Digimon RPG: Left Behind
The Parasimon ended... but different. Gallantmon Crimson Mode's Crimson Light, caused something unexpected. He, and Sakuyamon have been dragged into the collapsing portal... the walls of the dimension broke, and the sovereigns needed to channel their power, to seal them. Now, there is no way to get back. The gaps in the dimensional walls are closed... forever...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10
XxCrimsonRadiancexX

Omnimon sat in the meeting room, thinking.

12/21/2012 #271
TeutonicGuardian

Alphamon joined him.

"What we saw indeed is a reason to be worried... I just hope Gallantmon'll have more luck with his task... Omnimon, can you handle everything?"

12/21/2012 #272
XxCrimsonRadiancexX

"You mean watching that area? I hope I can..." Omnimon said, recalling how helpless he felt inside those dark waters...

12/21/2012 #273
TeutonicGuardian

"Remember that MetalSeadramon's troops are there too... I think they can handle the most alone, just take a look every now and then."

12/21/2012 #274
XxCrimsonRadiancexX

Omnimon nodded. "I hate to admit this... but those waters made me feel as week as a baby... that shouldn't be happening to me..." he frowned.

12/21/2012 #275
TeutonicGuardian

"I can assure you, that you are just feeling this way. Your power still is strong enough to take most digimon... but I'm not sure, if that what is inside this water, is even a digimon..."

12/21/2012 #276
XxCrimsonRadiancexX

Omnimon nodded. "I don't think it is a Digimon... but what is it than?"

12/21/2012 #277
TeutonicGuardian

"Maybe a creature similar to the Reaper... who caused the almost complete destruction of the southern quadrant..." Alphamon said, not refering to the D-Reaper as Great Chaos, or True Enemy...

12/21/2012 #278
XxCrimsonRadiancexX

"It alone almost destroyed everything... would we be ready for something possibly stronger and smarter?" Omnimon worried.

12/21/2012 #279
TeutonicGuardian

"I honestly don't know... but whatever is in there, it remains passive, not attacking the outside... I'm more worried about the task I assigned to Gallantmon..."

12/21/2012 #280
XxCrimsonRadiancexX

"Wasn't he supposed to find the X-Antibody? You don't think it has anything to do with the Dark Waters do you?" Omnimon stared.

12/21/2012 #281
TeutonicGuardian

"Yes, that is his task... But I don't think the Dark Waters have anything to do with the corrupted X-Digimon..."

12/21/2012 #282
XxCrimsonRadiancexX

"Corrupted how?" Omnimon blinked at the emphasis.

12/21/2012 #283
TeutonicGuardian

"Do you honestly think that every X-Antibody is evil?"

12/21/2012 #284
XxCrimsonRadiancexX

"No I don't... eh... neither of smaller forms does either... you know how am basically two Digimon mushed into one, so it's basically like two becoming one but both my ... 'sides' so to speak... don't think that they all are evil, just have a wrecked sense of humor..." Omnimon explained.

12/21/2012 #285
TeutonicGuardian

Alphamon nodded.

"I sent Gallantmon to locate the X-Rebells and the source of this corruption..."

12/21/2012 #286
XxCrimsonRadiancexX

"Are you sure he can handle it? He's still pretty young..." Omnimon sighed.

12/21/2012 #287
TeutonicGuardian

"He has more inside him then you would admit. I have respect for all of you, but if I wouldn't have decided for you to lead the Royal Knights while I'm not here, I would have declared him the leader..."

12/21/2012 #288
XxCrimsonRadiancexX

"Are you saying that I underappriate him or something?" Omnimon got up, hurt. He sighed and walked away to his room.

"The area will be protected don't worry..." he said, in a much more emotionless tone.

(Ouch! for Omnimon xD :D)

12/21/2012 #289
TeutonicGuardian

"Omnimon!" Alphamon said in a strict voice "I didn't say that. But you are judging him just after his age, and not after what he has done."

(lol xD)

12/21/2012 #290
XxCrimsonRadiancexX

"I'm not... I'm just worried for his safety." Omnimon said. "You shouldn't judge everything I say that harshly..." he said, now in a much colder tone as he vanished from view.

(Cold tone Omnimon = Bad xD)

12/21/2012 #291
TeutonicGuardian

Alphamon shook his head, sighing.

'So much changed since I left...' he thought.

12/21/2012 #292
XxCrimsonRadiancexX

Omnimon was now outside, thinking.

"Why do they all treat me like the monster in the group?" he wondered. "Can't I worry about the others?" he sighed as he walked around for a while.

12/21/2012 #293
TeutonicGuardian

Alphamon headed to his chamber, sighing again.

The joy over what he had found earlier, now darkened.

12/21/2012 #294
XxCrimsonRadiancexX

Omnimon waited outside, not ready to face anyone yet.

12/21/2012 #295
« Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10
Forum Moderators: TeutonicGuardian
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member