Home Community Anime/Manga Naruto Yin and Yang: The Black and White Swirl of Harmony
Yin and Yang: The Black and White Swirl of Harmony
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Naruto, Since: 05-21-06
Founder: Hypotheticallyspeaking - Stories: 14 - Followers: 13 - id: 32232
A community specially dedicated to the perfect couple. A couple that people tend to disregard and the oddity of their pairing is the link to them finding true happiness.

Eternal Snow ver 2 by Dearx reviews
sasuhina oneshot fic.Even if I don’t show it, doesn’t mean I don’t feel it.Just because I never show my affections to you openly in public does not mean I don’t love you.For I am only half a man without you. You should know that much. I know it hurts, but
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 939 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/29/2006 - Hinata H., Sasuke U. - Complete
Flowers That No One Wanted by Rasuto reviews
[It is the flaw that brings out the beauty] Take one Hyuuga heiress, an Uchiha prodigy, a hidden spot in the woods, and daisy chains. Oneshot, SasukeXHinata. R&R.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,707 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 105 - Follows: 17 - Published: 4/21/2006 - Sasuke U., Hinata H. - Complete
Roses too Red, Violets so Blue by Arianna Cross reviews
Her eyes are not the colour white. His eyes not always red. [oneshot]
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 677 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 12 - Published: 4/17/2006 - Sasuke U., Hinata H. - Complete
Distorted Reflection by Demeterr reviews
To everyone else I was simple. That was an error they all made. But they had already judged me. But they didn't know me... then again they never even tried to. All they did was make false assumptions. [Hinata.centric] [one shot]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,618 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 158 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 2/13/2011 - Published: 4/15/2006 - Hinata H., Sasuke U. - Complete
Tainted by Bishounenchaser reviews
Sequel to Twisted. She was dying under his gaze, under his touch, under his words. Bit by bit, soon she would evanescence.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 474 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 6 - Published: 4/8/2006 - Sasuke U., Hinata H. - Complete
Why by Elephantie reviews
SasuHina. Hinata wants to run away from all of her problems but Sasuke is just making it more worse...or is he? read and find out.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 857 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 12 - Published: 3/28/2006 - Hinata H., Sasuke U. - Complete
The Moon in the Darkness by empyreality reviews
Just trying for an abstract fic OneShot slight SasuHina and onesided SakuSasu
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 482 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/24/2006 - Hinata H., Sasuke U. - Complete
Alone in the Rain by pillbottle reviews
The first time he saw her... saw her really, underneath all of her meek exterior and stuttering façade... it was pouring, freezing rain, and they were utterly alone. [SasuHina]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,566 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 106 - Follows: 19 - Published: 3/10/2006 - Hinata H., Sasuke U. - Complete
Collide, a Hinata songfic by rumaru reviews
A drabble based around the song Collide by Howie Day, featuring Hinata and Sasuke but no names are used. I do not own the song or the characters! Warning, slight sexual activity, nothing over the top
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 943 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/6/2006 - Hinata H., Sasuke U. - Complete
Happy Valentine's day by Purim reviews
Just some lightweight fluff. Very light.
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,086 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/14/2006 - Sasuke U., Hinata H. - Complete
A Cold Night by kokonutsu reviews
He sought her out in the covering of the night and she followed. Formally known as Absolution. SasukeHinata
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 601 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/12/2006 - Sasuke U., Hinata H. - Complete