Home Community Anime/Manga Letter Bee/テガミバチ Zaji x Lag Lovers here
Zaji x Lag Lovers here
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Letter Bee/テガミバチ, Since: 07-17-10
Founder: Rya-chan X Shii-chan - Stories: 4 - Followers: 0 - id: 83548
For all Zaji x Lag lovers are welcome here !
The one and only my yaoi pair for this series this far !
they look cute together right ? right ?

Vaccine by Tre'zinn reviews
T for later chptrs. In Amberground, an illness has sprouted up and is spreading fast, and an immoral team of people are looking for the cure, but also exacting harsh taxes and cruel treatment of the victims of the illness.
Letter Bee/テガミバチ - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 34,161 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 12/15/2009 - Published: 8/28/2009 - Zaji, Lag S. - Complete
Vaccine 2 by Tre'zinn reviews
Sequal to Vaccine! NOTE:If you haven't read Vaccine this wont make much sense After Zaji stole the cure from BIT, the Hive is producing it's own to sell to the poor. BIT has some even more questionable motives now, and the Bees are caught in the middle.
Letter Bee/テガミバチ - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,938 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 7 - Published: 5/30/2010 - Zaji, Lag S.
Messengers of Valentines by Illusionist Owl reviews
Zazie hated Saint Valentine's Day...especially when he was stuck being the one to DELIVER the letters around town. The last thing he expected was to see was his partner was actually cross-dressing...again. ZaziexLag
Letter Bee/テガミバチ - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 23,882 - Reviews: 83 - Favs: 152 - Follows: 53 - Updated: 1/21/2011 - Published: 5/2/2010 - Lag S., Zaji - Complete
Letter Bee Tales by Lil-Yul reviews
A series of little sidestories that recite the little adventures of Letter Bee Lag Seeing and his friends. All characters belong to Hiroyuki Asada, with the exception of original characters I used in the series. P/S: Yes, I'm a newb at writing.
Letter Bee/テガミバチ - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,832 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/16/2010 - Lag S., Zaji - Complete