Mr. E Box
{CF's first time using his Moltres} "Alright- FALCON.... PUUUWWWAAANNNCCCHH!!!!! Hey! Moltres! NO! KILL THE OTHER GUY! NOT M-"
1/20/2013 #12
Knight Falchion

Falcon essentially. When Falcon revives...

"All right; no more birds inclined to roast me. Yeesh. All right, who's an acceptable target? Ah, Falcon sees two blue haired people! And a blue dog thing! FALCON PAAAUN- OH MY GIDDY-" After a three-counter chain, Falcon launches into outer space.

Falcon dies four times.

1/20/2013 #13
Mr. E Box
After being frozen in the cold vacuum of space and dying, Captain Falcon awakes on a distant alien planet, revived with their medicine. The aliens, awed by his flaming fist, decide to appoint Captain Falcon as their ruler. After many years of ruling their planet with an iron fist, the aliens decide to rebel. Since there are so many of them, and only one of him, the aliens manage to strap him to a rocket ship, which they then launch back into space. Now it's five times that Falcon has died.
1/21/2013 #14
Knight Falchion

Falcon is somehow revived in an unknown medieval realm, and sets off to dominate with his advanced technology and flaming fist. Then he comes across a tall warrior clad in golden lion armor and a f*** with a hammer. Falcon, not quite understanding the ideas of spacing, blocking, dodging, and stamina conservation, proceeds to attempt to destroy them with his Falcon Punches. Falcon dies. Sixth time.

1/26/2013 #15
Mr. E Box
Falcon, due to the power of plot holes and inconsistencies, is revived again, this time in a strange, flat world the natives call Weyard. He discovers that more than half of the people in Weyard are magically givted in some way, with powers much more impressive than a flaming fist. Saddened by this, he gets on a boat and is carried out to sea. But, what Falcon is unaware of, is that there were eight other peole on the ship. Eight people who seem to be very potent in this magical power. Eight people who think that he is a monster and is trying to kill them. Seventh time.
1/31/2013 #16
Knight Falchion

Due to the possibility of parallel universes, Falcon is found in a land where the man with the flaming fist is reckoned a god. Remembering his last experience as a ruler in our universe, Falcon flees their adoration and settles down on a mountain to peacefully await either his return or his demise. Both come in the form of a random blue portal opening beneath him, through which he falls into an intricate web of portals and onto the ground in front of two very confused robots. Falcon stirs, not quite dead yet, but then an irate female voice calls him an idiot and floods the area with a deadly neurotoxin.

Eighth time.

2/1/2013 . Edited 2/1/2013 #17
SmasherG

I think i know who that Irate female voice belongs to..

2/1/2013 #18
Knight Falchion

I figured you would. That's why I didn't have to be blatant.

Uh, Falcon and Ganondorf punch each other at the same time. Both die, but Falcon dies first.

Falcon owned count: 9 times.

2/1/2013 #19
Mr. E Box
I call LoZ! ...Falcon awakes in a seemingly floating land. He stands up, and watches people jump off a random bridge on the edge of the land. He turns his back with a grin on his face, not noticing the giant birds fly up and away with the people on their backs. He thinks to himself, "This must be totally safe, if some random kids are doing it. If they can do it, so can I." And with that in his head, Falcon jumps off the bridge. ...Ten.
2/6/2013 #20
Ultimate Weapon X
No nine... His shirt moltres catches him and with his flame retardant shirt, he flies around the world of skyloft.
2/6/2013 #21
SmasherG

So...the count stays at nine?

2/7/2013 . Edited 2/7/2013 #22
Ultimate Weapon X
FALCOOON YES
2/7/2013 #23
SmasherG

C C C C COMBO BREAKER!!!!!!!!!

2/7/2013 #24
Ultimate Weapon X
FALCON COMBO START
2/7/2013 #25
Knight Falchion

Falcon barrier burst and chain grab with the chain demon in Oolacile.

2/7/2013 #26
Mr. E Box
Falcon EXPLOSION!!!!!! *triggers a small spark that can't even set a blade of grass on fire*
2/7/2013 #27
Knight Falchion

FALCON invasion of Mario Kart! In a sonic boom, he overtakes- and flattens- all of the other racers, taking first place and getting some praise and happiness! For once.

2/9/2013 #28
SmasherG

I'm assuming he also flattened Lakitu too?

2/9/2013 #29
Knight Falchion

It is entirely Falcon possible. Falcon does what Falcon wants.

2/9/2013 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: I LIKE CEREAL
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member