Home Community Cartoons W.I.T.C.H. Will and Caleb
Will and Caleb
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons W.I.T.C.H., Since: 05-25-06
Founder: star gazing girl - Stories: 116 - Followers: 14 - Staff: 2 - id: 32409
A C2 for only WillxCaleb stories, for people like me who love them together!

Just Because It Is Doesn't Mean It Should Be by xx.Bel.xx reviews
Looking up into his eyes she whispered desperately "Please promise me, that no matter what you'll never let go" A promise he knew that he couldn't keep but he forced a smile onto his lips and whispered back "I'll never let you go, you are my heart"
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,890 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 5/9/2012 - Published: 4/4/2012 - Will V., Caleb
One Starry Night by miserae reviews
WillxCaleb Fluff! A night in Metamoor, sitting under the starry sky. Short little One-Shot.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 648 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 6 - Published: 6/18/2012 - Will V., Caleb - Complete
Mistletoe and fairylights by NotQuiteNorm reviews
WxC Literally just drabble.. If not dribble as I'm not even gonna draft this to check if it makes sense.. Something cute, with the slightest hint of Christmas embedded perhaps :L
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,286 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/23/2011 - Caleb, Will V.
Holidays by Seniya reviews
The annual WillxCaleb Christmas drabble. Caleb's holiday experiences have never been great ... will this year be different?
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,072 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/25/2011 - Caleb, Will V.
Dragons by Yukai97 reviews
Will is heartbroken after a breakup. Will a day with Caleb help her get over it? No? Then what if it involves dragons? My first W.I.T.C.H story! Please Read and Review! ONE-SHOT STORY!
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,823 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 6 - Published: 12/29/2011 - Will V., Caleb - Complete
MY WITCH 25: The Mogriffs by NotQuiteNorm reviews
Verging on being moved to M-rated for themes. WxC ExC ExP and more , a slightly darker version of the WITCH episode.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 15,667 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 10/2/2011 - Published: 9/27/2011 - Will V., Caleb - Complete
MY WITCH 24: Trust Can Be Lost or Found by NotQuiteNorm reviews
but not always by the right people. Cedric is making his attempt to get a step ahead on Prince Phobos with Elyon, while Caleb is.. Irritated by, and irritating Will. A short special WxC CxE Slight ExP possible.. Yeah, just challenge me to get more x in!
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 14,538 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 9/27/2011 - Published: 9/20/2011 - Will V., Caleb - Complete
MY WITCH 15: Forgotten GirlThe Black Roses by NotQuiteNorm reviews
WxC series. Double episode: Elyon is getting tired of being out of the loop and finds need for new comfort, while Will has ventured back to Meridian alone - leaving her astral drop to the others.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 10,568 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 4/16 - Published: 8/8/2011 - Will V., Elyon B. - Complete
MY WITCH 16: The Stone of Threbe by NotQuiteNorm reviews
WxC Phobos has finally found an indisputable way to find his long lost sister: the Star of Threbe. The Silver Dragon, Hay Lin's family's restaurant in Heatherfield, is threatened when Blunk stinks up the joint with his new home: a garbage dumpster.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,795 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 8/16/2011 - Published: 8/15/2011 - Will V., Caleb - Complete
MY WITCH 17: The Princess Revealed by NotQuiteNorm reviews
WxC Elyon is unknowingly Phobos's sister and the true heir to the throne of Meridian. Vathek overhears Phobos and Cedric's plans to capture her and hurries to tell Caleb, who is not on good terms with her since she 'assulted' him.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 9,593 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 8/19/2011 - Published: 8/17/2011 - Will V., Caleb - Complete
MY WITCH 18: The Serpent's Secrets by NotQuiteNorm reviews
WxC A joint-party is being thrown to celebrate the birthdays of Irma, and in ten days Taranee's, but Cedric knows not to waste valuable information which he has received from Elyon the night before..
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 13,489 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 8/23/2011 - Published: 8/20/2011 - Will V., Caleb - Complete
MY WITCH 19: Stop the Presses by NotQuiteNorm reviews
Phobos is preparing the Ritual of Amalgamation. He needs symbols of Elyon's body, mind, and spirit. Martin catches a glimpse of a Hermeneuta beast from Meridian.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 14,439 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 8/29/2011 - Published: 8/24/2011 - Caleb, Will V. - Complete
MY WITCH 20: Parent's Night by NotQuiteNorm reviews
It's parents' night at the school, and Hay Lin is very excited, but not Elyon or Will. Elyon feels that Cedric is the only one who understands her, not her friends, and especially not her family.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 9,314 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 8/30/2011 - Published: 8/29/2011 - Will V., Caleb - Complete
MY WITCH 21: The History of the Planet by NotQuiteNorm reviews
Elyon is sinking in to the feel of her new life in the castle, while Will and Caleb find themselves unintentionally delving into a shallow knowledge of the other's past. One runs into trouble and the other leaves accidentally resurfacing the past.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 12,469 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 9/3/2011 - Published: 8/30/2011 - Will V., Caleb - Complete
MY WITCH 22: The Mudslugs by NotQuiteNorm reviews
WxC Elyon adjusts to her new life as the Princess of Meridian living in Phobos' castle, although she is still under the illusion that Phobos has created. Meanwhile, Cornelia gets upset about losing Elyon to Cedric and Phobos and she quits W.I.T.C.H.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 14,535 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 9/9/2011 - Published: 9/4/2011 - Will V., Caleb - Complete
MY WITCH 23: Ghosts of Elyon by NotQuiteNorm reviews
WxC Caleb and the girls try to tell Elyon the truth about Phobos and Meridian, but that becomes very hard when Phobos teaches his sister to make ghostly images of herself to confuse her former friends and the rebels. Slight PxE implied..
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 17,643 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 9/19/2011 - Published: 9/11/2011 - Will V., Caleb - Complete
Of Fairies and Warriors by Hango reviews
"Will was on full alert because she thought Caleb was going to hit her. And Caleb felt dismay because of his sudden fury..." WillxCaleb, Oneshot
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,616 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 4 - Published: 9/15/2011 - Will V., Caleb - Complete
MY WITCH 13: Return of the Tracker by NotQuiteNorm reviews
WxC Prince Phobos sends the Tracker after Caleb in an effort to recapture the rebel leader. Meanwhile, the girls try to go see a movie starring their favorite actor.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 7,008 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 4/16 - Published: 7/30/2011 - Caleb, Will V. - Complete
MY WITCH 14: Framed by NotQuiteNorm reviews
WxC While trying to capture the feeling of the Middle Ages at the art museum for their school carnival, Will, Taranee, Cornelia, and Hay Lin get sucked into the painting they are studying. Unbeknownst to the girls, Phobos knows they are trapped..
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 8,199 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 4/16 - Published: 8/2/2011 - Will V., Caleb - Complete
MY WITCH 04 The Key by NotQuiteNorm reviews
My own take on W.i.t.c.h. yada-yada-yada.. You should've read the other 3 MY WITCH's before this anyway, so you ought to get the drift by now :
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 9 - Words: 6,728 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 4/16 - Published: 6/27/2011 - Will V., Caleb - Complete
MY WITCH 06: Alchemy by NotQuiteNorm reviews
No summary for you. You should've read the other 5. Not very WxC, but I wanted to give Alchemy a bigger chance due to the meaning of her name.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 4,109 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 4/16 - Published: 7/7/2011 - Will V., Caleb - Complete
MY WITCH 07 A Service to the Community by NotQuiteNorm reviews
Part 7 of MY WITCH series. WxC I originally said Will-centric, but it's starting to be more Caleb-centric for now..
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 9,167 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 4/16 - Published: 7/9/2011 - Will V., Caleb - Complete
MY WITCH 08: The Labyrinth by NotQuiteNorm reviews
Part 8 of MY WITCH series. I'm trying to write a little better. Will-centric /Caleb centric/and surpise, surprise, WxC.. :
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 9,895 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 4/16 - Published: 7/15/2011 - Caleb, Will V. - Complete
MY WITCH 09: The Prophecy's Child by NotQuiteNorm reviews
Willcentric Calebcentric WxC A special episode. With the girls forcing Caleb around the museum, Will finds herself in Meridian with Blunk. Secrets revealed. Jokes made. And to top it all off, trouble ensues.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 6,196 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 4/16 - Published: 7/20/2011 - Caleb, Will V. - Complete
MY WITCH 10: Divide and Conquer by NotQuiteNorm reviews
WxC AU The W.I.T.C.H. girls and Elyon go on a school skiing trip to show up Sondra, a Swiss exchange student who seems to have mesmerized all the boys at Sheffield.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 6,705 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 4/16 - Published: 7/22/2011 - Will V., Caleb - Complete
106 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »