All for M, and M for All!
Where all your horny needs can come true. Join of you're experienced with Lemons, because there's gonna be a lot of them.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 293 300 301 302 303
Kyoshimaru
His eyes went real wide as the teacher gave her such an agressive kiss. He felt her soft lips aginst his as he backed up away from her as he did he fell back onto the ground. "Ms. Erza what what are you doing." He said looking at her with his deep ocean blue eyes as he looked at her form for a second just trying to read her body lang.
4/8 #9,061
richboylion
Erza just took out her phone, her thumb over the send button. "If you don't want this picture going public, you will do what I want!" She reached down, and began tugging at his shirt, the buttons becoming undone.
4/8 #9,062
Kyoshimaru
He looked up at his teacher and her eyes that showed her seriousness. He looked her body up and down seeing his teachers body as she looked at him with such a look of lust. . His eyes showed a little bit of fear. Why would she want him like this. Couldnt she just get someone else or is it cause she likes the feeling of power. He looked up at her as she damn near ripped his shirt off.(What does she look like Lol)
4/8 #9,063
richboylion
(She has wild, dyed blood red hair with green eyes) "You know, ever since I first saw you, I've wanted you and have you do whatever I wanted." Erza said, unbuckling his belt, pulling his pants off him. "Now I can finally do that!"
4/8 #9,064
Kyoshimaru
As she pulled his pants off showing his dick that at least whens soft was 5 inches. He looked at her as he kept backing up as he was now against the wall. "Your my teacher. Im your student. Ita not right." He said looking at her as he was naked infront of her. (Does she have big tits small tits big ass small ass. Whats her features? Im good with what ever just like to know XD)
4/8 #9,065
richboylion
(Small tits, medium ass.) "I don't care if its right. I can't hold in my need for you anymore!" Erza said before reaching down to his penis, her hand going up and down, and then once again forcefully kissed Kyoko once again.
4/8 #9,066
Kyoshimaru
(Cute) he felt his teacher press her hands down on his dick moving up and down his dick growing in her hand to its full 9 inches in her hand. "Ms erza please don" he said as he was interupted by her kissing him. His dick leaking out.some precum in her hands. He tries to move away but with a little bit of pressure she could easly keep him aginst the wall. Was he really gonna have his first time with his teacher raping him.
4/8 #9,067
richboylion
Erza began taking off her pants and shirt, revealing her naked form. Erza spread her pussy, and forced Kyoko's cock inside her pussy, taking his first time. "Just submit yourself, by the end of this, you will be begging to be my slave."
4/8 #9,068
Kyoshimaru
He watched as his teacher reavealed her naked body. He looked and couldnt stop staring for the moment before he realised what she was about to do and how very serious she was before his dick was inside her pussy. His eyes watered up with a bit of shame as he was about to cry but he didnt want to give her that. He weakly said to her. "You just took my first time." He felt her wet pussy. It did feel this sick combo of amazing and terrible. Phsycally it was wonderful but emotionally this was hell. His dick twitched inside of her. He didnt know how long he was gonna last inside of her.
4/8 #9,069
richboylion

"Oh my, I feel so honored to take that from you!" Erza said with a lustful smile on her face. She then began biting the edge of his ear, making sure not to leave hockey, and clenched the inside of her pussy to hold Kyoko's penis more.

She also used her other hand to play with Kyoko's nipples.

4/8 #9,070
Kyoshimaru
Ms. Erza please stop" he said outloud as his body wanted the excat oppisite of what he was asking for. His dick twitching inside of the woman hard from pleasure.. she felt so good and he hated it right now. So warm and so wet around his dick.
4/8 #9,071
richboylion

Erza made her pelvis go up and down faster than before, and said "Come on, cum for me my slave!" and she then bit down on Kyoko's neck, drawing out a bit of blood.

4/9 #9,072
Kyoshimaru
Kyoko let out a sharp yip as she bit onto his neck. His body enjoying the pleasure so much as he felt the build up. As she commanded him to cum he was trying to fight it but ended up shooting a huge hot sticky load deep inside his teachers pussy.
4/9 #9,073
richboylion

Erza sighed, satisfied at the feeling of cum between her legs. She got off of Kyoko's penis, his cum leaking out of her. She tossed him his clothes, and began putting hers back on.

Erza held her phone in front of Kyoko, her hand over the send button. "You can leave now, but if you tell anyone about this, I will release this button." She said with a sadistic grin on her face.

4/9 #9,074
Kyoshimaru
He looked at her as he quickly put his clothes on. "What do you wsnt from me. Didnt you already get what you wanted." He said looking at his teacher seeing his cum dripping out of her pussy.
4/9 #9,075
richboylion

"I want you to be my slave, for you to do whatever I want, when I want it," Erza said with a sadistic tone. She took his phone and put her number on it. "If I call you, you are to pick up no-matter the circumstances. Now shoo!" Erza said while pushing Kyoko out of her room.

4/9 #9,076
Kyoshimaru
He looked at her and nodded as he went out of her classroom and went to head to the roof of the building He couldnt stay in classes today. He needed to take a break but he couldnt go home. He went up to the roof and relaxes for a but trying to think what to do about to do about this but she also prolly had their sex recorded as well.
4/9 #9,077
richboylion

A day passes without Erza calling Kyoko. Erza timed her text to Kyoko when he was in the middle of the class, which said, "I want you to take out your cock and begin jerking yourself off. If you get caught, I'll handle it."

Erza was looking in the classroom from her car with a pair of binoculars.

4/9 #9,078
Kyoshimaru
He replied very quickly. "I cant do that. There are classmates here. My social life would be ruined." He said looking around to try to spot her.
4/9 #9,079
richboylion

Erza snorted at his complaint, "Oh please, its like you're pretending that you have a choice in the matter." Erza said with sadism.

4/9 #9,080
Kyoshimaru
Kyoko looked around before he looked down and he took his jacket off and put it over his waist after spilling some water from a water bottle on his pants and he tells his teacher he is ok and talks for a few moments before there is a slight movement from under the jacket indcating he is doing ehat she wanted.
4/9 #9,081
richboylion

Erza looked through the windows in lust and began playing with herself, starting with her nipples.

4/11 #9,082
Kyoshimaru
He looks looks out the window spotting her staring right at him. He then looks back down in at his books just staying calm not trying to bring any focus his way.
4/11 #9,083
richboylion

Suddenly, the fire alarm went off, its loud beeps signaling the students to perform the drill and go outside. Erza was honestly surprised at that, she had no part of that happening.

4/13 #9,084
Kyoshimaru
Kyoko walked out of the school passing right past miss erzas car not noticing her as he walked out in a rush.
4/13 #9,085
richboylion

Erza saw Kyoko walking past her car, so she got out of her car to follow him. Kyoko was towards the back of the group, near the woods, so it was easy to put her hand over his mouth to drag him away out of sight.

4/14 #9,086
Kyoshimaru
He felt himself get pulled into the woods. He panicked for a bit before he looked at her. "Miss erza. Please dont make me do anything like that again." He said to her.
4/14 #9,087
« Prev Page 1 .. 293 300 301 302 303
Forum Moderators: Jarin Renshoga Ryu koolken256, Rin Salem, Lonely Little Dri, the assassin of hope
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member